[FM22] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (Release 07.03.2022)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 14.4.2022 um 09:48 schrieb marioNOW:

Dear Dave!

Thank you for the tremendous work for making the game more realistic and enjoyable for us! :)Ā 

I have a quick question about academies in Africa. I saw some additional leagues that you mention also in the opening post. When I started a new save (22.4.1 but the database 22.4 obviously) these leagues do not have schedule and not playing matches (I've started at 1 July 2021 and simulated to 1 Jan 2022). The league in their nation are set as playable (e.g. Cameroon/Mali/Nigeria down to division level 2). Am I doing something wrong, or they will start at a later date after the current season rollover? Or these are just for newgen generating purposes (like with German B teams at the original database that as they are below division level 3 they actually do not play matches except friendlies)? The players also do not have any stats after played matches (obviously) and the league table is full of zeros. When I check the rules it states that start date and end date is 1900 January 1.Ā 

Thank you in advance for any clarification and looking forward to the new update.

This league is also not designed to play matches. - It's purely for teams to create newgens. Maybe I'll change that in FM23. :)

Am 14.4.2022 um 02:03 schrieb sergio15448:

Excelente trabajo sos un crack

Ā 

Por favor sube la versiĆ³n 3, no puedo esperar para probarla, ya me suscribĆ­ y paguĆ© por lo que hacesĀ 

A la espera de la versiĆ³n 3 para iniciar nuevo modo carreraĀ 

Ā 

Gracias!!!!

No creo que hayas pagado por mis archivos, porque no acepto dinero en ningĆŗn sitio. ;)

just curious, some of files in Asia and Africa have no league but there is still a file you can load. i had a look at them and they just seem to clear the teams and make the competitions extinct.Ā 

whats the purpose of these files and what affect does it have in game if loaded?

On 22/04/2022 at 21:49, J-Hood said:

just curious, some of files in Asia and Africa have no league but there is still a file you can load. i had a look at them and they just seem to clear the teams and make the competitions extinct.Ā 

whats the purpose of these files and what affect does it have in game if loaded?

I'm guessing those are the academy leagues, so that academies like Right To Dream in Africa will produce Newgens.

Thanks Dave for the hard work on this. Would like to highlight a bug while managing in the Andorran leagues. A user controlled team would not have a Best Eleven at the end of the season. I have played a full season, holiday-ed twice with different teams, and gotten the same result. If anyone knows how to resolve this, do let me know so I can rectify the file. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, thanks for creating this. How far along are you with the Concacaf and OFC nations?

And will clubs from nations like Martinique and RĆ©union qualify for the Coupe de France?

Does anyone have a list of the league files that include academies (I know they don't generate fixtures for academy leagues and I don't mean standard youth teams, but the academy setups that exist and are well regarded). I remember it being mentioned before, in that some of the African and Middle Eastern files create those academies but don't know which ones to load. Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

I was thinking of doing a. Sam Marino save as never heard about them beforeā€¦ just wondering any countries around them 5hat I should add into my save with them?

Only one country - Italy

I have found twoĀ Davide Zonzini in the database. (edit I thought these would the same people like two of the same but then if you look at their face they look the same but name is different)

image.thumb.png.adc9de1f8cebeb25fed184837d9f7dd5.png

Ā 

image.thumb.png.ce7b5b8cd6ed616b6086dd9a32e4a769.png

Edited by Fmfan00

On 15/05/2022 at 13:19, Fmfan00 said:

I have found twoĀ Davide Zonzini in the database. (edit I thought these would the same people like two of the same but then if you look at their face they look the same but name is different)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm wondering why did you post this here as Dave didn't add any players to his databases? I think it would be more useful to post this in the researcher's part of the forum.

On 07/03/2022 at 19:00, DaveTheEditor said:

In addition, there is already an extra file in version 2. In order to pay more attention to the youth, I have created (after Daveincid bugged me a hundred times. :D) the U-17 World Cup and all the related competitions.

I have noticed that the U-19 NT uses the U-18 team as well for some qualifiers, I am guessing there is not a way to stop the U-19 to use it?

@DaveTheEditorĀ I am managing a team in Egyptian second division and after a first season the second one never gets updated - league table shows the same standings as at the endingĀ  of season one, no teams are promoted or relegated, and there is no schedule for the new season and no matchdays.

14 hours ago, dmakovica said:

@DaveTheEditorĀ I am managing a team in Egyptian second division and after a first season the second one never gets updated - league table shows the same standings as at the endingĀ  of season one, no teams are promoted or relegated, and there is no schedule for the new season and no matchdays.

happened to me in brasil on fm21.. extremely frustrating.. sometimes it reloads for your 3rd season (so 2nd season you must forward) or your best bet is if you start a new game dont load the last division. so if you can go down to div 3 in the selection menu just click up to div 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your work @DaveTheEditorcould you remove Kazakhstan Premier League max foreign player limit of 3, it doesn't exist in real life, for instance Astana has just played with 8 foreigners in the startling 11 or can someone kindly tell me how to remove it using the pre game editor as I tried but couldn't find the rule.

Note: I figured out how to change the rules via advanced rules > fixture rules.

Edited by FunAdapter.exe

2 minutes ago, Daniel Evensen said:

Hi @cedinero ā€“ are you on a Mac by any chance?Ā  I discovered in FM21 that I couldn't load more than 140 editor files or so without having the game crash.Ā  I had success merging files together and going from there.

Hey!

Yep I'm on Mac too lol. Okay perfect! Thought about doing that. Thanks my guy.

10 hours ago, DaveTheEditor said:

Good morning! Yes, I'm still alive! I am very sorry that I have not been in touch for over two months now. - I am still very busy in my private life, especially with my local football club where we are currently building a new clubhouse and I am also responsible for all the marketing/social media. On the side, I'm also 100% summer person and 0% winter person, so of course that contributes to it.

So that it is now official, I announce here the following: Unfortunately, version 3 is NOT coming for FM22. It remains with version 2. The reason for this is simply that I no longer come to the FM at the moment.

But I can promise you one thing right away: together with @Daveincid, I will of course be back at FM23! ā¤ļø Ā This time it is planned to have everything ready before the winter release. I'm also committed to that, because last year also took a bit out of me in terms of work.

On the subject of work, I can also say the following: I really like the new job I've had since November. My colleagues are all very nice and helpful and they are more than happy with me. šŸ™‚Ā 

Guys, girls, divers: I'm no longer on the board for FM22, but with your help, FM23 will be even better, even more awesome, with many more David's. šŸ˜ŽĀ 

Stay healthy, have fun and above all, stay such an awesome community! Ā šŸ’‹

@DaveTheEditorĀ Thank you for all your hard work on your files and have a great summer, buddy.

13 hours ago, DaveTheEditor said:

Good morning! Yes, I'm still alive! I am very sorry that I have not been in touch for over two months now. - I am still very busy in my private life, especially with my local football club where we are currently building a new clubhouse and I am also responsible for all the marketing/social media. On the side, I'm also 100% summer person and 0% winter person, so of course that contributes to it.

So that it is now official, I announce here the following: Unfortunately, version 3 is NOT coming for FM22. It remains with version 2. The reason for this is simply that I no longer come to the FM at the moment.

But I can promise you one thing right away: together with @Daveincid, I will of course be back at FM23! ā¤ļø Ā This time it is planned to have everything ready before the winter release. I'm also committed to that, because last year also took a bit out of me in terms of work.

On the subject of work, I can also say the following: I really like the new job I've had since November. My colleagues are all very nice and helpful and they are more than happy with me. šŸ™‚Ā 

Guys, girls, divers: I'm no longer on the board for FM22, but with your help, FM23 will be even better, even more awesome, with many more David's. šŸ˜ŽĀ 

Private life should always be at nr 1. Thank you for your great additions and all the hard work you put into this.

On 16/06/2022 at 08:49, DaveTheEditor said:

If you need help with the FM23 version of this pack (for instance to fix issues turning up), let me know.

Thanks for the great pack ! i have a question. I'm using the Albania and Montenegro file but in both countries i saw this:

c00ef8c638b732950e9452b973ee1373.pngĀ 4201d68644707a0f54e13320da284048.png
In both countries, almost everyone is FGN and you only can select a few of them, is this a bug or am i missing something please ? This is the database I'm using with 5 editor files from your packĀ :Ā https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/566033-fm22-that-bal-kan-give-us-trophies/?do=findComment&comment=13625189

Can you please take a look?

Never mind, edited the files and changes the EU dates but even without editing those dates to 2030 (squad rules) , it seems to work after a few restarts.Ā 

Edited by OlivierL

Am 21.6.2022 um 07:47 schrieb OlivierL:

Thanks for the great pack ! i have a question. I'm using the Albania and Montenegro file but in both countries i saw this:

Ā 

Spoiler

c00ef8c638b732950e9452b973ee1373.png

Ā 

Spoiler

4201d68644707a0f54e13320da284048.png

In both countries, almost everyone is FGN and you only can select a few of them, is this a bug or am i missing something please ? This is the database I'm using with 5 editor files from your packĀ :Ā https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/566033-fm22-that-bal-kan-give-us-trophies/?do=findComment&comment=13625189

Can you please take a look?

Never mind, edited the files and changes the EU dates but even without editing those dates to 2030 (squad rules) , it seems to work after a few restarts.Ā 

This looks like a FM bug - have you seen something like this, @Daveincid?

Are there any links for the CONCACAF leagues made by other people that would be compatible with this pack + 22.4?

On Steam Workshop, Riddler has downloads for those leagues but it isn't compatible with 22.4 and you have to donate to him in order to get the updated 22.4 versions which I'm NOT willing to do.

Edit:Ā Found one!

Edited by Gum

Hello All, newbie here. So what am I supposed to do after I download the file? I lookedĀ  everywhere and I cant find the how to....

Also, could I just add one country instead of the whole file to the game?Ā 

3 hours ago, leung19 said:

Hello All, newbie here. So what am I supposed to do after I download the file? I lookedĀ  everywhere and I cant find the how to....

Also, could I just add one country instead of the whole file to the game?Ā 

yes, you can place as many files as you like into the editor date file in the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents. Mine is situated inĀ C:\Users\*****\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data

OR just put them all in that location and select only the nations you want to use when you load up a new save.

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

On 27/06/2022 at 01:24, Gum said:

Are there any links for the CONCACAF leagues made by other people that would be compatible with this pack + 22.4?

On Steam Workshop, Riddler has downloads for those leagues but it isn't compatible with 22.4 and you have to donate to him in order to get the updated 22.4 versions which I'm NOT willing to do.

How many years into your save are you?

Have you encountered any issues between the two?

Really fancy doing a ā€˜Homeward Bound Challengeā€™ with the starting point being New Zealand.

EDIT: just realised thatā€™s Central America šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But question still stands as Iā€™ve not had access to those smaller leagues before and Iā€™d like to have a go if you report itā€™s playing fine.

Edited by metallimuse

On 27/06/2022 at 01:24, Gum said:

Thanks for sharing this. When combined with Dave's pack it seems to be working.Ā 

Has anyone had any luck in sourcing OFC league files compatible with 22.4?

Hi,Ā 

Hoping someone can help. I know some of the nations have 'hidden' academy setups, whereby there are corporate/private academy systems coded into Dave's files (so not a typical youth team but something like Aspire Academy or similar) but they are not actual leagues you can manage in.Ā 

My system is not the best PC, and I am trying to figure out which specific nations I need to include in my long term save to have those academies activated. From memory, there is one in Qatar and some others in Africa.Ā 

Does anyone have a definitive list of the nations where the academy setups have been coded in by Dave?

Thanks for any help.

On 06/07/2022 at 09:30, metallimuse said:

How many years into your save are you?

Have you encountered any issues between the two?

Really fancy doing a ā€˜Homeward Bound Challengeā€™ with the starting point being New Zealand.

EDIT: just realised thatā€™s Central America šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But question still stands as Iā€™ve not had access to those smaller leagues before and Iā€™d like to have a go if you report itā€™s playing fine.

I've simulated a few years into the future and they seem to work just fine.

If you want to manage in NZ, there's a 22.4-compatible league file available here.

V50 has also has some additional Caribbean leaguesĀ here.

Hey man, first thing, thanks a lot for this work. It's really incredible what you do.
Second thing, in the first season Northern Mariana Islands don't qualify team in Asian continental cup for club. If I play for example 25 season, there is the possibility to see a team of Northern Mariana in AFC Cup?

Am 19.7.2022 um 16:51 schrieb Gianluca Tomasini:

Hey man, first thing, thanks a lot for this work. It's really incredible what you do.
Second thing, in the first season Northern Mariana Islands don't qualify team in Asian continental cup for club. If I play for example 25 season, there is the possibility to see a team of Northern Mariana in AFC Cup?

Hey mate, thanks for the compliment. :)Ā - I just checked you issue and the Northern Mariana Islands club never played in the AFC CL oder the CC:Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Champions_League.

On 10/07/2022 at 17:35, joe5p said:

Hi,Ā 

Hoping someone can help. I know some of the nations have 'hidden' academy setups, whereby there are corporate/private academy systems coded into Dave's files (so not a typical youth team but something like Aspire Academy or similar) but they are not actual leagues you can manage in.Ā 

My system is not the best PC, and I am trying to figure out which specific nations I need to include in my long term save to have those academies activated. From memory, there is one in Qatar and some others in Africa.Ā 

Does anyone have a definitive list of the nations where the academy setups have been coded in by Dave?

Thanks for any help.

The Ivory Coast has a whole bunch of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2022 at 23:51, Gianluca Tomasini said:

its a tricky one because they only just got affiliation this year was it? to be able to join from the next world cup and that would include continential competitions. FM23 will probably add it in

9 hours ago, Robbles Quin Ā®ā„¢ said:

its a tricky one because they only just got affiliation this year was it? to be able to join from the next world cup and that would include continential competitions. FM23 will probably add it in

OFC is undervalued in the game as they don't have any nation as a playable nation, so we need to keep an eye on whether this gets properly done in FM23.

Added to the long list of things to check in FM23 ;)

5 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

OFC is undervalued in the game as they don't have any nation as a playable nation, so we need to keep an eye on whether this gets properly done in FM23.

Added to the long list of things to check in FM23 ;)

yeah hence why the OFC CL was bugged because they didnt need to have it as an active competition. Ill see if i can create a few tonight even as basic leagues

Gonna need someone to check whether they work especially for OFC competitions as this was a rushed job. formats/dates are pretty much as close as they can be, added in transfer windows at the start of the seasons Fiji has 2. most competitions have the cups as well. if anything doesnt work let me know and ill try to fix it up. As for New Zealand theres already an excelent file on the forums

Kiribiti_by_Azami.fmf Fiji_by_Azami.fmf Cook_Islands_by_Azami.fmf American_Samoa_by_Azami.fmf Vanuatu_by_Azami.fmf Tuvalu_by_Azami.fmf Tahiti_by_Azami.fmf Solomon_Islands_by_Azami.fmf Samoa_by_Azami.fmf Papua_New_Ginea_by_Azami.fmf New_Caledonia_by_Azami.fmf

@Robbies Quin: Thanks for your work!!!!

i include all 10 files and start new save.

just one of the 10, that ingame fm22 says, conflict. "Kiribiti" Files.Ā 

all other files seems to be fine in the start menue, when i select 20.4.0 Update Database and tick all editor data files (379 from 380)
so, just . "Kiribiti" that fm22 did not accept.

Edited by SpiderJu

1 minute ago, SpiderJu said:

i include all 10 files and start new save.

just one of the 10, that ingame fm22 says, conflict. "Kiribiti" Files.Ā 

all other files seems to be fine in the start menue, when i select 20.4.0 Update Database and the tick all editor data files (379 frm 380)
so, just . "Kiribiti" that fm22 did not accept.

ill get onto that

Ā