[FM22] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (Release 07.03.2022)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Anyone using the Asia & Africa leagues? Everything all good with them? I'm planning a long save with those files :)

I have played one season with them and running good :D. 

10 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

all good with them:thup:

Thanks mate, I'm going to be blogging this save and intend for it go on for a while, so  stable databases are definitely welcomed. 

Gerade eben schrieb bigmattb28:

Thanks mate, I'm going to be blogging this save and intend for it go on for a while, so  stable databases are definitely welcomed. 

No crashes until 2030 and beyond. So in terms of stability-issues they are working smooth. I'm not a crack when it comes to all those small league-rules and stuff but I know how @davie77works. He's good, very good:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dave, great work! Really enjoying it. Just wanna ask about one bug: AIs in some Asian leagues only register a few back up players and most squad members remain unregistered during the first half of the season. I found it on Thai and Brunei league so far. Tried starting the save in early 2021, mid 2021 and early 2022 but it went all the same regardless of the starting point. Wonder if it can be fixed of if anyone knows the solution? Thanks! Deeply appreciate it. 

bandicam 2022-03-23 18-15-29-609.jpg

On 14/03/2022 at 14:31, Daniel Evensen said:

I'm still holding out for Version 3 and the elusive Hexagon Challenge :lol:

Great work as always, @Daveincid!  To me, the latest version of FM hasn't really begun until your add-ons come out.

Completely agree, I just can’t envisage playing the game ‘straight out of the box’ ever again after delving into the add ons the past few years.

hi Dave, you are legend with this over the years, i added USA, Swiss, NewZealand and Cook-Islands leagues/lower leagues

Editor data

it’s worked fine until 31 jan. 2027

all boxes were ticked before setup new game with last update FM22.3, and picked japan league only to play,  it l’m not sure if this info is helpful or not. Just sharing my appreciation to you and i hope i can help you next year with Kuwait league (rules/dates/cups formats)

Edited by Spurs_Q8

22 hours ago, gpassosbh said:

To fix the leagues for new patch it's just load and save the files in editor?

I tried to do it before (FM17 or so) and it's work fine

or those added nations or added tiers (divisions/extensions) .. not fantasy ones

I used the editor since championship days but didn't in recent versions.

Issue with Estonia esiliiga when testing rules in editor

wrong number of teams at stage 2 or something to that affect

only as far as Estonia at present started with A, but I will post any further issues I find as and when. Hope this information helps

17 hours ago, DaveTheEditor said:

Guys, I'm sorry that nothing has come from me for a while now. I'm very busy at home at the moment and don't really get to the FM, let alone the editor. - But that will change again soon! ;)

No worries!  Instead of flocking to FM23, I'll wait for your final update and get myself stuck in the hexagon challenge.  I'll then wait until the final winter patch before I even think about buying the next version.  Take your time!

File attached with all countries in Dave's pack verified and saved in 22.4, in addition to the Europe ones posted before.  No changes made, just load, test rules to verify, save.  Does not include the Japan pack - that had an error with number of clubs, but there's a seperate thread for that in this forum.

editor data.rar

7 hours ago, Sideshow Robbie Earle said:

File attached with all countries in Dave's pack verified and saved in 22.4, in addition to the Europe ones posted before.  No changes made, just load, test rules to verify, save.  Does not include the Japan pack - that had an error with number of clubs, but there's a seperate thread for that in this forum.

editor data.rar 2.21 MB · 21 downloads

I managed to get the Japan file vertified in the end.

Try the following:
- Load the file in the editor.
- Test rules (do not click test "All") start with J1
- Then do the same with J2
- When starting on J3, you will get an error message (or sometimes you wil get the error message while testing rules on the top league JFL, that is)
- Close the editor, then restart editor and load the same FMF file
- Try to test rules on J3 once again (it should now be testing without getting the error message)
-  4/4 vertified should now be visible in right top corner.
- If you struggle to save the file afterwards, then try to restart the editor and load the FMF file again.

Have anyone any experience with this issue before? Like, if you get an error message in the editor along when testing rules on a custom league file (FMF), but manage to get rid of the "error message" by restarting the editor and test the rules once again?
Is it safe to start a new save with that FMF file? Wouldn't it most likely crash within a season or so?
I'm just about to set up a new save, but I consider to remove the Japan file after all, Im afraid it's going to crash the game/save. 

Edited by hdsnviefbvs

Have tried to verify the rule with 22.4 database, but the following countries do not have any rule to verify.

In the editor can only see database changes. Are they created correctly in the first place?

Afghanistan
Chad
DPR Korea
Eritea
Gabon
Guam
Mauritius
Namibia
South Sudan

4 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

Have tried to verify the rule with 22.4 database, but the following countries do not have any rule to verify.

In the editor can only see database changes. Are they created correctly in the first place?

Afghanistan
Chad
DPR Korea
Eritea
Gabon
Guam
Mauritius
Namibia
South Sudan

I don't think any of those nations have their own league. Just load the file in the editor, and then save.

Playing in Egypt in 2031 and last season I finished second which I thought was going to get me a place in the Confederation Cup but the next season has rolled around and I’m not entered in it, I can’t figure out why. Is it a bug of some kind do you think?

I’ve noticed that the winner of the competition last year was an Egyptian side, have they taken my spot?

Any help in understanding would be greatly appreciated.

Il y a 10 heures, metallimuse a dit :

Playing in Egypt in 2031 and last season I finished second which I thought was going to get me a place in the Confederation Cup but the next season has rolled around and I’m not entered in it, I can’t figure out why. Is it a bug of some kind do you think?

I’ve noticed that the winner of the competition last year was an Egyptian side, have they taken my spot?

Any help in understanding would be greatly appreciated.

Needs to be verified but what I noticed is that Egyptian League is finishing after the clubs registration for continental cups. 

So probably you were not in second position at this time.

For the V3 of the pack, a solution would be to rearrange dates of the Egyptian Leagues by starting earlier and so finishing earlier.

14 minutes ago, joug.garbage said:

Needs to be verified but what I noticed is that Egyptian League is finishing after the clubs registration for continental cups. 

So probably you were not in second position at this time.

For the V3 of the pack, a solution would be to rearrange dates of the Egyptian Leagues by starting earlier and so finishing earlier.

I was in second from January all the way through to the end.

So it is a bug then?

Hi Dave,

Great work as usual.

Just the one question.

I'm using the Moroccan league but it seems like only the winner of the league qualifies for the CAF champions league when in fact it should be the runners up as well.  

Furthermore there is seems to be an error with the CAF confederation cup qualification- 3rd and 4th should qualify normally not the runners up of the league

(see link below)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021–22_Botola

Could you look into this please?

Many Thanks

Dear people,
It has been a while since I have been in touch.
The time got better, but unfortunately I don't feel any joy in editing in the FM editor at the moment. This means that version 3 will be postponed. Of course I will try to do it as soon as possible, but I still have some side projects that I have to do.
The verification to 22.4 and a few adjustments to the files will be released on, probably, Sunday.

I apologise for any inconvenience! 

@kb1000 This sounds more like a bug at the CAF CL and CAF CC than in my files. I often heard that this competition is buggy.

@joug.garbage I know what you mean, but look at the current format of the Egyptian league. And I talked to a Researcher of them and he told me that the will not finish this seasons league until August. So it will take 2-3 season for them to have a "normal calender" again.

Dear Dave!

Thank you for the tremendous work for making the game more realistic and enjoyable for us! :) 

I have a quick question about academies in Africa. I saw some additional leagues that you mention also in the opening post. When I started a new save (22.4.1 but the database 22.4 obviously) these leagues do not have schedule and not playing matches (I've started at 1 July 2021 and simulated to 1 Jan 2022). The league in their nation are set as playable (e.g. Cameroon/Mali/Nigeria down to division level 2). Am I doing something wrong, or they will start at a later date after the current season rollover? Or these are just for newgen generating purposes (like with German B teams at the original database that as they are below division level 3 they actually do not play matches except friendlies)? The players also do not have any stats after played matches (obviously) and the league table is full of zeros. When I check the rules it states that start date and end date is 1900 January 1. 

Thank you in advance for any clarification and looking forward to the new update.

On 03/04/2022 at 12:03, Sideshow Robbie Earle said:

editor data.rar 2.21 MB · 142 downloads

Ah great!

But i guess Dave comes tomorrow with his 22.4 pack? 

On 12/04/2022 at 20:12, DaveTheEditor said:

Dear people,
It has been a while since I have been in touch.
The time got better, but unfortunately I don't feel any joy in editing in the FM editor at the moment. This means that version 3 will be postponed. Of course I will try to do it as soon as possible, but I still have some side projects that I have to do.
The verification to 22.4 and a few adjustments to the files will be released on, probably, Sunday.

I apologise for any inconvenience! 

@kb1000 This sounds more like a bug at the CAF CL and CAF CC than in my files. I often heard that this competition is buggy.

@joug.garbage I know what you mean, but look at the current format of the Egyptian league. And I talked to a Researcher of them and he told me that the will not finish this seasons league until August. So it will take 2-3 season for them to have a "normal calender" again.

@MrGizMo read this