[FM22] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (Release 07.03.2022)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb MZ17:

¿Are these files for FM22? Because it marks them as not verified in the game, and when I check them in the editor they appear as incompatible because they were saved from an old version of the database.

I have to admit, it seems Mediafire has really extreme problems with their links. Either it works normally, doesn't work at all or links to another file....

2 hours ago, davie77 said:

Now I know why you downloaded the wrong files. I copied the old link and "(version 1)" was still linked to the FM21 pack. I'm sorry...

No problem, then I tried again and it downloaded correctly, thanks for your job.

Hi Dave, congratulations on your work and fantastic, I was looking for the South American leagues and nothing came close to yours, I tried to do it and failed miserably

I would like to know if I can inform some points that I found different? How do you rush for realism what is fantastic might help you, or you can let me know if it's an editor's limiter

Thanks

sorry for my poor english

vor 14 Stunden schrieb WatsonFM:

Hi Dave, congratulations on your work and fantastic, I was looking for the South American leagues and nothing came close to yours, I tried to do it and failed miserably

I would like to know if I can inform some points that I found different? How do you rush for realism what is fantastic might help you, or you can let me know if it's an editor's limiter

Thanks

sorry for my poor english

You got a PM from me.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb blekyna:

Hi, great job. I just want to draw attention to the highest competition in Moldova. In the top league, there are no numerical limits for foreign players who can enter the match. For others, it's OK.

Thanks. Do you have any source for that? :)

2 hours ago, davie77 said:

You got a PM from me.

Thanks. Do you have any source for that? :)

I am sending you the annex to the rules of competitions in Moldova.
Now I don't know exactly where it is, then I ran it through a translator in Google. There is literally a rule that there is no limit for foreigners in the highest competition.
This is logical, because Sherif Tiraspol, for example, has only foreigners in the team and then they could not play in the league. That's why I was looking for it. And there really is a rule.
But this only applies to the highest (National) league !!!!

REGULAMENTUL CAMPIONATULUI R. MOLDOVA LA FOTBAL.pdf

Thanks. Do you have any source for that? :)

This is on page 13, paragraph 4.17.

4.17. Echipa din Divizia Națională poate legitima în componența sa și de a folosi în teren jucători stranieri fără careva restricții.

4.17. The team from the National Division can legitimize its composition and use foreign players on the field without any restrictions.

Fantastic stuff! Can't wait to start my long-term save with your league files and Dave's realisms ones. 

Would it be possible to make a CL file that has the new UEFA Champions League format beginning in the 2024/25 edition?

New format: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/0268-12157d69ce2d-9f011c70f6fa-1000--new-format-for-champions-league-post2024-everything-you-need-to-know/

Am 2.12.2021 um 20:56 schrieb blekyna:

Thanks. Do you have any source for that? :)

This is on page 13, paragraph 4.17.

4.17. Echipa din Divizia Națională poate legitima în componența sa și de a folosi în teren jucători stranieri fără careva restricții.

4.17. The team from the National Division can legitimize its composition and use foreign players on the field without any restrictions.

Now I'm embarrassed. :( Will be changed and updated in the next version. 

Am 4.12.2021 um 13:05 schrieb JahRastafari:

Fantastic stuff! Can't wait to start my long-term save with your league files and Dave's realisms ones. 

Would it be possible to make a CL file that has the new UEFA Champions League format beginning in the 2024/25 edition?

New format: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/0268-12157d69ce2d-9f011c70f6fa-1000--new-format-for-champions-league-post2024-everything-you-need-to-know/

If I'm honest, I'm a little afraid of touching the "Club Continental Rules", because it's a lot of work and it never works as it should. It's best to wait for the files from @Carlito85, I'm sure he has this change in his files. :) PS: With this statement I have not given you permission to annoy him via DM. (because this is not always clear for everyone)

Am 4.12.2021 um 15:39 schrieb Cheez3y:

Great stuff once again @davie77:applause:

When can we expect Part 2? Im planning some stuff in Africa.

Thanks, mate! Since any time indication here will be used against me, I will not mention a time period now. Haha. I'm currently working on the Austria file (up to level 10) and then it's time for version 2. ;)

3 hours ago, davie77 said:

Thanks, mate! Since any time indication here will be used against me, I will not mention a time period now. Haha. I'm currently working on the Austria file (up to level 10) and then it's time for version 2. ;)

Oh, yes! I was hoping you'll update your Austria for FM22. :)

Hi Dave. Love your dedication and work, these files are an absolute must for those of us that want to run the most realistic saves. Cheeky question, but is there any chance of you doing a Netherland league file in the future? Always struggle to find a decent one.

12 hours ago, davie77 said:

Good point. :brock:

Can I sent you a DM with some information for one specific country?

Am 6.12.2021 um 13:51 schrieb LLNDVS:

Hi Dave. Love your dedication and work, these files are an absolute must for those of us that want to run the most realistic saves. Cheeky question, but is there any chance of you doing a Netherland league file in the future? Always struggle to find a decent one.

I'm concentrating first on the countries that are not yet in the FM, but if there is still time (and motivation) afterwards, I'd be very happy to take a look.

Am 6.12.2021 um 20:26 schrieb wwffan2:

hello

please how do I install this ?

Thanks

Download the pack on mediafira --> extracte the files with 7Zip or Winrar into the editor data --> make sure there is NO subfolder, only the .fmf files into the folder and start a new save game. :)

At the risk of sounding like an ungrateful dick, is there any kind of loose schedule for the other parts?  Currently interested in the Oceania expansion, and the files I'm using currently may or may not have a bug in them causing crashes.  Keen to find something more stable.  Will be adding the South American options in in the meantime though, so thanks for that.

Hi,great work mate.With this additional leagues there are also real players in the teams or I've to customize the database options when I start a new save?

Edited by Fox-7-

Am 7.12.2021 um 23:32 schrieb forameuss:

At the risk of sounding like an ungrateful dick, is there any kind of loose schedule for the other parts?  Currently interested in the Oceania expansion, and the files I'm using currently may or may not have a bug in them causing crashes.  Keen to find something more stable.  Will be adding the South American options in in the meantime though, so thanks for that.

I can't say yet. I will make an effort. But as I said, I don't want to give a timeline here yet. ^^

Am 9.12.2021 um 15:58 schrieb Fox-7-:

Hi,great work mate.With this additional leagues there are also real players in the teams or I've to customize the database options when I start a new save?

It is certainly best to activate the option. Squads may be full in Europe and South America, but certainly not in the lower leagues.

Am 13.12.2021 um 16:07 schrieb verazmuhammadmasri:

Do you have any idea when will version 2 be released?  Can't wait to coach in Qatar.

I can't say exactly yet, but I'm trying. But unfortunately I also have my limits. 

Am 14.12.2021 um 18:47 schrieb dmakovica:

Hi Dave, why do you hate Gandzasar (Armenia)? :D

Every time they get promoted to the 1st level they are automatically marked for relegation (and do get relegated, regardless of the position). Even before the first game is played.

Spoiler

Gandzasar.JPG

Spoiler

Gandzasar2.JPG

They did not accept my application as a player.... :mad:
No, apparently I forgot to remove the forced relegation from last year in the 1st division. But I did remove something. What was it then? :D

vor 6 Stunden schrieb asapas:

And this is what editor tells me, when I go to save the file. This is specifically for Bolivia league, but I assume it is going to be the same case with other leagues as well :/  

Spoiler

Χωρίς τίτλο.png

I don't know, have I done anything to you or why are you trying to badmouth me for no reason?
This is not even my file... 

Screenshot_1.jpg.9073f3a7874e1a571acae6bcfef3ea4b.jpg

Try to fool someone else....

AroundTheGlobe Megapack - Version 1 - Update 1

• Albania: Brian's AF was moved to the lower league container; FK Partizani Tirana II was dissolved.

• Kosovo: The Cup will now also take place in 2021, as this was not clear at the time of creation.

• Latvia: The squad rules have been adapted to those of SI.

• Malta: The second division groupings are now true to reality.

• Moldova: The foreigner rule has been removed.

• North Macedonia: The reform of the 2nd division was added.

• Ecuador: The 2nd division play-off has been removed; the 2023 Supercup will now also be "drawn" in 2023; the creation of the league chronicle has been revised.

• Paraguay: The Supercup was added.

• Peru: The 2nd league has been brought closer to the now published data of reality; the Cup now also has the format true to reality from season 2; the squad rules have been minimally adjusted.

• Venezuela: The creation of the league chronicle for League 1 and 2 was revised.

The link in the initial post has been updated.

Have fun with the file and see you again for the release of version 2 ;)

5 hours ago, davie77 said:

I don't know, have I done anything to you or why are you trying to badmouth me for no reason?
This is not even my file... 

Screenshot_1.jpg.9073f3a7874e1a571acae6bcfef3ea4b.jpg

Try to fool someone else....

For God's sake I am not trying to fool someone here. Why would I have to either way?? I am just asking, perhaps I have made a mistake. Don't be rush to prejudice someone who loves your files and asked a question!!! 
I will try the files again and inform you again 

vor 55 Minuten schrieb asapas:

For God's sake I am not trying to fool someone here. Why would I have to either way?? I am just asking, perhaps I have made a mistake. Don't be rush to prejudice someone who loves your files and asked a question!!! 
I will try the files again and inform you again 

I am sorry. You wouldn't be the first person to accuse me of mistakes that don't concern my file. 
Is it possible that you downloaded the files directly after the release on 30.11? There was a "problem" at the beginning that a click just next to "package" links to the old file. That would explain the problem.
I'm glad that everything works again with the update. :)

FWIW, that does look to be one of the filenames for the FM21 files; the country names looked to be in German rather than English.  I can also say though that one of the Riddler files didn't play nice with Dave's Bolivia file, but I didn't bother to find out which one,

• 2 weeks later...

In Ecuador there is no "apertura" and "clausura". The format is 2 stages, the first stage is all against all, the one that remains first qualifies for the final. The second stage is the same, if the winner is repeated, he is declared the champion. I do not know if it is possible to replicate it in the editor, if it is not possible it is better to do it in the format all against all back and forth. So it would be more in line with reality