When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Bababui said:

I would hope the deom would be released on a friday so we can have an uninterrupted weekend with it.

The deom ( aka the Demo ) is not usually released till after the full game release but there has been no specific details advised yet.  The Beta is usually released about 2 weeks before the full game release

17 minutes ago, Bababui said:

I would hope the deom would be released on a friday so we can have an uninterrupted weekend with it.

But if it was released on a Monday, you’d have a whole week to play it…

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

But if it was released on a Monday, you’d have a whole week to play it…

Not if you work. Releasing it on a friday gives a majority of working people a chance to spend a couple of uninterrupted days playing it.

37 minutes ago, Bababui said:

Not if you work. Releasing it on a friday gives a majority of working people a chance to spend a couple of uninterrupted days playing it.

Yes but Monday is before Friday, and earlier is better. Unless Monday is after Friday in which case we’re all in trouble

Edited by gunner86

35 minutes ago, Bababui said:

Yes but Monday is before Friday, and earlier is better. Unless Monday is after Friday in which case we’re all in trouble

• omerrath changed the title to When's the BETA out speculation thread
5 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Chuck mother flipping Norris!

although Lando is more than acceptable stand in Norris

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47fgvkeqg1csfflos11bq

Happy now!

I've been researching more Norrises for when the fun begins.

Edited by toffee71

1 hour ago, omerrath said:

just editied the headline  from  "Where is this year's "When's the BETA out speculation thread"?" to "When's the BETA out speculation thread" in order to make it this year's official thread.

I think there has been some misunderstanding.  I thought this was the speculation thread for when the speculation thread was going to come out.

We should get an earlier start on things next year.  We need a speculation thread about when the speculation thread for the official beta speculation thread will start.

2 minutes ago, Becanes said:

Thank you kind sir.

No problem, though if you are here for the long haul I would suggest getting in some gif practice, head over to giphy.com or similar site, type something into search bar find gif you like right click it then click copy image link then head back here and paste it, like so

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47wl4u6n7xwccue20jtd

4 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

No problem, though if you are here for the long haul I would suggest getting in some gif practice, head over to giphy.com or similar site, type something into search bar find gif you like right click it then click copy image link then head back here and paste it, like so

giphy.gif

Edited by Becanes

20 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

@gunner86 just did google search "american dad lavate las manos gif" scrolled down and SI games is source for few gifs from last years speculation thread, and as I want to share my Seth McF love

ParallelActiveCusimanse-size_restricted.

Hahaha. Last year was a lot of fun!

5 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Thanks for the tip.

11 hours ago, FrazT said:

The deom ( aka the Demo ) is not usually released till after the full game release but there has been no specific details advised yet.  The Beta is usually released about 2 weeks before the full game release

I meant the Beta as Im sure you know. Releasing it on a friday is better for those workers and students on a traditional M-F schedule.