When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I loved that game. I always used to go Germany and change all the player names to Scotland players so we had a chance of winning anything!

A great game. The text commentary blew me away in 1988. 

Just had confirmation that my new outfit & bedwear will be delivered on Monday from Dolce & Gabbana, along with my Waitrose order including fine wine, 21-year old cognac, truffles, oysters, lobster thermidor in picopocolo sauce - along with other fineries to indulge in whilst we all await the Beta unloading  

5 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Just had confirmation that my new outfit & bedwear will be delivered on Monday from Dolce & Gabbana, along with my Waitrose order including fine wine, 21-year old cognac, truffles, oysters, lobster thermidor in picopocolo sauce - along with other fineries to indulge in whilst we all await the Beta unloading  

Monday’s gonna be a bit late big guy, but you do you

And yes, I realise the connotations that last bit has. No regrets, moving on...

image.gif.d2400982b2b86c92fe758ab3688d4ffb.gif

7 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I suppose I beta do this. 

I checked for the lolz. Nothing to do with the game as such, so no clues re: beta release. 

Back to Among Us for now then. I got tasks to fake and crewmates to kill. 

"Walks pass the room and can see how full it is with all of the expectant little faces.

Pulls out the pin, throws the grenade into the room and runs as fast as his little legs will carry him......

I've been here far too many years than i care to remember and playing since day 1, it's not going to change.

It's ready, when it's ready and not before...................but all of the banter here makes the days pass by quicker :Bowen: