When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

Yeah where is @PhilT? Has he even been on the thread this year?

Please worry not fine people. I'm having something tailor-made this year rather than off-the-peg. Thought i'd indulge myself with something I can wear that, when the BETA drops in, I drop out of. I'll be lounging in it from next Monday with a variety of fine food, drink & toys at hand

3 hours ago, FifaBing said:

It'd be real swell if you Brits gave us Yanks a nice "Election Day" distraction and released the beta tomorrow...I mean, it's the least you guys can do! ;)

They don't want to risk distracting the one voter that would have made the difference, cause 2020, so no beta for us!

(Until November 10th)

Releasing the Beta requires at least 6 members of SI Games staff to be in attendance as the flood gates have to be manually opened. 

For that reason, the Beta release will be postponed until after the new UK lockdown has finished.

On the plus side, it will include both January and next summer's transfer window updates.

Regretting not wearing that mask now, aren't you?

10 hours ago, Deego619 said:

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT MILES JACOBSEN AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER GENIUS YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD GEGENPRESS TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT FM21 BETA YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE NEIL BROCK KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO MILES YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT HOLDING BACK THE FM21 BETA FOR ANOTHER DAY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT RELEASING THE FM21 BETA TONIGHT. SENOR MILES? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU ON THE FM21 BETA

Scott-Steiner.jpg.031988520b30630f95bfe25db2c19272.jpg

I wish this forum had those reacts like on Facebook. Heart react x 1,000,000

1 hour ago, karanhsingh said:

Given that they have said yesterday to expect more news on the ME during the next few days, it seems unlikely that the Beta will drop before the weekend sadly.

So I would say today and tomorrow is out...

giphy.gif

...but Thursday...

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, harrycarrie said:

He's got a bit excited on the number pad too, bless

I can only assume that was when he spat his Horlicks out (not a euphemism) when reading some of the less favorable ME comments on here.

57 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

All the speculation got the better of me, so I burgled SI headquarters in the small hours. I found this on Miles' desk.

miles-list.jpg

You forgot toilet roll after all that’s what everyone had last lockdown haha 

Me getting in shape ready for btah release.

giphy.gif

Can't manage many more think if i have no more than 3days i may survive long enough to play beta.

Still in the 5th cult.

Edited by toffee71

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

Me getting in shape ready for btah release.

giphy.gif

Can't manage many more think if i have no more than 3days i may survive long enough to play beta.

Still in the 5th cult.

It's not a cult, you can leave at any time.

You just need to pay the exit fee of 10 Gregg's Steak Bakes and exit through the minefield and laser shark river.

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

You just need to pay the exit fee of 10 Gregg's Steak Bakes and exit through the minefield and laser shark river.

It's only 10 steak bakes if you have the loyalty card and you've bought 149 steak bakes previously, as well as getting all 149 stamps on the card and being a member of the Greggs fan club. The minefield and laser shark river are new additions this year, last year you only needed the 10 steak bakes and the blood of Jawa from Tatooine

Edited by bigmattb28

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

If I ever pay for 10 steak bakes I'm eating them.

Never leaving (well untill 7pm ish thursday), and I'll be back next year for the Nov 4th cult!

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

It's only 10 steak bakes if you have the loyalty card and you've bought 149 steak bakes previously, as well as getting all 149 stamps on the card and being a member of the Greggs fan club. The minefield and laser shark field are new additions this year, last year you only needed the 10 steak bakes and the blood of Jawa from Tatooine

Those laser sharks were expensive, I hope we get to use them

New party member! Tags: shark laser sharks austin powers lasers dr. evil  laser beams | Shark gif, Beams, Austin powers

Just now, gunner86 said:

Those laser sharks were expensive, I hope we get to use them

New party member! Tags: shark laser sharks austin powers lasers dr. evil  laser beams | Shark gif, Beams, Austin powers

As this is only a yearly thing, I guess we're gonna have to make some sacrifices to the forum, where's that double denim guy? He can be the first sacrifice, you know test the waters

2 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

597 replies so far - that's just not enough. I think Beta's automatically triggered once we reach 1000.

C'mon people, we can do this!

We're trying dude, I think we're gonna need a bigger boat