When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Wavelberry said:

Went back in time to kill Hitler and accidentally blew up the Collyer's old house in 1993. I am afraid Football Manager no longer exists.

Sorry.

Pics, or it didn't happen

But your tin foil hats on.

And don't worry, we'll be showing you the match engine in all its glory in the coming days...

SHOWING = RELEASE BETA

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by saihtam

First the alpha must be out (Trump) so the beta-man can take the stage (Biden) so they're beta be voting for the right guy over the pond or we won't see FM 21 Beta before October 2021... that would be so 2020 though

Also please no Beta release in the next 3 hours as I'm off watching Leeds game

Also:

img_6478-1-710x547.jpg

Edited by DJ Sir Matthew

5 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Siren GIFs | Tenor

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT MILES JACOBSEN AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER GENIUS YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD GEGENPRESS TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT FM21 BETA YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE NEIL BROCK KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO MILES YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT HOLDING BACK THE FM21 BETA FOR ANOTHER DAY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT RELEASING THE FM21 BETA TONIGHT. SENOR MILES? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU ON THE FM21 BETA

Scott-Steiner.jpg.031988520b30630f95bfe25db2c19272.jpg

Edited by Deego619

58 minutes ago, callamity said:

I logged into steam db just to get it to open in steam and catch it before it gave me the game locked error code, just so i could get this snip!!! :D

so it hasn't loaded for you then?

spacer.png

Edited by samdiatmh
removed the quoted edit posted... as below