When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

They haven't said it's a live stream, just that we'll get the opportunity to see the ME in action. So I predict - and this is a guess - that they will unleash that particular kraken tonight, at around 6.

And then the Beta will follow it nicely along tomorrow afternoon.

Best Release The Kraken GIFs | Gfycat

I hope you're right :) 

4 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I got a packet of your average working mans kit kat chunkys, you know the 4 for a quid efforts.

Funny you should say tesco, as I bought this packet from tesco, and I saw my mate in there, his nick name isn't chunky, but we all call him big fat ****er, because well he eats loads and doesn't put any weight on. As I remembered it when I first met him we had gone to the same school together, but when the war broke out he was drafted and I managed to avoid the call up, anyway as time went on I got a job as dado rail fitter I bumped into big fat ****er, and called him that, except it wasn't him, but some overweight woman with a moustache who looked like my old mate, anyway from then on me and this big lass had a romantic swing and she is my go to booty call whenever I'm up in Wigan, I've never actually been and not seen the big chick for, oh must be 33 years. But that reminded me of a time when I was playing FM and Wigan beat me in the cup ending my hopes of a domestic treble, except I was playing as Torquay United in the conference and it was only the third game of the new season.

I've never been to Torquay, except for the occasions when I have. The most recent of which occurred Saturday last. It was the swinging 60s and everyone was queueing for the swings in the park, just up the hill from the hotel that we had booked, but once we saw it, we decided it was a little too Premier Inn for us because it was called the Premier Inn. Anyway, Lenny Henry and I went to the park with his uncle Thierry - who invented the Zidane turn, the Cruyff turn, the Bolasie chop and the clasico Cornetto - and queued for 20 mins to go on the swing before realising that it was actually the queue to get into the ladies public conveniences. The bouncer turned us away and we spent the night fishing for Japanese carp in the river that runs from the small Co-op all the way to big Co-op. Then we woke up and the Beta was out, which was odd, because not one of us had fallen asleep.

5 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I like goals...

Southampton Goalkeeper Artur Boruc Tries 'Cruyff Turn,' Gives Easy Goal to  Arsenal's Olivier Giroud (GIF) - NESN.com

In fairness, that was pretty unforgiveable by the keeper there.... looks like Boruc but I could be mistaken.  He had a tendency for the odd moment of insanity.

Edited by kevhamster

Just now, kevhamster said:

In fairness, that was pretty unforgiveable by the keeper there.... looks like Boruc but I could be mistaken.  He had a tendancy for the odd moment of insanity.

It was indeed old Artur

Unforgivable - yes

But Comical - also yes

I miss Giroud, so handsome...

Swoon Gif GIFs | Tenor

6 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

It was comical.

I never understood why Arsenal offloaded Giroud.  He's always been quality!

It was part of the great Giroud-Batshuayi-Aubameyang merry-go-round.

Giroud was allegedly agitating for a move having grown unhappy with always sitting on the bench, but that doesn't really fit when he moved to Chelsea where he's always sitting on the bench.

6 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Hate to be the killjoy but we’ve had no Match engine preview yet so think we can say 100% no beta today 😂

Who do you think you are? with your thinking? You can't tell me what to do, you're not my real mum!

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

Copycat!

What can I say, I want to be just like you

Except the Everton thing.

Your players are only good for... well, fantasy football points actually. And scoring worldies at the World Cup. And being Alex Iwobi. But apart from that, well... that Allan gut is pretty good, and you've had some nice kits. Thanks for Arteta by the way. Maybe they're not so bad...

8 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I know the guitarist from Bad Manners, Simon.  Really nice bloke.

I absolutely love ska still listen to it now, think all the keep fit freaks should work out listening to ska.

giphy.gif

Though my fav Bad Manners song. cheeky yt link

Edited by toffee71

12 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Ok guys, closing this thread now, as we have now opened the official feedback thread for the FM21 beta....

...is what the mods will post at some point on here. 

Some point today :brock:

1 hour ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Hahah :P I'm dying for the BETA too guys, just don't want to get myself optimistic for nothing :( I've been following every post since last Friday on here, big fan! :)

This means nothing. The ME preview will be us playing the ME for ourselves. 

Edit: I meant to quote the "no match preview yet can't see it being today"

Edited by Domoboy23

19 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Ok guys, closing this thread now, as we have now opened the official feedback thread for the FM21 beta....

...is what the mods will post at some point on here. 

Remember last year when they said they would lock the thread at 4pm to give us all a break?

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Yeah we called their bluff on that one didn't we!! Breaks are for the weak.

And then at 4:10 the beta came out anyway, imagine the scenes if they'd let us loose on the rest of the forum, GIFs all over the place

Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

And then at 4:10 the beta came out anyway, imagine the scenes if they'd let us loose on the rest of the forum, GIFs all over the place

Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

If they do the same thing this any time this week, I'm working from home so can quickly flip from my work VPN to my own desktop to begin the download!