The hot girls and guys thread!

Ackter

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Is is true that they pay people to move to Iceland and get married?

Take a minute... Look at our gene pool... Why on earth would we be paying filthy foreigners to come here and contaminate it??

But more seriously, just think about the question for a minute and see if it makes any sense at all ffs :D Of course it's not true!

1 hour ago, Icelander83 said:

Take a minute... Look at our gene pool... Why on earth would we be paying filthy foreigners to come here and contaminate it??

But more seriously, just think about the question for a minute and see if it makes any sense at all ffs :D Of course it's not true!

I remember that last years there was a flood of those scam sites with Iceland paying people to move in.

As for gene pool, I'm from a region with highest average height in the world, so I would fit in. :D

8 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

I remember that last years there was a flood of those scam sites with Iceland paying people to move in.

As for gene pool, I'm from a region with highest average height in the world, so I would fit in. :D

We go by quality of what's there, not quantity. Sorry

5 hours ago, Goldy said:

Going to have to start making the same rule for the women as they have for the horses @Icelander83

What's that? Make sure they get enough water and only ride them for a few hours at a time?

17 hours ago, Icelander83 said:

Us Asians have brains but not much looks. You guys have looks but zero brains. We would make the perfect baby.

On 30/06/2018 at 00:43, Icelander83 said:

We go by quality of what's there, not quantity. Sorry

What's that? Make sure they get enough water and only ride them for a few hours at a time?

Once a icelandic pony leaves Iceland, it is not allowed back, ever.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

sei_20541530.jpg?w=964&h=659&crop=1

England's only contribution to this thread....

If football's coming home then hopefully it can bring some of the hot foreign supporters with it.

Impressed that Harry Kane got there so quickly for a front row seat.

6d3cddba35d8e797d5a34d41164bc12d.jpg

01b58a2ab094b143076a0926ff9ba1d8.jpg

These two Colombian girls in front of me were singing and dancing all game (literally) and were getting a lot of photo requests from the locals. This was at Poland 0-3 Colombia.

Not been in this thread since the first few games.

Picked out my favourites from those posted.

In no order, all of these girls are really cute.

FB_IMG_1529560245428.jpg.978d1f9a08d7c691529164043365.jpg.954c686187b7ddeb5d1b31FB_IMG_1529560203253.jpg.b966845aa624bdbCroatia+fans+3.png

15ot9ty.pngeb1fb48c078c23ed202c9db6e3c77fb9.jpg

All of these girls are naturally gorgeous. The 2 Icelandic girls are right up there and the Iranian girl is amazing. Gorgeous brown eyes on the Croatian lass and I appreciate her natural eyebrows with a little hint of bushiness to them.

Can't stand the permanent marker drawn on eyebrows look such as Ospina's partner here:

DgDrdPBXUAEmHg4.jpg

She is naturally really pretty, but ruins it with ridiculous looking, awful eyebrows.

6 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

World Cup 2018: Fifa warns broadcasters about focusing on women
Broadcasters have been ordered to stop their cameras zooming in on "hot women" in the crowd at football matches, Fifa's diversity boss says.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44800145

Boo.
Diversity boss :rolleyes:

I’d rather have the corrupt FIFA back that these bunch of new imbeciles.

diversity boss? What kind of moronic job is that? A case of someone being paid to do nothing.

Archived