Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking of giving United a go in the BETA before starting a real game when its all patched

formation ?

de gea

rafael Blind rojo shaw

Herrera

(CDM)

mata(AMC) di Maria(AMC)

RVP Rooney Falcao

Didn't write them down because I have no idea who I will manage first since I'll start unemployed, but I'm constantly thinking of tactics and what players they would suit the best.

Got a diamond well a 23212 written down player roles/instructions and team instructions - home tactic

A 433 with defensive wingers but i think i might make one of the wingers the thomas muller role - away tactic

And a 4231 2 defensive mids which is basically shut up shop counter/contain

But its a whole new world.

I understand about the beta testers and i wont go into too much details etc, but so close to the release of the beta and aren't those that pre-order for the beta test the initial ones to test it OUTSIDE of the SI walls. Not sure if that made much sense as im about to fall asleep :p

Nope...

You have:

1) SI staff internal testing team

2) SI recruit from these forums external beta testers

3) SI offer beta to pre-orders

Those in 1) get the beta first...those in 2) get the beta prior to 3)...when 3) get the beta its usually at the same version that 2) has...

Those in 2) have had the beta for a few weeks now.

It will be interesting to see how Blackpool are rated this year, as I always play with them. Funilly enough, the players we have signed in real life were decent on FM last year - Edu Oriol, Joan Oriol, Andre Orlandi, Nathan Delfouneso, Jacob Mellis etc etc So it will be interesting to see if they have all been downgraded.

Thinking of giving United a go in the BETA before starting a real game when its all patched

formation ?

de gea

rafael Blind rojo shaw

Herrera

(CDM)

mata(AMC) di Maria(AMC)

RVP Rooney Falcao

what game are you playing...... FIFA!

come to your senses. :p

It will be interesting to see how Blackpool are rated this year, as I always play with them. Funilly enough, the players we have signed in real life were decent on FM last year - Edu Oriol, Joan Oriol, Andre Orlandi, Nathan Delfouneso, Jacob Mellis etc etc So it will be interesting to see if they have all been downgraded.

Mellis better had be, he was an absolute shower of **** last year for Barnsley. So lazy it was beyond a joke.

Lots of changes

Changed changenumber – 731070 › 731072

about a minute agoAdded community_visible_stats – 1

about a minute agoChanged releasestate – prereleased

about a minute agoChanged changenumber – 730915 › 731070

Intresting changed release state to prereleased

Got a diamond well a 23212 written down player roles/instructions and team instructions - home tactic

A 433 with defensive wingers but i think i might make one of the wingers the thomas muller role - away tactic

And a 4231 2 defensive mids which is basically shut up shop counter/contain

But its a whole new world.

First thing I wanna do is use the tactic creator , I'm curious if the instructions are more detailed and player role descriptions tell more.

I was thinking of playing a 451 if my team has only one good striker, if they have 2 I might use the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond. I want to implement a style with short quick passes kind of like Liverpool played last year. I usually played a direct football with loads of dribbling, this year I want to try something else. But it all depends on my team

I want to see a lot more people trying FMC this year.

To be honest, that whole Lasagne thing has left a bad taste in my mouth (excuse the pun).

Think SI shot themselves in the foot there, Classic is all a bit 'Mickey Mouse' now.

It has to be the full fat experience for me.

Nope...

You have:

1) SI staff internal testing team

2) SI recruit from these forums external beta testers

3) SI offer beta to pre-orders

Those in 1) get the beta first...those in 2) get the beta prior to 3)...when 3) get the beta its usually at the same version that 2) has...

Those in 2) have had the beta for a few weeks now.

Ah right thanks mate, clears it up.

Been apart of the past beta's but never been active on the forums. Will be after guidance and advice as ive done real **** last few games haha

Archived