Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its coming soon :)

Another thing when they do release can you PLEASE keep the feedback thread for feedback, not comments like OMGZZZZ!!!! it's 63% downloaded because any such posts will be deleted and repeats might see the posters being deleted too.

Maintain your discipline please folks.

Football Manager Live was one of the best games I've played and I'm still in contact with a lot of people who I used to play it with on Cantona!

Only real issue was that there were the top 20 people who had played the beta and always had an insurmountable edge come the first live gameworld, purely because they knew which of the free transfers were the best and could immediately snap them up once the GW came up. I remember I had a list of about 30 players I wanted before it even went live (Brandao anyone?) Other issues that could have been done with being sorted quicker were the fact people were creating tournaments and making a lot of money from them, whilst DC's and strikers with high jumping and heading had ridiculous scoring rates (Looking at you Nando)

Football Manager Live was one of the best games I've played and I'm still in contact with a lot of people who I used to play it with on Cantona!

Only real issue was that there were the top 20 people who had played the beta and always had an insurmountable edge come the first live gameworld, purely because they knew which of the free transfers were the best and could immediately snap them up once the GW came up. I remember I had a list of about 30 players I wanted before it even went live (Brandao anyone?) Other issues that could have been done with being sorted quicker were the fact people were creating tournaments and making a lot of money from them, whilst DC's and strikers with high jumping and heading had ridiculous scoring rates (Looking at you Nando)

It was all about Rob Jones at those far post corners.

"INCLUDES: A code for access to the game's beta event, this will be sent out before 6PM GMT on 24/10/2014."

For those of you worrying about waiting until Monday for the code, this was on cdkeys.com website.

They're known to be dodgy and not trustworthy. They charge more for the beta access..

"INCLUDES: A code for access to the game's beta event, this will be sent out before 6PM GMT on 24/10/2014."

For those of you worrying about waiting until Monday for the code, this was on cdkeys.com website.

They're shooting the dark. This means nothing. Only SI know when it's coming.

I've heard nothing but good things about them. Obviously the charging more for BETA access isn't great but the price I paid was cheaper than most places on the market.

Just got this reply from one of their support team "Thanks for your email.

The beta keys will be available on the download link in your confirmation email. We'll send notifications once it is already available.

Kind Regards,"

Doesn't give too much away but I have just replied asking if I will have to wait hours for the code or if it will be instant.

Archived