FM13 Holiday Project 1: England (at least 900 years)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow i think this is the closest i'll ever be to being proud about coming from Bromley!

Roversawh would you mind showing a screenshot of their facilities and perhaps give an idea of how long it took them to get to the prem? Was their meteoric rise thanks to a sugar daddy at any point? Cheers.

And the detail level of the game was... ? Fully simulated or not ?

Minimum detail on everything. It is the only way of getting very far.

Three world cup wins in a row for England, who was that manager, he deserves a knighthood!!

Two different managers actually. The guy who won two retired at age 63. Northern Irish guy named Ryan Brown who made 287 of his 584 appearances for Leyton Orient.

Have Swindon ever been back to the Premiership?

Never

Off topic i know, but what happens to a team once they are out of the playable leagues as in Pompeys case? how do they get back in?

On topic - Who is currently the worlds best player (golden ball winner) & what managers have Man Utd had since fergie retired (assuming hes not still there)?

Every year the game promotes six teams from the unplayable leagues. Reputation helps determine which teams. Frank de Boer was the next Manchester United manager and he was there for a decade. Tamika Mkandawire (the Millwall player) was there for two spells. Zlatan was there for 15 years and Antoine Griezmann was there too.

Lol, Ecuador not only won a world cup...they actually won like 5 XD.

I'd like to see other saves with other leagues. Specially in South America :p

There will be other saves as the year goes on. I usually save the non-English leagues for the final patch to minimize the possibility of big bugs causing crashes.

I see that when some team wins the league, usually they'll win the next XX years also. This is weird.

The reputatition bump probably helps the team out.

When did Derby County drop out of the leagues?

Interesting to see its 2171 by the time the top three in the prem are all teams that are currently not in the prem.

It does take a while to erode the starting advantages for the big clubs at the start.

How slow is the game after 100 years?

Simulation wise, it is exactly the same. I have no idea what the comparison would be if you were just playing it.

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere but have you managed to upload the save games anywhere for us. I'd love to have a gander round it if I could download it. :)

I am still looking for the appropriate site. Some of the ones I used last year are already gone. It is hard with bigger files, but I am open to any suggestions.

Wow i think this is the closest i'll ever be to being proud about coming from Bromley!

Roversawh would you mind showing a screenshot of their facilities and perhaps give an idea of how long it took them to get to the prem? Was their meteoric rise thanks to a sugar daddy at any point? Cheers.

Facilities are nearly all top of the line with their 112,687 seat stadium built in 2259. They first reached the Premier League in 2090 and only briefly had a tycoon in 2153.

Would be interested to see some league records such as goalscorers - and even more interested to see the top 5 most valuable players in the world and their attributes!

Watford striker Nick Barrow had 35 goals in 2058-2059.

Any updates? Also what makes you think there's a limit in the number of seasons?

The game has no limit, but save files can get issues that make it impossible to holiday past a certain date. I have basically already reached that point.

Waaaaaaaa Everton in the Blue square North league??

Kenwright out!!!!!!!

Not only did he not get a new stadium, Goodison Park has shrunk!

What's England all time top goalscorer and cap appearance?

Scott Reece, who is now a goalkeeping coach at Bromley, had 190 caps. He played at Huddersfield and then Juventus.

Curtis Gradwell, who played for Manchester United and Inter, had 161 goals in 155 caps. I will look up the record for all countries at some point.

Some of the dominance teams have in the Premier League is just insane.

Reputation and detail level are the key.

Ibra managed Chelsea. That would be funny to see that. Can you post the world record trasfers and the profile of the current best player in the world

I think the transfers screenshot is up there. It should be one of the last ones.

Not a single new stadium hosted a CL final?

I would not be surprised if the rotation is relatively fixed.

When you do those kind of tests can you please post you game configuration (league loaded etc..)?

Anyhow am I the only one who see something weird? Why are World Cups and European Championships hosted always in the same countries?

All leagues in England loaded with a small database on minimum detail. I would not be surprised if hosting rotations are fixed. They generally have been in the past.

thanks roversawh7

anyhow for example here

300euro2.jpg

it's almost a repeated pattern with belgium-italy-sweden-spain-russia

have a look at country selections...too few country in those competitions. Nothing in the balkans?

Always the same pair switzerland/austria for European so many times? And NEVER for World Cup?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived