FM13 Holiday Project 1: England (at least 900 years)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SI clearly don't test this far - some of the bugs are beautiful in their silliness. Tottenham buy Lawrence Berry for £4M in 2305, and promptly loan him out to Curzon Ashton, who aren't even in a playable league.

In my save Liverpool bought some lanky long haired geordie striker for 35m cash up front from Newcastle, hardly played him bcause he rarely scored even though was on stupid money weekly wage and then loaned him out to West Ham 18 months later.

Then the same club (Liverpool) offered out a AM(RLC) on a free transfer to the same club (West Ham) but still paid him 50k a week for the next 18 months of his contract.

....oh wait. It's not a game. :rolleyes:

Amazing :) Can you check out Barcelonas finances when you get time. As im in 2028 and they're finances are on a continued upward projected scale because of TV deal so in 2305 they must have like a trillion in the bank :D

finances and everything else is not getting simulated in leagues that are not playable by the manager

in the safegame theres only england playable, but norway is #1 in uefa league standings, hagesund (or something) won the league around 250 times, and the champions league about 25 times etc... if you add the norwegian league into the game, and take over hagesund, they got average club facilities and not even their own stadium, they play at someone elses stadium thats 8800 seats big...

clearly the game just ignores everything thats going on in not playable leagues..

I've done this on previous FMs and only got to about 2050!

Bromley in League 2 in 2612? After the near total dominance they experienced, the fall of such a giant of world football must have shocked the game to it's very foundations. Also Man City finishing bottom of League 1, I knew they'd get their comeuppance sooner or later!

Here is the save from 2612:

http://8paupn.alterupload.com/en/

A final update will come eventually as work has begun on Holiday Project 2.

I downloaded both of these last night. The 2312 one worked fine. Was pleased to see that, though Man Utd had won the most PL titles with 67 (meaning they'd won it 48 times during your project), Arsenal's total of 63 meant they had won the most (50) during the project! Also amusing was that, in 300 years, Tottenham had only won it once!

Unfortunately the 2612 didn't work, just got a message saying it couldn't be loaded.

I had a look other day and SPL made me laugh :D Hearts have won SPL a record 400 times, which included a period where they won the SPL 250+ times on the trot :O Now that's what you call domination. Cherry on top of the cake was both Celtic and Rangers are average 1st division clubs ahaa.

• 4 weeks later...
Nice work O.P.

I love how over-rated England are in the game, no world cup wins in real life since 1966 yet in FM they win it every couple of times :D

I'm guessing perhaps only the English Leagues are loaded and he's using minimum detail so that will distort things.

exactly, and tbh, they're not all THAT distorted... there's plenty of 80+ year periods in there where england don't win it at all (just in the last set of screenshots there's a 112 year span), and then a few bunched up occurences of them winning it several times, which over the span of 900 years isn't really unrealistic...

just like Spain are going through a period now where they have a phenomenal group of players and are winning a lot, there's no real reason England couldn't have something similar happen at some point over the next millenium(!)

Yay, looks like it is going to be rough millenium for Slovakia. Big drop in everything and never have they, or slovak club won anything & placed 2nd :/ At least I have not noticed it. And nothing has been hosted there, else I'm going blind :D

Well done! I appreciate this, very interesting.

I recommend SIgames to take a look how La Liga is played out. 600 years (!!) and there is only three teams capable of winning the league, you already know which teams. Barcelona, R. Madrid and Atletico Madrid. I find this very pathetic.

I also wonder why the European powerhouse Haugesund still have a stadium capacity of 8k and bad training facilities. They also only have greyed out players, compared to Ålesund who actually have regen players.

EDIT: haha rofl, I just took a look at the Swedish league where BK Häcken (a very very small club) have won the league past 500 years or so.

• 1 month later...

what i sometimes do when im starting a new game, i usally like working with regen players, not real players son i holiday myself for the first 5-10 years of the game usally to 2020-25 as an unemployed manager. when i decide that a want to come back from holiday i then applty fo every avalible job and see what comes up. like to surprise myself like that

• 1 month later...

Archived