Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd imagine he'd want a year or so off before he decides what to do with his life. Hopefully we'll see him on MoTD or something to rival G.Neville's analysis.

One of the few club legends left anywhere, in the UK anyway. Gerrard, Lampard, Terry and maybe Cashley are the only ones I can think of in the Prem. Really glad he's having a bit of a renaissance at the moment too. At least he'll go out on a high and silence his critics who say he's past it.

I know you might hate Manchester United but don't you think, you could easily add at least Giggs and Scholes to the list? :)

Would like to see Kelly as CB.

Same here, and apparently he is signing a new 2 year extension to his current contract (announced tomorrow)

I think next season, with Carra leaving, its the perfect chance to develop him as a centreback.

I think it would be sensible to sell Kelly, he's been fantastic almost every time I have seen him play, but we all know that the lad is made of glass, spending wage money on him is a big gamble
strange point of view could of said the same about Stevie G at the same age what a mistake that would of been.

The white and red shirt looks like a woolly jumper a yank would wear at xmas time, huddled around a fire with friends. Roasting marshmallows. Good grief. The other away top looks like a Rembrandt in comparison. And that top is god-awful too.

What's the plan? Have the other team's players in stitches, rolling on the floor laughing?

Archived