Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

Im pretty new to following this thread but has it always been this ridiculous? This is just sad and probrably why Liverpool fans are often considered a laughing stock by our rivals.

No offence but take a chill pill mate.

welcome - last few pages are spectacularly crap once you read it regularly you know who to skim or ignore.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's sort of cute really, but SRL88 is happy to hand it out, but whinges like a proper girl when it's the other way round :D

If I whinged like a girl you would have been banned by now.

Don't think it was. You've got to wonder how many names are just utter bollocks we're being linked with. Thinking Papadopoulos was one. If we'd signed even half of them we'd have a pretty empty bank account at the prices being quoted. Liking the club staying firm with Suarez. Time for him to put up or shut up.

No witty thread titles please, they're invariably horrible and a source for mocking. And with the new thread never ever again will I click view post when it's SSN. Must respect ignore.

Top 10 active posters from Liverpool Thread 2012/13:

SRL88 - Posts 1,475

Emersonlfc - Posts 1,188

The Rafalution - Posts 1,042

CaptainPlanet - Posts 991

Select_screen_name: - Posts 916

dking - Posts 814

foofighter23 - Posts 772

DeafParrot - Posts 517

bell - Posts 502

martplfc1 - Posts 486

Divinity - Posts 452

Quality not Quantity :cool:

Been watching the Under-21s, and we should definitely get in on that Isco fella who plays for Spain. Would be a good signing, I reckon.

I thought he is going Real Madrid or Man City.

Yes because you can compete with Real and City for players:rolleyes:

Never thought in my life time I would see us not being able to compete with Man City :D Funny how things change especially when you have billionaire owners.

I think we will be away first game of the season to a team like Stoke.

When was the last time we had a 'simple' game first game of the season. By simple, I mean like when we had Bradford at home in 1999/00 or something.

When was the last time we had a 'simple' game first game of the season. By simple, I mean like when we had Bradford at home in 1999/00 or something.

I didn't think West Brom away would be classed as a tough fixture last season. One of the few games I left before the final whistle.

Archived