Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was just going to say,

Justice For The 96, finally. RIP. YNWA

Surely there's no justice yet though? This should just be the beginning, there won't be full justice until the people responsible for the deaths and the subsequent cover up are punished for their wrongdoing (as much as possible anyway)

ok sorry, progress...

what im talking about is the victims have been exonerated and the blame has been laid at the feet of the police. and an apology from the PM, whatever that is worth. i doubt there will be criminal proceedings though, but i could be wrong.

im looking forward to seeing how the Sun (scum) handles it. Apology from them? Highly unlikely. Im not in the country so I'll have to check their website.

Very emotional day around the city yesterday. Mixed emotions from everyone. Hope it educated people even some Liverpool fans about why we were so passionate in the fight for justice. Extremely happy for the families should never have waited that long.

Myself and a few others have been argued with in this very thread when it has come to sun links being posted in here. Hopefully those people can now understand why we were so offended.

Couldn't care less about the Sunderland result, football comes second this week. The fight for justice must now continue and finally the families have a strong voice that must be heard and can no longer be avoided.

We will have 95% possession. Suarez will miss 37 chances because that is what he does, and Sunderland will win 1-0.

With the goal coming via a deflection off a seal who had wandered onto the pitch in search of his beach ball, following a calamitous mistake by Reina.

I am not confident for the game tomorrow, wasn't confident for the first five league games of the season as they are tough fixtures and have so far won about 4 of the last 14 league games. I am driving up tomorrow so lucky for you guys you wont be hearing me moan after the game :p I can't believe Nowrich are charging us £50 for the league game at Carrow Road.

I think tomorrow will either be a 2-2 draw or 2-0 defeat. Is Adam Johnson playing tomorrow or still injured?

With the goal coming via a deflection off a seal who had wandered onto the pitch in search of his beach ball, following a calamitous mistake by Reina.

Change the seal for a seagull and you wont be far off based off Sunderland :thup:.

don't think you need a seal or beach ball for a mistake from Reina these days :D

And don't worry lads even if you do get beat of Sunderland you'll soon raise your game to unbelievable heights against us the week after :thup:

And don't worry lads even if you do get beat of Sunderland you'll soon raise your game to unbelievable heights against us the week after :thup:

Stuff United then lose 4-0 to Norwich. Wouldnt surprise me :rolleyes:.

Archived