Who Have You Won The League With

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my old save where I started at Fleetwood Town, where I spent 3 season, I won the Blue Square Premier before I moved north of the border to manage Dundee. I was tehre for two seasons in which time I won the Scottish Premierleague as well as the Scottish cup but unable to do it in the season season they decided to bring someone else in :(. Moved over to Germany to manage Hannover 96 where I spent one season taken them to 3rd. During my second season, after knocking west ham out of the EURO cup, West Ham offered me the job to manage them which I took. Not sure how many season I started there as the game just stopped loading, but I won at least one premierleague title with them

So I started a new save, again with Fleetwood Town, this time I have won The Blue Square North and the League 1 titles, runner up in the Championship, League 2 and the Blue Square Premier. Now in my second season in the Premierleague but both season I have been in a relegation dogfight

I turned AC Milan from a dismal season where they finished 9th... then i took over and won the league first season there. On my spurs save i won the league in the second season with basically the squad they have in real life... also using the players that came back from their loans(r. keane and j. o'hara etc) and re-inforcements!

Otherwise thats the only teams i've won it with on FM 10

I'm boring too - Rangers, Man Utd, Milan, Arsenal. I've come tear-jerkingly close with both Bologna and Burnley - 1. my risen from the Serie B relegation zone Bologna being miles ahead in Serie A before falling apart towards the end of the season, and then getting worse and worse over the following seasons because of my bad wage management, and 2. my risen from the Championship relegation zone Burnley losing to mediocre opponents on the last day of the season in a game that would have won them the league - that result broke my team forever, the next season despite some good signings I couldn't get away from the mid table, and a couple more good signings the next season saw me hover around 10th until I was fired.

Roma x3, Real Madrid (test save to try a tactic) and im currently on a good run with Sporting CP....and i have also won a few lower divisions with different teams, if that count that is

tbh i have probebly won champions league with more teams then i have league wins, the one with Athletic Bilbao prolly being the stand out preformance

rangers,liverpool,newcastle,southport

i won 1 league title at rangers i was only there a season i think i won the league like twice at newcastle plus the fa cup.i won the league at liverpool twice plus 2 eufa cups.i won the league 3 times at southport plus the champions league and 2 league cups.i spent 22 years at southport and these trophies were won from 2033 onwards.i won the 2 league cups my 3rd league title and the champions league all in the last 3 seasons.

i am 60 in the game now and have now left to take up the post at greenock morton first swason for them in the spl in my game ever.i used like 5 diffrent formations i tried at suoport my last 1 noone else has used i think.i will upload a pic but with that we plaayed the finest football i have ever see the control the passing.

it was awesome the deep lying plamaker linking up with the guy in front and the wingers and the attacking midefeilder.

God, I'm getting old:

Portugal: Sporting,Benfica,Porto,Nacional,Atlético CP,Braga,Belenenses,Académica,B.C.Branco,Setubal,Guimaraes,Leiria,Leixões maybe 1 or 2 more

Italy: Milan,Genoa,Lazio(best save ever, in cm2003 i believe),Cagliari,Roma,Sampdoria,Torino,Bologna

Spain: Real, Depor, Valencia

Germany: Shalke,Werder

England: ManUtd,ManCity,Fulham,Wolves,Wigan,Ipswich,C.Palace,Not.Forest,Cardiff,Leeds

Holland: Ajax(my first fm league win)

Brazil: Atl.Mineiro

France: Lyon,PSG,Lille

My games are usually: start with small team->take to success,then hop from team to team for a 4,5 years trying to win more, go back to small team and take them to glory in a league still dominated by my original club.

Sometimes I start with a big club,and I very rarely load leagues other than those mentioned above. Have been playing for 13 years +/- now I think so I'm surely forgetting some.

edit: in 13 years of playing this game,I remember once winning the champions' cup with Sporting on the very first season with only one signing(can't remember who,was a backup player on a free),without any cheat/editing,etc.. Was bloody lucky with the opponnents,matches,etc. though :p

I usually play in the lower leagues, but I've had two big career games in my history of playing FM where I've actually made the effort to move to big teams and try to win big tournaments.

In the first of these I won the league with Wolves, then Paris St Germain, then Spurs. I think this was CM01/02

This year's game I've won the league with Nesebar, River Plate and Leverkusen. I've now gone to Plymouth to try and get them into the Prem, after which I'll keep an eye out for the Spurs job and try to win the Prem with them, then maybe back to Bulgaria to see if I can win a European cup with a Bulg team.

I'll use this post to make a request for the Hall of Fame - can we have a ranking for managers who've won cups and leagues in the highest number of different leagues? In this save I've won 5 trophies, all in different countries, and I'm intrigued to see if there's a manager elsewhere in my save who can beat that.

Only ever play Newcastle in major league so it's Newcastle United for me re league winners but not every season and not every iteration of FM. Been some games where I only won once in 10 seasons and other FM's where not won league at all.

After about 4 seasons though I go for the LLM - that is a really good challenge.

K :)

Have won the Prem with Man City,Everton,AFC Liverpool,Spurs and Ludlow

Currently Trying to do it with St Blazey but with just buying English only throughout the whole save

in scotland: celtic, rangers but can neva win it with hearts no matter how many time i try

in england: man utd, man city, won championship with newcastle

in italy: inter milan tht bout all i can do there

in spain: real madrid and barca

I've got a couple of games going currently. I the first I have won the Scottish 1st Division (only just! on goal difference). In the second I won the English premiership by 8 points from Chelski which I am more pleased with tbh even though I am a Dundee supporter.

Dinamo Zagreb, three times in a row... failed to qualify to CL, but gone all way up to EL semifinal

Omonoia... two titles, two qualifications to CL... once in quarterfinal (will upload screens later, it was miracle)

Al Ahly... Auckland City... San Jose Earthquakes

If we're talking about this years version and top tiers then I think I have only won the one league - Ligue 1 in France with PSG, managed back-to-back titles (second and third season) but I then left at the end of the third season to take over England.

Won it with Man City in FM10, it's lots of fun spending £100Million each season lol

currently with Italy now though after 8 years with City, now in my 3rd year with Italy as European and Confederation Cup champions, hoping for a good World Cup before my return to Club management :)

I managed to win the Prem with Newcastle after 5 years building in FM09, moved to Barcelona not long after but had a torrid time :(

Have won it with Man Utd in a number of difference FMs

Think it was the first FM when it changed from CM I took over Brighton after they got promoted to the Prem and after 3 or 4 years won the Prem which was my fondest memory seeing as Im a Brighton supporter :)

Wolves. I have won the ELP 10 times in a row and, CL 11 in total, 9 FA Cups and 14 LEague Cups, i have stopped playing now as its a bit easy, i got to 2029 though which is a new FM record for me.

Just started managing San Marino in Serie C/B should be a good challenge.

Archived