Your Favourite Sigames Game?

What Is Your Favourite Sigames Game of all time?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Sigames Game of all time?

• Championship Manager 01/02
    • Championship Manager 4
    • Football Manager 2005
    • Football Manager 2006
    • Football Manager 2007
    • Football Manager 2008
    • Football Manager 2009
    • Football Manager 2010
    • Football Manager 2011
    • Football Manager 2012
    • Football Manager Live

Ah, the memory is such a strange and biased thing. I'd call "On The Ball" the best manager simulation of all times, but I know that is only because it was the first one I tried :p

(Voted for FM 2012, it's the best game so far, and also the one I have spent the most time playing)

My favourite one is Championship Manager 03/04 because it was the first football management siulation made by Sports interactive that I played. The best one is Football Manager 12.2.2 by far.

why do people vote for fm07?? :)

my vote goes to fm12 !

The best of the "mid-era" FMs.

Early- CM.

Middle- FM05-09

Late (as things stand)- FM10-present

People who prefer the "style" of the early or middle games tend to prefer CM01-02 or FM07. People who prefer the style of the "late" games tend to vote for the most recent as they are improving all the time.

No CM93/94?

So no vote for me then. That's the only version of game where I played fore then 20 seasons in a single game taking a generated Watford side in Division 3 through to win the Premier League, League Cup, FA Cup and the European CUp all in the same season. It took at least 14 years in the Premier League to achieve that.

I even remember some of the generated players, including a striker that scored 30+ goals every season until we hit the Premier League where he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and he was never worth more then £50k.

I wish that I had a PC copy, I used to play on the Amiga,b ut that computer went into sillicon heaven a long time ago.

I enjoy CM01/02, i've got it installed on here somewhere, but i've spent the most time playing FM2010, after having lost interest in the series after 2006 and not played a game since then i've found myself hooked on it to the extent whereby i've only gone as far as downloading the demos for 11 and 12 but not bought the full versions.

fm2008 for me....

Me too. That said I loved 07. Toss up between the two.

People who prefer the "style" of the early or middle games tend to prefer CM01-02 or FM07. People who prefer the style of the "late" games tend to vote for the most recent as they are improving all the time.

Probably fair. I loved the atmosphere of the early games. 00/01 was my first love. But I also liked CM4 when the 2D match system came in. 07 was brilliant right out of the box while 08 slowly grew on me and still remains my most-played FM. I do like FM 11 and 12 but they don't have quite as much heart.

Meanwhile FM 10 isn't missed, and as far as I'm concerned FM 09 was the worst ever.

Championship Manager 01/02 B+

Championship Manager 4 C+

Football Manager 2005 C

Football Manager 2006 C

Football Manager 2007 B+

Football Manager 2008 A-

Football Manager 2009 E-

Football Manager 2010 D

Football Manager Live C-

Football Manager 2011 B

Football Manager 2012 B+

Archived