We're back!!!!!!!!!

Really glad that the FM community is back online. Incidentally, I received an email from the board wishing me a happy birthday. And I wondered whether the forum is back online or not. I should say, what a nice gift from SI. :)

Anyway, I can't wait to see whats cooking for FM12!

Also happy its back was running out of stuff to read. Scary moment last night really thought I was going to have to bite the bullet and talk to the gf:mad:, but can now continue going through the stuff in tactics and training :thup:

googles efforts ? more like the hackers that hacked Sega and it wasnt google. many websites databases were hacked. But glad the forums are back, it left an empty part in my heart and never knew when it would be back, now I can go to bed a happy person

googles efforts ? more like the hackers that hacked Sega and it wasnt google. many websites databases were hacked. But glad the forums are back, it left an empty part in my heart and never knew when it would be back, now I can go to bed a happy person

You kind of missed what he meant!

He meant that none of the forums that he found through google were anywhere near the standard of this one, not that google were responsible for this going down.

Really glad that the FM community is back online. Incidentally, I received an email from the board wishing me a happy birthday. And I wondered whether the forum is back online or not. I should say, what a nice gift from SI. :)

Anyway, I can't wait to see whats cooking for FM12!

did you have to be on the date of your birthday in the game at the same time of your birthday in real life ?

To be honest, this place really does help when you are currently unemployed!

Otherwise, I can't find anything else to do :(

true story that. I'm unemployed and now I have more to do since this is back up !

You kind of missed what he meant!

He meant that none of the forums that he found through google were anywhere near the standard of this one, not that google were responsible for this going down.

Yep! disclaimer - I do not blame Google!!! :)

Archived