what is the best version of Football Manager

Hello, ive been playing FM2010 for some time now but the more i play it the more it leaves me very dissapointed, since installing Patch 10.2 ( which is supposed to make the game better ) the game has become worse with player signing for anyone, if you play in the Championship AC Milan will sign you and if you play for Dundee Utd your off to Barcelona or Real Madrid lol as if.....so im thinking of going back to an older version of FM until patch 10.3 comes out so what im asking is what version do you guys think is the best and the least buggy? i have them all so i can play any

Hello, ive been playing FM2010 for some time now but the more i play it the more it leaves me very dissapointed, since installing Patch 10.2 ( which is supposed to make the game better ) the game has become worse with player signing for anyone, if you play in the Championship AC Milan will sign you and if you play for Dundee Utd your off to Barcelona or Real Madrid lol as if.....so im thinking of going back to an older version of FM until patch 10.3 comes out so what im asking is what version do you guys think is the best and the least buggy? i have them all so i can play any

FM10, and 10.3 is not likely to make much difference since I suspect the transfers are the upshot of people crying throughout the lifespan of '09 that they couldn't sell anyone.

Out of all the FM's 2008 was the best but if you want to nclude fm and CM, cm 01/02 was the best ever!! what a game. Everything started going down hill when cm4 came out that was the worse game SI produced.

I agree that cm 01/02 was awesome and cm4 was crap, but no way was fm08 better than fm07.

I think FM10 just sneaks it from 07 and 05. 10 is the best all-round game I've played, 07 had the best match engine and 05 provided me with a lot of happy memories. 06 has been the biggest disapointment for me, everytime I tried to play more than 5 matches it crashed :(

Now FM2007 is the best version

-best match engine

-excellent regens

-excellent processing speed

However, 2010 will be the best when the attribute balance in regens is sorted out in 10.3 (DC with low jumping).

While I agree that 07 was very good fast stable and able to simulate convincing games of football it id have problems with the regens. Try finding a second division target man or an attacking full back in the championship.

I agree that cm 01/02 was awesome and cm4 was crap, but no way was fm08 better than fm07.

Tbh I can't even remember fm07, I say fm08 only because since then the last 2 version hasn't been that good so fm08 to sticks out like a sore thumb being the last game that I truelly enjoyed.

• 3 weeks later...
FM 2010 patch 10.3 will be the best version. History tells us that the third patch is the ultimate of each version, and FM2010 has the most potential of all thus far.

Several FMs only had two patches.

Now FM2007 is the best version

-excellent processing speed

I do think FM07 was the best, but the processing speed is horrible. It's the main thing 10 has to its advantage, it doesn't take a minute and a half to save.

FM 2008.

If they could take all the best bits from 2008, 2009 and 2010 and add them all together it would be perfect.

Makes you wonder why they don't and why if something worked perfectly in a previous version did they decide to break it in a newer version.

it leaves me very dissapointed, since installing Patch 10.2 ( which is supposed to make the game better )

Yeah i was loving FM10 before the 10.2 patch, now i find myself getting annoyed and frustrated more often than not with the 10.2 patch.

But i still feel that FM10 is the best version of FM, and fingers crossed after 10.3, it will be the best ever!

Archived