Football manager on christmas day

hey all,first of all merry christmas to you all! I am sure i will be getting the urge to play FM but is it wrong to be engrossed in this beautiful game? Somehow i would feel rude round the in-laws and her family! Lol once again i wish u a happy christmas fellow FM'ers!

I doubt i'll be playing tomorrow; mainly because i'm only 13 and i've got other crap to be doing on the day. Like playing with new games and stuff like that..

Although i've been going to bed around 3:00 am lately because i'm so hooked on this game. I just love getting into pre-season and seeing the new regens..

i wont be playing it, not really that intrested in the game at the moment, with my 2nd season with spurs, this game in the series hasnt really get me gripped to it like 08 and 09, but im sure that it will do as it is a quality game!

Does the game come up with a special message on Christmas Day (in the game) if you are playing the game on Christmas Day? I think it does something like this if it is your birthday.

Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Eastenders are all on for an hour Christmas Day...

So the choice is: watch the soaps or play FM.

Answers on a postcard please...

Fair point. FM will be the penultimate thing on my mind tomorrow, just ahead of the soaps.

There is a better option to those - go to the pub.

Doctors, firemen, etc.

Soon to be Tescos workers...the way they're going.

Signed, A disgruntled Tesco worker recovering from the Christmas rush. :eek:

Please buy your brandy butter and frozen Turkeys earlier...they've been on sale since early December and you all buy them on the 23rd...or try. :p

And, yes, I'll be treating myself to much FM on Christmas Day...back to work soon after. :D Up the mighty Forfar!!

can you not do them both?

I think the choice of desire is not to watch the bloody soaps...

Christmas Telly used to be something to look forward to. now it's soap, soap, reality TV, celebrity quiz show, soap.

What better way to escape the dullness than a game of FM?

i think a few jack daniels and cokes, christmas dinner then settle down with more jack and coke and a session of fm is in order for xmas day since cant be with gf :(

JD and coke is the essential FM drink in my opinion. Anyway, back to the topic, and I'm not sure if I will be playing FM tomorrow, it all depends if the family get me any other games but I am hooked on my game at the moment so after Christmas dinner I wouldn't be surprised if I fire it up. Hopefully I won't be too far gone so I won't make any drunken transfers

JD and coke is the essential FM drink in my opinion. Anyway, back to the topic, and I'm not sure if I will be playing FM tomorrow, it all depends if the family get me any other games but I am hooked on my game at the moment so after Christmas dinner I wouldn't be surprised if I fire it up. Hopefully I won't be too far gone so I won't make any drunken transfers

JD and coke? Beer is the official football drink... Watching football, playing football, playing FM, celebrating football, drowning sorrows over football, should all involve beer, not sipping liquidised tree bark!

Anyway, I won't be playing until they fix the 3d representation of the match engine, or remove superkeepers. I've very much had it with keepers magically materialising in front of a bullet header from 5 yards out!

Thankfully beer is a standalone expansion for FM, so I can indulge in masses of it.

One day, you'll both be very lonely people! :D

I'm already a very lonely person.

I plan to spend all day Christmas Day playing FM.

I'm 34, handsome, athletic, intelligent, modest and single... come and get me girls. ;)

Soon to be Tescos workers...the way they're going.

Signed, A disgruntled Tesco worker recovering from the Christmas rush. :eek:

Please buy your brandy butter and frozen Turkeys earlier...they've been on sale since early December and you all buy them on the 23rd...or try. :p

Don't forget they try to buy the shop like food's going out of fashion. You're only shut 2 days right??

Anyways to answer the OP will probably play a coupla hours in the evening as I will need to get a few hours sleep (yes I'm in work as I type this) and then head for the mothers for christmas dinner.

Don't forget they try to buy the shop like food's going out of fashion. You're only shut 2 days right??

Anyways to answer the OP will probably play a coupla hours in the evening as I will need to get a few hours sleep (yes I'm in work as I type this) and then head for the mothers for christmas dinner.

1 day. I think most stores are open Boxing Day this year. :confused:

Archived