The FM20 Youth Academy Challenge

686550501_RCMlogo.png.0d24db368297c5370fa78a1d6bbaea7e.png

Racing Mechelen - 1th Amateur - Season 2023-2024

Prediction: 14th (forgot to take a screenshot

Final position: 4th

I start this challenge with the team that I support: Racing Mechelen. I went on a 3 year holiday as we play in the 6th division. In this game we had 3 promotions in a row, and there starts my challenge.

We had a rough start of the season with no wins in our first 3 games. But from that moment we start getting some regular wins. At the half way stage we were around 6th-7th postion. Second part of the season wasn't that good as the first part, but the teams around us also played worse, and with 1 game to go we secured the 4th place, and qualified for the play-offs. Only the winner of the play-offs win promotion to the second tier. We didn't got any chance to win the league, because Roeselare were a class above all the rest, losing only 1 game during the whole season. In the play-offs we won 2 games and losing the other 4 games. In the end we finished in 3th place, much better than I expected.

After the season I received the message that I was manager of the season.

Games 1

Games 2

Cup: We managed to get to the 5th round, were we lost against a team from our division.

Youth intake. In december we received next message. In this message I saw that I would get 1 good GK. So I was a bit disappointed when I got my intake. No decent GK at all, and that can be a problem as I only had 1 GK in my team. These are the 3 best prospects

Joran Heylen (YP1a): AMC, already in the first team.

Thor Verelst (YP1b): DM, will be retrained as a DC as I only have 1 DC in my team. Straight into the first team

Xavier Peeters (YP1c): AMC, will be in the U18 next season

Transfers: 1 transfer was already arranged before I took over

Finances: Terrible, so no money at all for any upgrades

Expectations from the board for next season. So no pressure, just stay up. I don't think I can finish as high as previous season, so a mid-table finish is all that I want.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Bartrcm said:

686550501_RCMlogo.png.0d24db368297c5370fa78a1d6bbaea7e.png

Racing Mechelen - 1th Amateur - Season 2023-2024

Nice to see another person taking on the challenge in Belgium! I actually beat Racing Mechelen in the Cup in my current season to get to the 6th round.

7 hours ago, Soviet said:

I hope y'all starting new saves are aware of the attributes bug. Not really a big deal for long term challenges like this one, but can make first few season extra tough.

5 hours ago, schnauzer said:

Wowww that's absolutely shocking! Will this affect saves from beta?

This basically makes the save so so much harder if newgens are nearly all coming through with 1s for consistency, determination and important matches???

5 hours ago, Novafluff said:

Yeah i didnt mean for people in this challenge just people overall playing fm with regular saves :) sure the longer you get into the game the less effect it will have

4 hours ago, SpS_Zen said:

I was going to start a save with King's Langley, i guess i will wait the update as they want to fix the issue today :)

Hotfix out for this now. :)

55 minutes ago, jstu9 said:

Nice to see another person taking on the challenge in Belgium! I actually beat Racing Mechelen in the Cup in my current season to get to the 6th round.

No problem, I got you relegated in my save due to winning both games. ;)

image.png.0cf097694332ec6ba0490dae2d035a92.png

2028/29 Hungarian Division II season review - Putnok

The League

We started of on fire, with only 1 loss in the first 25 games. It looked like we would win the league by a considerable margin. Then in February we lost our star attacking midfielder, László Somogyi YP28a,  who was running the show with assists, goals, and some nice tricky passes.

We then lost another 4 games from the remaining 13, but held on to the promotion place. First division football is coming to Putnok!

We had a great run in the cup as well. Driven on by Somogyi in the early rounds, we beat first division Ferencváros to reach the semifinals. This was a two legged affair against another first division team, Kisvárda. We had a narrow 0-1 loss in the away leg and I was confident we might be able to turn it around at home. With all three of our central midfielders suspended we went all out attack and lost 2-3 at home for a 2-4 aggregate loss. Kisvárda went on to win the cup, beating national champions Fehérvár FC 3-1 in the final.

I was happy we kept it close against one of the best teams in the country.

The Players

Our youth intake was poor. Only one decent goalkeeper that wont get playing time after I recently agreed a high wage contract with our current in form starting keeper.

Péter Simon YP26d was on fire between the sticks. He helped us get many wins and draws when the opposition had more shots than us. He also saved 3/4 penalties during the season. He has been including in the Hungarian U21 squad for the U21 European Championships.

Roland Vanczák YP27a was our other star in midfield. He stepped up for a lot of extra duties once Somogyi left.

Ádám Varga YP28b was our main source of goals up front. He broke the club single season scoring record with 21 goals in league and cup.

Attila Pataki YP26a was the rock in defence. Unfortunately he has signed for Pécs and will be leaving for free in the summer.

Transfers

We lost two key players, outside of our control. The funds will be put to good use.

Extra Time

Having lost three key players by the end of the season and possibly more before the window closes, with no quality reinforcements, we will struggle in the top division despite good performances against Ferencváros and Kisvárda.

I'm hoping our existing players will gain experience and develop further. We also get 5.8m for playing in the top division as opposed to 275k in the 2nd division. The board have agreed to upgrade both training and youth facilities with this money.

We have also taken on a 7th coach to our staff.

Our wages have increased considerably, but the income from a season in division I should cover this for a while if the worst happens.

If we go back down, we'll go down fighting!

Thanks @Bartrcm.

I fear it may be a short stay. We've lost the first four games in Division 1.

Interestingly, we are now playing our home games in Mezökövesd's 3849 capacity stadium. I guess our 1500 capacity was not enough. Strangely the board refused a request for stadium expansion and new stadium.

It looks like we are now just renting a stadium from a different club.

42 minutes ago, schnauzer said:

Anybody else having a problem with low match ratings for full backs, and any idea how to fix this?

Yes. No.

My fullbacks frequently have low ratings, it feels like every couple of games one of them will have a rating at 6.0 or less. I just assumed it was something to do with my tactic actually.

How hard is it to get a team from Liechtenstein in this challenge?

Eschen/Mauren is in Swiss 4th tier, so they'll need two promotions to be in playable leagues.

Their division has 42 teams, only two promoted. 3rd level has 16, only one promoted. 

Seems to be as hard as this challenge itself... :D

Nybro IF Season 2023 Review

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMv7Qynr1HeWzR34Ocfhg

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities | Youth Intake

Very short about youth intake. An okay intake but no one to instantly make it to first team.

A really good season from start to end we were fighting in the top for the whole season and looked for sure to at least get playoff as we had some points to spare down to 3rd place. but then we struck some bad form were we only won 1 out of 5 with 2 draws and 2 losses which made everything tight for the ending 5 games. Högaborg had also under this time taken advantage of our poor form and had quite a big lead. When there were 3 more games to play we faced them at their home ground and before this game were 8 points clear so i didn't have any hope on catching them as even if we beat them they would need to max grab one point in the last 2 for us to pass them on goal difference. We managed to beat actually beat them 1-0 after a goal in the 91st minute. so the dream were still not all dead next game we were away to Bromölla which before looked like an easy game and we went up into a 2-0 lead in the first 15 but the game got nervous for us and we managed to get away with a 3-2 win after all goals scored in the first half, meanwhile Högaborg lost again! this made us 2 points behind and 1 goal after in goal difference but they had more goals scored so if they got a draw in their last game we would need to win by two. We dominated our last game vs Älmeboda/Linneryd winning by 4-0 and at the same time the phone kept vibrating in the second half as we saw Högaborgs opponents Sölvesborg go up 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 which meant that Högaborg would need 4 goals in the last 15 which they didn't manage and that game ended 3-1 and we were champions! And as a side note we were tipped dead last before the season 350-1 in odds of winning.

Player of the season for us i think will have to be shared between Eric Olsson our deadly striker and (03-D)Bengt Axelsson at just 17 having to take over in the goal he managed to keep 10 clean sheets in 25 games! 

This year we had 3 guys from the academy as ordinary starting eleven players. Very hard to select who did it best but i have to choose one and that will be (02-B)Joakim Nilsson. after been a sub last season he started all games for us this year and managed 10 points! We will also give a honorable mention to (03-B)Bengt Axelsson and (03-E)Edvin Ljung which secured up our defensive midfield in a great way avg 6.98 and grabbing 4 assists.

Finance wise are okay but its going down! promotion will surely help us next year a bit at least

Facilities we didn't touch this year as i want to get the finances in a good trend again first.

Top Scorer: Eric Olsson 10 goals 26(0) games And Deek Wahib 10 goals 26(0) games

Most Assists: Alexander Dunåker-Berglund 8 assists 22(3) games

Best Average: Eric Olsson 7.14 26(0) games

Best Prospect (02-B)Joakim Nilsson 26() games 7 goals 3 assists 6.92 avg

Season history

1 minute ago, Novafluff said:

Thanks and congratulations to you on the promotion! :) This promotion for me might be the devil in disguise since we dont really have a team for the third tier so might get sacked but we will see

I imagine your situation is the same as mine. Board expectations are very low. I don't think I will get sacked for relegation. I'm using it as a player development season and financial boom.

Us and Pécs, the other team promoted last season, are falling behind the pack.

1 minute ago, Fastbasher said:

I imagine your situation is the same as mine. Board expectations are very low. I don't think I will get sacked for relegation. I'm using it as a player development season and financial boom.

Us and Pécs, the other team promoted last season, are falling behind the pack.

Yeah maybe i survive an relegation since the goal is basically try to survive. I also love how the Club culture has developed from how i play the team first by style and then also now it added develop players using the clubs youth system

7 minutes ago, Novafluff said:

Yeah maybe i survive an relegation since the goal is basically try to survive. I also love how the Club culture has developed from how i play the team first by style and then also now it added develop players using the clubs youth system

How did you request to develop players using the clubs youth system ? I can't find the option to request this or other club culture choices anywhere

Just now, schnauzer said:

How did you request to develop players using the clubs youth system ? I can't find the option to request this or other club culture choices anywhere

I did not request it. they put it up now after the season as something they want which i guess is because we got good facilities for it and we use a lot of own players

58 minutes ago, Novafluff said:

I did not request it. they put it up now after the season as something they want which i guess is because we got good facilities for it and we use a lot of own players

I had the same thing. I asked for youth facility upgrades, they said they wanted to see me use the youth system first, then the club culture changed to 'develop players using clubs youth system'

ji6xFPX.png

End of season 2020/2021

Table Transfers Finance Facilities Youth intake

Well, this was a very, very good season. We won the league very easily with 20 points advantage! I really didn't expect such an easy season. We only lost 2 matches.

I'm very happy with the youth intake, a 'golden generation'. And very welcome also, because I only had 3 subs to use.

BT3MDWb.png

Mark Logan yp21a has been touted as the hottest prospect from this intake. He had a direct impact: in his fist match he scored the 3-3 against Annan Athletic in de dying second of injury time. He scored 3 goals in 4 matches this season. And look at his heigth: 201cm!!

Some other prospects from this intake:
Martin Clark yp21b
Ian Shepherd yp21c
Roddy Bell yp21d
Craig Lilly yp21i

I'm also very happy that I could upgrade the junior coaching and youth recruitment at the end of this season.

Topscorer this season was Stevie McCulloch, who was at the club when I came. He's just 16 years old, but already my best player. Ross Kavanagh and Jordan Millar are two other good players from this team.

oyxzuLh.jpg

I finally (supposedly) have a 'golden generation' youth intake! 

I have now persuaded the board into a second round of upgrades for youth recruitment and coaching so we should see the true rewards a season or two on from now but it feels nice to have something to play towards after a dire intake last year

2019-11-19.thumb.png.7631d6b0f5cf05bc5c2c44910f14db8c.png

Edited by schnauzer

A strange intake. A lot of mediocre players that will never develop to anything, but two fantastic prospects! Tomaskovic on AM and of course Ajdukovic, an offensive left back who looks absolutely fantastic! We actually have two other talented left backs, but they cannot contribute anything offensively. None of our full backs do, so this will add a dimention to our attack. Expect him to be a regular starter shortly. 

46.thumb.jpg.ce4fa72d0260ffe09b0c650ec4924e05.jpg

47.thumb.jpg.095774061ff79e011efeebbfe37849c5.jpg

48.thumb.jpg.f8082b9864ca739456f111519f8ff781.jpg

First intake of my save is a little bit underwhelming. Advertised with the words "golden generation" before and on the day again, the best prospect has 4 stars potential and there's not one player, who i think will have a chance to feature for me next season.

Btw: A shame that you can't add the determination (and several other things) on the youth candidates page anymore (or I don't see it)

13 hours ago, Novafluff said:

Thanks and congratulations to you on the promotion! :) This promotion for me might be the devil in disguise since we dont really have a team for the third tier so might get sacked but we will see

Yes, early promotion isn't always a good thing, and I think in some leagues the benefits are really quite minimal.

I'm not sure I want to be promoted this season, (and the chances of that happening are extremely slim).

Vikeologist's Palermo 2021/22 Youth Intake Report

Image result for palermo fc

I can’t help thinking this intake isn’t exactly what was foretold. Where’s my top central midfielder? Still, it’s not too bad. Maybe no immediate starters, but definitely some good prospects. I tagged 8, bit offered youth contracts to a few others.

Federico Becchi YP2a – A right back. We only had one out and out right back, from last year’s intake, so at least we’ll have a bit of competition for the position. He goes straight on to the bench.

Tomas Disarò YP2b – Already equally as good as at least one of my starters in attack, he’ll also start off on the bench. (Or maybe he'll get injured in the YC match and be out for the next 5 or so weeks).

Davide Reda YP2c – A goalkeeper. He may be our substitute keeper straight away. We have a very good aging keeper, and this means that we have 2 good prospects in reserve, and I can cut loose a garbage player I’ve been paying too much just in case of injuries. Will compete with one of last year’s intake to be the gloves of the future, though hopefully I can hold on to the veteran starter for a season or two longer.

Mohamed Rizzi YP2d – A winger, and my coaches with better potential judging aren’t as sold on him as some of the other coaches. A longshot I’d say.

20191117165827_1.jpg

20191120080703_1.jpg

20191120080749_1.jpg

20191120080755_1.jpg

20191120080805_1.jpg

20191120080813_1.jpg

Edited by vikeologist

ZKWbaSC.png

S.S.D. Latina Calcio 1932

Season 1

On The Pitch

Season preview saw us and Campobasso way beyond the rest of the pack, so survival was the one and only goal. I had problems building a solid defensive tactic, so after 1 draw and 4 losses with only scoring 2 goals (one free-kick, on own-goal) and litterally no goalscoring chances i changed my approach to a more offensive tactic and we got better results.

Still struggled to score goals („Highlight“ one run with 7 games without scoring) and had in the end the second worst offense of the league (our main striker scored only 5 league goals, 4 of them in the last 12 games), but we survied.

Key Player

- Salvatore Ciulla: Maybe not that surprising because of my weak offense. My goalkeeper was the best player. He saves us several times. The good thing is: He's young and has a lot of potential. The bad thing (besides his height and his strength): He has the feeling, he has outgrown the club already and he wanted to leave.

Off The Pitch

The club has good finances and we are making money, so there are already some improvements to training and youth facilities (much needed). And I could make my National C Licence.

Advertised as as “golden generation” before and on the day on the intake I am underwhelmed. Two best players have 4 stars, not the best personalities and all are way of first team level. In the past I had in this early seasons players I could use immediately. I don't thin I can use one of them for 2 seasons.

Carlo Di Mambro (01A): wants to be a pressing forward. I don't think so with this work rate, bravery... Don't know what i'll do with him, yet.

Federico Angeluzzi (01B): Solid ball-winning midfielder, but needs to improve strength.

Giovanni Perna (01C): Low determination but besides from that a solid left-back for my level. If he gains 2 points in some of the important attributes he can help me.

Next Season

Another battle for survival and I think it will be heard. 4 players (3 first-teamers, one important rotation option) have announced to retire. I try to convince them, but I don't think, everyone will stay. It will be hard to replace them.

Through The Seasons
Season Division League Pos. Cup Europe Squad Miscellaneous
2020/2021 Serie C Girone C 16th Coppa Italia di Serie C / Group Stage 2nd - Squad National C Licence
Edited by Kazushi80

3 hours ago, Kazushi80 said:

First intake of my save is a little bit underwhelming. Advertised with the words "golden generation" before and on the day again, the best prospect has 4 stars potential and there's not one player, who i think will have a chance to feature for me next season.

I think I have had a "golden generation" on every intake. It is just another thing I ignore now, like the mentoring "he has gained positives and negatives" message I get all the time.

1 hour ago, OneManSnipez said:

56252188_finalhope.thumb.PNG.a084df2d22de69500025d681f927bc3c.PNG

This guy is my only youth player to come through that looks like he could be a decent striker after almost 15 youth intakes, is it worth training him to be a striker or should i just concede and go strikerless?

I would train as a striker! He has good decision making and technique that can make up for his bad finishing. And you can't go wrong with pace! 

tienen.jpg.fc46b06a58e13fdb0a925c51d310bdcd.jpg

Koninklijke Voetbal Klub Tienen-Hageland - Belgian First Amateur Division - 2027/28 Season

Back to the fringes of the Promotion Playoff we go.

After struggling the first half of last season, something clicked for the boys the 2nd half and continued into this year. We had a 16 unbeaten streak over the two seasons. But again, we were inconsistent and bounced around 4th-5th place and the final spot for the playoff most of the season. The final game of the season was against the team I was competing for that spot with, a win and we finish 4th and make the playoff. A loss and we are out in 5th. We won though we had no chance of promoting. Lierse Kempenzonen had too strong of a season.

I am starting to get the sense that we are about as good as we are going to be. My coaches don't rate my players all that highly and the one player that was really good I sold off because I had no chance of keeping him. My intake this past time was my worst, I think there may be a couple players that might help but I'm not confident about it though I expect the ratings are more that my current players are a bit better than they have been. Until I get promoted again I won't have money for upgrades.

tienen28.thumb.jpg.72ef1ce172a8424457e62bac79a85d50.jpgtable28.thumb.jpg.0a63b8109bfb5bcc244420b7a0908e7f.jpg

I've let my 33 yo GK Arthur Hannes go, he collected 239 career appearances for me with 89 clean sheets. I believe I only have 2 players that are still with the team when I took over, Willem Loman a 28yo central defender who I have put in the U21s and Aron Cornelis, a 24yo striker who is actually a regen from the season I holidayed. So, Willem is the winner. The last real player to last on my save. And yes, Willem Loman (and Arthur Hannes) are real players. You can look 'em up.

squad28.thumb.jpg.0fd45a8aea0482eeda5880f84557cabd.jpgtransfers28.thumb.jpg.03fb357b644f5e7ea49c724dba33c026.jpg

Youth intake was the weakest pull I've had so far. There are a couple decent looking players though I wish my highest potential youngster wasn't a ML. I have 3 guys already there (Verbeeck, Buelens, Verhaegen) who I don't have enough time for.

28youth.thumb.jpg.1fd12fa6dc768e92b04313e6dbe4a832.jpg

Edited by jstu9

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪Truro City‬‏
 Manager Profile | Facilities | Transfers

zvVHLfl.png

Well, time tot ry again, this time I hope I will not fail, but look at this cool logo, amazing!

Truro City Football Club (Cornish: Klub Peldroes Truru) is an English football club based in Truro, Cornwall. They currently play in the Southern League Premier South, at the seventh tier of the English football league system. They are the highest ranked club from Cornwall.

Honours

Spoiler
  • FA Vase
  • Southern League Premier Division
  • Southern Football League Division One South & West
  • Western League Premier Division:
  • Western League Division One:
  • South Western League:
    • Winners (5): 1960–61, 1969–70, 1992–93, 1995–96, 1997–98
    • Runners-up (7): 1954–55, 1962–63, 1966–67, 1967–68, 1970–71, 1996–97, 2005–06
  • South Western League Cup:
    • Winners (3): 1959–60, 1966–67 (joint), 1992–93
    • Runners-up (6): 1954–55, 1958–59, 1967–68, 1993–94, 1996–97, 1997–98
  • Cornwall Senior Cup:
    • Winners (15): 1894–95, 1901–02, 1902–03, 1910–11, 1923–24, 1926–27, 1927–28, 1937–38, 1958–59, 1966–67, 1969–70, 1994–95, 1997–98, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08
  • Durning Lawrence Cornwall Charity Cup:
    • Winners (11): 1911–12, 1912–13, 1919–20, 1925–26, 1928–29, 1929–30, 1930–31, 1932–33, 1949–50, 1964–65, 1980–81
    • Runners-up (9): 1905–06, 1909–10, 1910–11, 1913–14, 1924–25, 1937–38, 1957–58, 1966–67, 2002–03

7 hours ago, Fastbasher said:

Well, this is a plan full of information. Looks like they have it all worked out.

image.thumb.png.6598fc82acb4b9ba06b55d58a2558ddc.png

Hard to miss targets when you set expectations like this ;)

6 hours ago, Kazushi80 said:

Btw: A shame that you can't add the determination (and several other things) on the youth candidates page anymore (or I don't see it)

First two intakes I was the same mindset :(  Just had my third and realized that during the intake period, the youth candidates squad is available to filter on in the regular squad page like it always has been.  Just go to your squad, filter and select only Youth Candidates.  You can then use ANY  squad view you want :thup:  I think we were all mesmerized by the new screen, we didn't go back to viewing them how we have been for the past ~8 years :D

Ok, after a week away from the game due to RL, very much itching to get in and finish my 3rd season.  You guys didn't help the withdrawals with all the excellent updates! :lol:

@Braumiller Thanks for the info. Will do that next intake

Btw. At the time club vision was announced i knew that i wanted to do the challenge again this year already and i wondered: How will this impact the challenge? An yet i happened: my board added a new demand to their vision: Sign players, which i obviously can't fulfill. Has someone experienced that in his save and did it have an impact failing there?

Edited by Kazushi80

Anyone knows how come the game created me random players? 6 players just spawned in the team as Youth intakes on the 24th of june, but they are randomly aged, from 21 to 27, and they are good for the team, but it feels wierd :/

Anyone knows what happand?

1 hour ago, King Axther said:

I decided to give up on Poole Town, last place, 24 points from safety while only 12 games left, ill start a new save :/

I finished 14th in the dafuge challenge(with transfers off course) but also giving up because i want to start in Iceland / youth challenge.

Vikeologist's Palermo 2021/22 End of Season Report

Image result for palermo fc

I expected another mid-table finish, and with so many players in their last contract year unwilling to re-up I sold a couple of my top players. One the board went over my head on anyway.

As it happened we did pretty well in the league until right near the end, and all my remaining top players have signed new contracts. We were even challenging for the title, admittedly along with quite a few other clubs.

Unfortunately, we dipped at the end of the season, picking up straight draws in a chain of matches against bottom clubs, and then our goalkeeper picked up an injury. At the end of the regular season we’d dipped down to 8th, meaning that we wouldn’t even start off with a lucrative home tie in the playoffs, or go through in the event of a tie.

Anyway, long story short, we went out in the 3rd round. 3-0 on aggregate up at half time in the second leg, we ended up losing 4-3 in extra time. A gutting end to the season.

But we are a much better side than a year ago, despite finishing in exactly the same league position. There's an outside chance we'll be challenging seriously for promotion next season. 

Top Goalscorer - Alfonso Marsiglione YP1a – 17

The best player from my first intake may be the best player left at the club already. Lots of teams want him, but he’s already on a high wage long-term contract with 4 years remaining. He was a bit unsettled at the end of the season, but has dropped it for now.

Highest Average Rating (minimum 10 matches played) - Alfonso Marsiglione YP1a – 7.09

Man of The Match - Enrico Marino – 4

He’s a striker, or rather a promising left winger that I’m determined to turn into a striker. Frankly 4 MoM awards counts as winning by default.

Most Valuable Player - Alberto Pelagotti

My goalie. Like last year, except this year we really did have to do without him, and it wasn’t pretty. To be fair, he was back for the final tie of the playoffs, and conceded 4 goals on 75 minutes, but it wasn’t his fault.

He only signed a new contract because I promised to improve the coaching team. I brought in a good new fitness coach, but clearly this doesn’t count. I’ve got another year to make good on this promise, but he’s 33 now, and at some point I’ll have to manage the transition to my youth goalies.

The YP0 players in my squad screenshot are from the youth intake before I took over. It was actually quite a good intake. Including them, 6 of my first team are from these 3 intakes.

Season	Division		Position	Notes										
20/21	C/C			8th		Eliminated in 2nd round of promotion playoffs.
21/22	C/C			8th		Eliminated in 3rd round of playoffs

20191120160053_1.jpg

20191120160711_1.jpg

20191120160726_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Can anyone guess when my game updated? :D 

Had much of the same myself, albeit not as bad. My tactic really went down the drain after the full version came out. Still trying to find something that works...