Won every league game. 38-0-0

I've never done it, closest is 4 draws. Done quite a few unbeaten seasons over the years though.

How did you get on in other competitions?

Oh and your squad is an absolute disgrace! :) No wonder you are getting results like you are!

4 minutes ago, Robioto said:

I've never done it, closest is 4 draws. Done quite a few unbeaten seasons over the years though.

How did you get on in other competitions?

Oh and your squad is an absolute disgrace! :) No wonder you are getting results like you are!

I won the Club World Championship, Carabao Cup, European Super Cup and Community Shield and lost in the Fa Cup 3rd round to Leicester probably played too many youngsters and lost in quarter final of Champions League to Liverpool lost the first leg 6-1 was losing 2-1 then Savic and Alli got sent off 62 and 67 min and ended up losing 6-1 won the second leg 3-0 but not enough to overturn first leg.

I won every competition the season before so not too many complaints can't have it all.

Built a good squad but at end of season players keep asking to leave to go to Barcelona or PSG so will probably happen again had to sell Pogba because he handed in a transfer request 2 seasons in a row. Savic also handed transfer request in beginning of season because Barcelona bid for him and I rejected but they didn't come back in for him so managed to keep him.

Dude like wtf.. This Team is soo freaking OP, I guess almost everyone will be able to do the same Thing but thos Teams are boring as hell. Seems like you played 3 real attackers is this correct?

I don't tend to go unbeaten as if I win the league with games to go I play my youth prospects to give them game time and let the first team concentrate on any cup games I have left. So we tend to lose one or two after we've sealed the title.

3 hours ago, LLoveLy said:

Dude like wtf.. This Team is soo freaking OP, I guess almost everyone will be able to do the same Thing but thos Teams are boring as hell. Seems like you played 3 real attackers is this correct?

I used two different formations depending on the opposition also did a lot of rotation.

form.PNG

form1.PNG

14 hours ago, iAlwaysWin said:

Just out of curiosity did you play this season right through without saving and taking a break? always found saving and going to sleep mid season always broke my concentration and momentum.

I took breaks from it played the season over the course of a few days.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:28, SpartanUTD said:

How many times did you replay each match?

Haha, that is exactly what I was thinking aswell.

A guy with 9 posts, probably aged 12 save and reload and everyone on here just takes him at face value.

If, and I mean IF he has managed to do this, then this game/ME is completely and utterly broken. Fact.

And if no one especially SI can't see this, it is a very sad day for SI/FM.

What is the point in people trying to get help with their tactics/set-up etc trying to use footballing common sense decisions only for someone to have a tactic with all their 4 attackers on an attack duty, positive mentality coupled with extremely high tempo, counter, counter press, much higher DL, much higher LOE, extremely urgent, get stuck in, tighter marking, OS trap AND then go to the top 5 away from home (which is notoriously difficult IRL and on FM) and win every f@@@@@@ game !!!

Well isn't this a wonderful little microcosm of a community.  Aside from the impressed/unimpressed, we've got a humble brag post, accusations of cheating, an OMG BROKEN post and a conspiracy theory.  Just needs to be locked so we can all shout HOUSE.

14 minutes ago, ama113n said:

if id saved before every game id have at least 37 saves just for the one season and I'm 4 season in.

saves.PNG

Good for you, well done. Ignore all the negative responses.

It's an achievement I've never managed in 20 years playing the series, and that is a lot of seasons.

EDIT: Have you got your transfer history? Curious on what you paid and recieved for your players?

10 minutes ago, Robioto said:

Good for you, well done. Ignore all the negative responses.

It's an achievement I've never managed in 20 years playing the series, and that is a lot of seasons.

EDIT: Have you got your transfer history? Curious on what you paid and recieved for your players?

I didn't sign anyone first season I usually start games with disable first season transfer window. these are transfer from next 3 season and summer transfer window for season just started after unbeaten season.

transfer1.PNG

transfer2.PNG

transfer3.PNG

transfer4.PNG

4 minutes ago, ScoreMore (Mico) said:

so you saved an average of once every 10 hours? a part of me is jealous of someone who can play for 10 hours at a stretch!

I don't always shut my laptop down I just close the lid I only shut it down if I need to restart for updates so I don't save my game often fm just stays open.

2 minutes ago, ama113n said:

I didn't sign anyone first season I usually start games with disable first season transfer window. these are transfer from next 3 season and summer transfer window for season just started after unbeaten season.

transfer1.PNG

transfer2.PNG

transfer3.PNG

transfer4.PNG

Nice.

39 minutes ago, josephwork said:

yea  great run now take over clifftonvile in then Northen Ireland league see how you get on no money to spend

jeez. hes playing as man utd which youre allowed to do last time i checked. its still an achievement.

pep should go manage braintree town and see how he gets on in real life

7 hours ago, Gilberto Silva said:

That must have been really dull in fairness.

That's my view on it, personally I'd hate a save like that. One of the reasons I never take over a top team straight away. It's a top effort, mind, but not something I'd enjoy. 

Back when I started playing Championship Manager (CM2 - 95/96!!) with my friends, this was always what we were aiming for. Build a team full of superstars and then win it all. I don't think we ever hit the 38-0-0 though, no matter how much money we threw at the AI to buy the best players. 

Cool to see it can be done. It's fiction, it's the dream many of us have deep inside - take your club and make it the greatest ever.

Well done!

19 hours ago, ama113n said:

if id saved before every game id have at least 37 saves just for the one season and I'm 4 season in.

saves.PNG

I am more into the DB changes you have made with editor. 25k is a lot.

10 hours ago, saihtam said:

I am more into the DB changes you have made with editor. 25k is a lot.

Official name changes would be my guess. The first thing I do is download something to change all the competition and club names to be more official. That can be a lot of edits.

Interesting transfers too. I am currently managing Manchester United (I am a rare fan who was actually born in Manchester), but I plan to go about things in a completely different manner. Gradual change with a focus on youth, if possible, to create my own class of 92. 

22 hours ago, ama113n said:

I haven't made any personally its from the sortitoutisi forums Live Football Manager Data Update download.

Can someone corrrect me, but the game data shows live edits or not? I remember it use to do it. Currently unable to check myself.

Managed to do this in a network game I'm playing at the moment, also managed to back it up with two more undefeated seasons. We have a thread to follow the game for anyone interested although it hasn't been updated properly for a little while.

[FM19 Network] A Swedish Shift | Halmstads BK & Malmo FF | Seasons Complete: 12

image.png.57e9259e73de9e7c6dbc2fd4c622d8

image.png.00e528b5bce0ff2e0ae1412a5765a9

image.png.199f8ea46d5f3e3191d4f23fb7f405

35 minutes ago, oliscott said:

Managed to do this in a network game I'm playing at the moment, also managed to back it up with two more undefeated seasons. We have a thread to follow the game for anyone interested although it hasn't been updated properly for a little while.

[FM19 Network] A Swedish Shift | Halmstads BK & Malmo FF | Seasons Complete: 12

image.png.57e9259e73de9e7c6dbc2fd4c622d8

image.png.00e528b5bce0ff2e0ae1412a5765a9

image.png.199f8ea46d5f3e3191d4f23fb7f405

The year is 2034-2036.  Absolutely anyone can pull this off as the game becomes notoriously easier by then, you can just 'click & continue' for fun, it becomes boring.

But hey, well done on your feat.

1 minute ago, Codename47 said:

The year is 2034-2036.  Absolutely anyone can pull this off as the game becomes notoriously easier by then, you can just 'click & continue' for fun, it becomes boring.

But hey, well done on your feat.

Cheers mate, although as noted I am playing against a human for two games a season so it does increase the difficulty against if I was competing against AI.

I think this unbeaten run is actually hard to achieve with Man United in the current 2018-19 season for sure.

But in the 2021-22 season as per the original post, its not really something to write home about at that point, considering that the board set the transfer budget at +£200million as soon as Champions League qualification is secured every time each season, and additional amounts thereafter depending on season targets which could soar above £300million.

The transfer history shown in one of the earlier posts clearly indicates the increasing transfer budget season after season, even if the transfers-out and amounts received are quite good as well.

In any case I suppose congrats on the 38 wins

Archived