Won every league game. 38-0-0

On 17/01/2019 at 11:14, LukasZ_VCF said:

What do u mean maxed -out ?

Btw FM touch don't have roles and duties?

I just thought the game was more nuanced than telling your team to play the most intense possible style of football and watching them win every game. Winning all 38 ought to require a hell of a lot of tactical skill even if you have the best team in the universe

1 hour ago, Riziger said:

Bit random, but how did you manage to secure a WP for Svetozar Markovic? In my 3rd season with Sunderland, 1st in the PL, everything accepted but his WP failed. 

Probably Brexit related. If he gets the right type of Brexit then signing foreign players is easy.

1 hour ago, daherlihy said:

Interesting that it's with Southampton - what tactics do you use and what transfers have you had for the seasons up to now?

Im in 2029, so my team mostly regen's apart from Angus Gunn, Filip Benkovic, Josh Tymon & James Ward Prowse.

I play 5212 tika taka setting with not much adjustments, change to cautious for hard away games :

image.thumb.png.6b104b1db91f5a8cc5ec573b110e05f9.png

On 18/01/2019 at 16:31, ceefax the cat said:

I just thought the game was more nuanced than telling your team to play the most intense possible style of football and watching them win every game. Winning all 38 ought to require a hell of a lot of tactical skill even if you have the best team in the universe

the game has never been nuanced also have you seen his team he has 3-4 world class players for each position. that means those players arent playing against him as well so that goes a long way. 

also means he can do most intense football because next game he can just swap to world class 11 part 2 and not worry about stamina.

so yeah that football would take its toll in 1st season but after 2-3 seasons with United's transfer budget you could buy enough world class players like he did to rotate enough without dropping any quality at all.

Something is fishy about this imo, the fact Mbappe would cost about £250m alone let alone the other people you have, If you did achieve this then congrats but something looks like it is up, how many database changes do you have?

I'm not screaming cheater but i'm dubious and on the fence, and if you in fact didn't cheat (because 1000's of people do) then its a compliment to your skill to achieve that.

My suspicious mind says you set those guys to join you with the editor, or you added funds, or you're seriously in debt with paying crazy deals over 3 years on everyone, and possibly even made the players have higher potential/lowered wages etc, or even messed with the ingame editor that you can buy to wreck opponents, Another favorite is people keep playing whilst they win then when they lose, reload.

Whatever it is, 38 wins out of 38 in completely unrealistic, even with the team you have, no team has ever done it, not even the greatest Barca/Madrid teams or even the mid 90s AJax team etc who won all but one of their games one season and drew one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2019 at 14:03, ama113n said:

I didn't sign anyone first season I usually start games with disable first season transfer window. these are transfer from next 3 season and summer transfer window for season just started after unbeaten season.

transfer1.PNG

transfer2.PNG

transfer3.PNG

transfer4.PNG

Football: "You can't sign a whole new team, it has to be gradual. These players are human and most will take time to settle, gel and get used to the new manager's tactics.

Every CM/FM game: "**** IT SELL ALL YOUR PLAYERS, BUY A BRAND NEW SQUAD AND YOU WIN THE GAME"

over the years i only went unbeaten once think fm 2018 about 6-7 seasons into a save after i got lot of top players still had 6-8 draws maybe ..but just bought fm2019 .playing as united won the leage and cl first year .started 2nd season .and arsenal have just won 22/22 .i have lost 1 and drew a couple .but it seems bit unrealistic ..my first season fulham finished 5th  city finished 6th chelsea 8th  ..but also wolves and everton just barely avoided relegation by few points .2nd year everton and wolves are in bottom 3 after 22 games .i dont mind 1 or two strange team placings but having all that is a bit odd .anyone else have something like this .

39 international goals at 21 is crazy. The number of international goals on this game does go a bit daft... Kane ended up with about 95 on my save. He literally scored 1 or 2 goals every single game. He was decent for Spurs but not as much as current real life, but whenever England played a medium or poor team in a qualifier, he'd get 3 or 4.

On 12 February 2019 at 10:13, r0x0r said:

My record is 36 wins 2 draws, last season. My team was basically all regens, so no point name dropping. I'm in my 10th season at Arsenal. 

G4AFhNe.png

This guy scoring 42 league goals was a big part of it!

39 international goals at 21 is crazy. The number of international goals on this game does go a bit daft... Kane ended up with about 95 on my save. He literally scored 1 or 2 goals every single game. He was decent for Spurs but not as much as current real life, but whenever England played a medium or poor team in a qualifier, he'd get 3 or 4.

• 3 weeks later...

In 17 it was easy with the gamebreaker tactics. I holidayed myself to an unbeaten sextuple (that one draw though...) while trying to see what my new big sponsor would give me in the ninth season. 

I also managed it in my beta save, more or less accidentally. Lucked out in the cup, had some luck against the big dogs and sudden tactical changes pre-match in a well-oiled team were pretty strong when appropriate. I just wanted some defensive trophies and got more than I asked for :)

Since then only some heavy editing got me close to these highs. Well, this and save-scumming. Normally playing, I might only concede 9 or 10 in some seasons and situations but those can fall brutally in terms of statistics and results. 

11 hours ago, KI Heynckes said:

I want to play FM to replicate real life schemes and try to make in-Game Adjustments like real Managers. How is it fun to set up such a bs-tactic and exploit the match engine to win every game?

Because not everyone wants to treat a game like a job.

I always end up with a few saves. Ones with Dumbarton, a part time lower league Scottish side. The other is with Barcelona, where I can only sign club grown players or Spanish players.

Barca save is for when Ive had a poor day at work and can't be arsed spending the whole match analysing every detail and just want an easy ride. Theres  nothing wrong with people who want to play that way, is there?

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because not everyone wants to treat a game like a job.

I always end up with a few saves. Ones with Dumbarton, a part time lower league Scottish side. The other is with Barcelona, where I can only sign club grown players or Spanish players.

Barca save is for when Ive had a poor day at work and can't be arsed spending the whole match analysing every detail and just want an easy ride. Theres  nothing wrong with people who want to play that way, is there?

He asked how it's fun to use one of those auto-win tactics, not why people would want to play an easier game by picking a big team.

If you use something that gives you a win, what's the point in even playing at all really? What's the payoff?

22 minutes ago, git2thachoppa said:

He asked how it's fun to use one of those auto-win tactics, not why people would want to play an easier game by picking a big team.

If you use something that gives you a win, what's the point in even playing at all really? What's the payoff?

There is no auto win tactic and nobody has any idea if the OP is changing tactics in game. 

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There is no auto win tactic and nobody has any idea if the OP is changing tactics in game. 

The first part is obviously untrue and its outrageous that you're denying the existence of 'exploit' and 'cheat' tactics on this forum of all places.

The second part is unrelated to what you were replying to.

1 hour ago, git2thachoppa said:

The first part is obviously untrue and its outrageous that you're denying the existence of 'exploit' and 'cheat' tactics on this forum of all places.

There aren't any "auto-win" tactics.  You still have to play the game and select the right players etc.  

Even the 3 striker formations from last year's iteration were not auto-win.

Well I made a new save from day 1 with Ajax and I am trying most of the best tactics that ppl put here or on yt (simulating 1 or 2 seasons while I am watching some TV series)  and there is no tactic that made them win CL or even won all games in the league etc ...

If there was an "auto win" tactic, youd have people coming on here every day with threads like this. Theres tactics that exploit the match engine yes, but that's not the same.

Seriously, ManU is already OP in the game anyway. You bought all the world-class player that are OP in the game too like Markovic, Marin, Barrios and so on. Belotti, Mbappe, Dybala, Lozano, SMS..

Its the year 2022 and I can see no regen in your team, no youth from your academy. The tactic is bog standard which requires absolutely no thinking or testing, a team this strong will always fare well with a 4-1-4-1 no matter how many players you have on attack duty.

It requires a lot of luck to win every single game, especially if you just use a plug and play tactic. Sorry, but this is no achievement in my eyes as you did nothing yourself. Gratz tho for your ego I suppose.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

If there was an "auto win" tactic, youd have people coming on here every day with threads like this. Theres tactics that exploit the match engine yes, but that's not the same.

I see people with threads like this all the time, winning the treble with West Ham in season 1 and going unbeaten with Stoke when they're in the Premier League.

Now we're tactically steering away from the original subject, so I'll join the other guy in rhetorically asking the original question - how's it fun to use an exploit tactic to win every game? Where's the payoff?

Archived