FM17: Gems of Fm17

Welshace

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, fidelitywars said:

Looks unreal if those stats aren't random - great find! 

Any chance anybody could post a screenshot of his stats in English, please? 

Random stats completely then.. he was about as good in my first couple of saves as was shown in the original post on him.. but in a new one I've just loaded, he's awful... so meh

43 minutes ago, WillyBroadband said:

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 09.45.56.png

Ah real shame that his stats aren't locked-down! Thought it was weird as I'd done a bit of a scouting mission in Venezuela and not come across him - best prospects in that league look Carlos Cermeno and Yeferson Soteldo, though neither will be a world-beater.

Cheers for the screenshot, though :)

Two homegrown gems:

Skärmavbild 2016-11-08 kl. 15.38.24.png

I came across Adam Armstrong who looks like good young english gem, he's starting the game at Barnsley on a six month loan from Newcastle so you'll have to wait until January to get him. However on my save he's doing really good on his loan, 3 goals and 3 assists in 7 games! Might be worth a shot.

Skärmavbild 2016-11-08 kl. 15.39.58.png

Secondly we have Pierluigi Gollini of Aston Villa. A really good young GK prospect imo who's stats are equivalent to the FM famous Predrag Rajkovic, Gollini's one year older than Rajkovic though but I don't mind that as a GK. You might struggle to get him at the start of the game as he just joined Villa but if they fail to get promoted you'll sure be able to get a deal. Worth to mention is that he's homegrown in England as well, a former Man United youth player.

1 hour ago, SwedenYid said:

Secondly we have Pierluigi Gollini of Aston Villa. A really good young GK prospect imo who's stats are equivalent to the FM famous Predrag Rajkovic, Gollini's one year older than Rajkovic though but I don't mind that as a GK. You might struggle to get him at the start of the game as he just joined Villa but if they fail to get promoted you'll sure be able to get a deal. Worth to mention is that he's homegrown in England as well, a former Man United youth player.

Good find but his eccenterity is a bit high? Any future SS of him?

50 minutes ago, saihtam said:

Good find but his eccenterity is a bit high? Any future SS of him?

Unfortunately I have no future SS of him, I'm currently managing Villa myself and I'm not even halfway through first season yet :)

Maybe anyone else have a future SS? I'm interested too.

Hey guys,

Can someone tell me if they have managed to sign Eder Alvarez Balanta?

If so how does he turn out? 

any screenshots would be good.

On the past two FMs I have loved this guy. 

Thanks goes out to the legendinho (Tim Vickery) from The world football phone in, for telling me about this guy. 

I presume you will have all heard of him.

23 minutes ago, little said:

Hey guys,

Can someone tell me if they have managed to sign Eder Alvarez Balanta?

If so how does he turn out? 

any screenshots would be good.

On the past two FMs I have loved this guy. 

Thanks goes out to the legendinho (Tim Vickery) from The world football phone in, for telling me about this guy. 

I presume you will have all heard of him.

He's been fairly poor for a couple of seasons now, after a promising start to his career, he was compared to Daniel Passarella, he should have gone to Europe sooner, at Basel he has a chance, but he's 23 now and needs to step up.

In game he has a fairly high PA but nothing special, he will not become 'world class'.

Spoiler

he has a PA of around 145

Poor man's Cristian Eriksen?

a8a17d1b09954b399be8d5247928df34.png

Signed him first season with Wolves, was pretty poor for me, liked his stats but never got going.

1 minute ago, Kenzo said:

He's been fairly poor for a couple of seasons now, after a promising start to his career, he was compared to Daniel Passarella, he should have gone to Europe sooner, at Basel he has a chance, but he's 23 now and needs to step up.

In game he has a fairly high PA but nothing special, he will not become 'world class'.

Reveal hidden contents

he has a PA of around 145

Signed him first season with Wolves, was pretty poor for me, liked his stats but never got going.

I know he has done poorly for the past two seasons, down to injury aswell. 

still would be interested in any screenshots if anyone has one?

Juan Cazares can be signed for around 2M, this is him in 2020.

Ov9bf4W.png

I know he has done poorly for the past two seasons, down to injury aswell. 

still would be interested in any screenshots if anyone has one?

This is Balanta in 2020.

5DLPD1D.png

Just now, Kenzo said:

Juan Cazares can be signed for around 2M, this is him in 2020.

Ov9bf4W.png

This is Balanta in 2020.

5DLPD1D.png

Oh right Brilliant thanks. 

It does seem he hasn't turned out anything like he could of.

ill keep an eye on him in my game.

Thank you

11 hours ago, Welshace said:

Random stats completely then.. he was about as good in my first couple of saves as was shown in the original post on him.. but in a new one I've just loaded, he's awful... so meh

He's doing a really good season so far unfortunately we can not always count on it :(

11 hours ago, Welshace said:

Poor man's Cristian Eriksen?

a8a17d1b09954b399be8d5247928df34.png

Mikkel was a huge talent in his young days, went to Charlton at a young age, things didn't work out of him - went back to Danish football, things didn't really worked out for him, but in the last year or so he has begone to produce again (in the 2nd best Danish division) and was bought in the summer by newly promoted Lyngby, so he is now playing in the Danish superliga, and doing really well (and so are Lyngby)

A few I can highly recommend:

Papa Alioune Ndiaye from Osmanlispor (BBM)

Alexandr Golovin from CSKA (AMC)

Mohamed Loua from Anderlecht (CM)

Carles Alena from Barcelona-B (CM - AP)

Miguel Nobrega from Benfica (DM - A)

Matej Chalus from Pribram (DCB)

Each of these players have become top-quality players for CSKA Moscow by 2020, Alena and Ndiaye probably are the best bets for significantly bigger clubs.

i dont know if he has been posted before and i am sorry but i did not take a ss when i first found him, this is Gonzalo Maroni in my 4th season with Sparta Prague, i bought him in my 3rd season from Boca Juniors for 35 million Norwegian Kroner which is approximately  3.5 million pounds, maybe a bit steep price but he his worth it if you can afford him:)

Skjermbilde 2016-11-11 kl. 02.02.52.png

Dont think he has been mentioned yet, but Accursio Bentivegna is a solid looking RW at Palermo.  Signed him for my Celtic side for around 5m in the first window.

Stats look pretty decent for a 20y.o and plenty of potential too.  Scored on his debut against The Rangers and has scored some pretty special goals over the first couple of months of my season too.

Also, Zekhnini from Odd looks like he could be similar to what Zivkovic was last year.  Great young LW with potential to play at the highest level.  Had a 4m bid accepted for him but couldnt get it through in the end as Odd stipulated signing a replacement player first and failed to bring anyone in.  Will be going back in for him in January though

3 minutes ago, Hingis said:

If you want a player for Championship Level or fighting against relegation :

Jorn VanCamp from RSC Anderlecht PA : 140-150 ( AMC/SC ) 

June 22, year 2020. Jorn Vancamp in Liverpool. (not my player)

Skjermbilde 2016-11-11 kl. 15.33.43.png

Skjermbilde 2016-11-11 kl. 15.34.51.png

2 minutes ago, Llainen said:

June 22, year 2020. Jorn Vancamp in Liverpool. (not my player)

Skjermbilde 2016-11-11 kl. 15.33.43.png

Was superb in my KV Kortrijk save on my other Mac ! Regular player scoring goals and assists on a regular basis 

23 hours ago, michealhill said:

Dont think he has been mentioned yet, but Accursio Bentivegna is a solid looking RW at Palermo.  Signed him for my Celtic side for around 5m in the first window.

Stats look pretty decent for a 20y.o and plenty of potential too.  Scored on his debut against The Rangers and has scored some pretty special goals over the first couple of months of my season too.

Also, Zekhnini from Odd looks like he could be similar to what Zivkovic was last year.  Great young LW with potential to play at the highest level.  Had a 4m bid accepted for him but couldnt get it through in the end as Odd stipulated signing a replacement player first and failed to bring anyone in.  Will be going back in for him in January though

Already posted Bentivegna, he's a great winger!

Here he is, 'the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic'

Skärmavbild 2016-11-12 kl. 14.46.05.png

I don't know how much you guys that don't live in Sweden have heard of Alexander Isak but he is so far the best talent Sweden have produced since Zlatan Ibrahimovic. In real life he's wanted by almost every top club in Europe with Juventus leading the race. Anyway, his stats look very good for his age and with a good tutor he can imo become a topnotch striker in the future. 

1 hour ago, SwedenYid said:

I don't know how much you guys that don't live in Sweden have heard of Alexander Isak but he is so far the best talent Sweden have produced since Zlatan Ibrahimovic. In real life he's wanted by almost every top club in Europe with Juventus leading the race. Anyway, his stats look very good for his age and with a good tutor he can imo become a topnotch striker in the future. 

He looks decent. But he will never be a world class striker in the current version unfortunately. Maybe mid premier league standard? I'm pretty sure on the next update he will be one of the best prospects, because then he would be more famous. I think it's strange that he is not rated better.

1 hour ago, Ventricity said:

He looks decent. But he will never be a world class striker in the current version unfortunately. Maybe mid premier league standard? I'm pretty sure on the next update he will be one of the best prospects, because then he would be more famous. I think it's strange that he is not rated better.

Yes indeed he will have a big a boost on the winter update and he'll maybe even be impossible to sign as a smaller club with the big boys lurking around him. Regarding his development I'm not as sure as you that he won't be world class* this version. It might take a little longer to develop him but if you're in for the long game it can pay off I'm sure, especially with his balanced personality and level-headed media handling style he's good material to tutor and a big chunk of game time will do him good. I've seen worse strikers (Patrick Crutone) and slightly better (Federico Bonazzoli) become on the verge of world class* on FM 16, for example.

*= There's very different opinions on what a world class striker really is.

v2WgJrk.png

He starts at Wurzburg in the German Second Division, who are the worst team in the league and get relegated more often than not. He then demands a transfer and is available for ~£150k and ~£4kp/w. In terms of a "ball winner" he seems very decent, although maybe a red card risk in certain set ups.

Wonder if he'd be any good as a centre half?

Apologies for the lack of SS as I am at work but a couple of players who have done VERY well for me in my Hammarby save are

Astrit Ajdarevic (Orebro)

Tommy Thelin (Jonkopings)

Magnus Eriksson (Djurgardens)

Mahatma Otoo (Sogndal)

Hannu Patronen (Sogndal)

I'm playing with all Nordic players loaded so not sure if they will all be available for other players

In Russia at the moment and stumbled upon this guy, apologies if he's been on previous pages.

b996eddf4b0d0884e09dd2b4c292e7f5.png

Been loaned out to the lower leagues the past two seasons, so curious what he could do with a human manager in charge,

Roque Caballero:

Looks pretty good - especially for the price (around £60k). Signed him in my second season with Brøndby in the Danish Superliga, but he got his work permit rejected when I tried signing him with Arsenal.

Skærmbillede 2016-11-16 kl. 16.53.12.png

2 hours ago, SwedenYid said:

Federico Ricca

Skärmavbild 2016-11-17 kl. 15.59.20.png

Good left full back for a reasonable cost and he'll come to the Championship too. Still got room for development, mainly his passing and dribbling I'd say. 

Nice find. Sold Ben Davies so was looking for a decent backup to Rose in a wingback formation. Looks like he could be it:)

2 hours ago, Hazzastalavista said:

Nice find. Sold Ben Davies so was looking for a decent backup to Rose in a wingback formation. Looks like he could be it:)

I think he'll do fine as a backup as he got good adaptability, enjoys big matches and is a fairly consistent player according to my scout's report :)

12 hours ago, evertonmarc said:

Domen Crnigoj looks a bit of a bargin

Agreed.

Can really recommend him again this year. Bought him for Rangers for under £1m and after a decent scoring season I sold down to the Premier league for over £7.5m.

Archived