claassen

Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

481 posts in this topic

Great news. I really appreciated your work in the past years. The only thing I hope you will add prize money for finishing in a determined position in all the leagues, also for the leagues where they are unknow. I like to start from lower countries and a simbolic prize money, at the starting of the game,  is anyway important because you can significantly improve it, when the reputation of your league improves. It is difficult to develop clubs from small countries when you can only count on sponsors or attendance money :).

Anyway I'm able provide myself to add money prizes :)

Edited by nom245

Awesome! Always a pleasure to play with your database with Oceanic countries!

Yes, I will try to add initial tv money and final ranking money for all competitions, so to improve realistically  the club's finances in the game! :)

This will not be large cashs, but it will increase or will decrease depending on the  league's reputation in the game and final ranking.

Edited by claassen

The countries will be the same as last year, more the Kosovo! ;)

Have a look at Guinea to, everytime I started with that file loaded the game crashed, when I din't start with tht file everything went fine. Other than that can't wait for your releases!

Great news... Thanks mate! :)

I know this gets asked every year, but is there any chance you could please add Australia's second tier? Nobody else can seem to do it.

Edited by declongo

Great Claassen!

I just wish you could re-do the various brazilian state championships because most are messed up and they've been for years... SI should hire you!

I know you said you won't be adding any new leagues, but I would love to play in Barbados, Mongolia, North Korea, Nepal, St. Kitts and Nevis or Laos. I think these leagues would be really exotic and interesting to play in ;)

I would do the most possible of leagues until March 2017! (until last official patch) :)

I'll start by the 19 missing European leagues, then South America, then the major leagues in Asia, North America, Africa and the New-Zealand. This should be completed by end of November

After that, I'll do in december the minor leagues in Asia, North America, Africa and Oceania.

All leagues will have a symbolic initial tv money and a symbolic final ranking money depending their initial reputation and continent. (for example in comparison, leagues in Asia will have more money that in Africa! ;) )

Edited by claassen

21 hours ago, claassen said:

I would do the most possible of leagues until March 2017! (until last official patch) :)

I'll start by the 19 missing European leagues, then South America, then the major leagues in Asia, North America, Africa and the New-Zealand. This should be completed by end of November

After that, I'll do in december the minor leagues in Asia, North America, Africa and Oceania.

All leagues will have a symbolic initial tv money and a symbolic final ranking money depending their initial reputation and continent. (for example in comparison, leagues in Asia will have more money that in Africa! ;) )

Excellent news! :) Thanks!

Nice! I will be using your Colombia setup for sure. Had a good time in FM16 with the 'Narco save game'

Really looking forward to it.

Would be nice if you want to make Kenya part of the Africa update.

Some Danish ties to one of the clubs. Therefore my interest.

Can't wait classen that's why I havnt started a file or played the beta yet even though I bought the pre release.. even though the cpl won't begin until 2018 will it be in ur 2017 database?

I"ll do Kenya update and others African and Asian little countries later.

For Canadian Premier League, for the moment, there is not enough information (participating teams, format of the competition, rules..). Perhaps later! ;)

The first updates should release tomorrow. :)

Claassen I am very excited for this. Would you be willing to do a small nation like Taiwan someday?  

Yes, i"ll do Chinese Taipei but later.

I will first do the missing European and South American countries and the best leagues in Africa, Asia, North America (with CFU championship qualifying for the CL) and the New-Zealand. ;)

In a 2nd time, I will do the smallest leagues in Africa, Asia, North America and Oceania.

Edited by claassen

Sounds good man!! You work is always quality and I can't wait. One question. Do yuo just update the versions from the previous year or do you start from nothing? 

It depends on countries according the number of changes on the format of the competitions.
There is no changes in the database in my updates, except improvement (adding cities or stadium when they are not indicated on the clubs) .

All formats of the competitions (leagues and cups)  will conform to the reality of the seasons 2016/2017.  Bolivia and Paraguay points of the relegation will be updated, etc...  :)

That's awesome classen that it's being realized tomorrow I can add my club and start my long term save can't wait havnt played beta because of this now with the database and full release look forward to it

claassen, as always, looking forward to your release - thank you in preparation

Claassen where do you find the information on the league rules and what not for a lot of the smaller and less known countries? 

Can you estimate when the first release will be out? I'm really eager to do a double pentagon/hexagon challenge! Thanks :) 

For the moment, I did 4 updates: San Marino, Andorra, Armenia and Faroe Islands. It's published on the workshop.

When I will have completed the European updates, I will do a mini pack.

Cheers.

Yes. :)

Any comments are welcome on my updates, in particular on the news initial tv money and final ranking money. When I don't have the information, I try to make it as realistic as possible based on the leagues reputation.

I have a plan with a Excel file and all. :)

Powerful claassen!

A request when or if you have time in the future. A few of the brazilian state championships made by SI have the wrong format; now I'm mainly interested on Piaui state championship (currently lacks home and away format for semifinals and final in both 1st and 2nd stage) as I'd like to start a save with River in Piaui. Would it be possible for you to fix that particular league (and maybe in a far future every brazilian state championship)?

Thanks for your excellent work every year, makes the game much more enjoyable!

Edited by kandersson

Did a very basic version of Kosovo myself to check, but no qualification for any European competitions out of the box (wiki is quite vague on what will happen next season on that front).  Will your version be any different or just be purely the adding of playable leagues?

@kandersson: i will see perhaps later!

@howabe: for the moment, I I did that 9 updates, so I don't know! Surprise or not.

@forameuss: I have just published on the workshop the Kosovo update. For contiental qualifications, it's not possible for this year. It's hardcoded by sigames.  ;)

I also published Estonia, Malta, Montenegro and Lithuania on the workshop.

For Malta and Montenegro, there is the formats season 16/17,then there is the new formats from season 17/18, as in the reality with real relegation/promotion leagues :)

Exemple: 1st division Malta: 12 clubs in 16/17 then 14 clubs from 17/18.   3rd division: 14 clubs in 16/17 then 13 clubs from 17/18

Montenegro 1st and 2nd division: 12 clubs for the season 16/17 then 10 clubs from 17/18

Hi Claassen, what date are you hoping to complete the South American leagues? Thank you 

After the European leagues.

Probably end of week or early next week.

Edited by claassen

Hi Claassen, thanks for the hard work/effort you're putting in, always appreciated. I'm looking for some African leagues, do you have any idea when I could expect those? :)

What leagues are currently in the pack?

Looking forward to the completed product! Definitely cant wait for the japanese league update

7 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

What leagues are currently in the pack?

Looking forward to the completed product! Definitely cant wait for the japanese league update

Andorre: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Arménie: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Estonie: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Iles Féroé: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Kosovo: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Lituanie: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Luxembourg: 1st and 2nd division, Cup
Malte: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup.
Montenegro: 1st and 2nd division, Cup. 
Saint-Marin: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup

2 minutes ago, lvlichel said:

Andorre: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Arménie: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Estonie: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Iles Féroé: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Kosovo: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Lituanie: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup
Luxembourg: 1st and 2nd division, Cup
Malte: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup.
Montenegro: 1st and 2nd division, Cup. 
Saint-Marin: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup

Also FYR Macedonia, Albania and Latvia are in workshop already

@bigmattb28  no project for USA.

@steff13 :  And now, Bosnia Herzgovina!

Thursday or Friday, I will completed European updates with Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Moldova.