Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
0zymandias

The Ask-SI-Anything Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Alfie103 said:

Is there any other way of improving the work rate attribute than just the individual focus training for certain positions?

If you select General Training > Fitness, that will work on player physical attributes and Work Rate.  General Training > Balanced will also work on Work Rate, but will influence all other attributes as well.  Bear in mind that setting General Training will impact all of your players.

Work Rate may also improve naturally over time.

Other than setting specific role training that includes Work Rate for a player, that's all you can do in Training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alfie103 said:

Is there any other way of improving the work rate attribute than just the individual focus training for certain positions?

I'll add to what Herne has said above that warning/fining players for underperformance in matches has the chance to improve their determination & work rate if they accept they were at fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, santy001 said:

The important matches attribute, even as a researcher, this attribute makes me wonder about its affects. Is it just in the same scope as consistency (I know consistency uses it as part of its sphere of influence) but does it also operate on its own separately? If it does operate to an extent on its own, does it also have any influence over physical attributes, or even hidden attributes during matches? 

Spoke to a member of the match team about this and to summarise what they said, broadly speaking there's a couple of functions under the hood which impact and affect how nervous they are, and what internally under the hood is "on the day ability offsets".

It works as you'd expect, in the sense those with a high rating will get a slight boost to hidden ratings such as consistency and abilities whilst those with a low score will potentially take a knock. As with all other attributes a number of variables come into account so it won't always be as clear cut as it seems, but by rating the players as you see fit (for instance Sun Ji-Park always played in the big matches for Man Utd during his career due to his ability to raise his game and Sir Alex's trust in the player) this will be reflected slightly by their performances in-game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Neil Brock

Following on from that Neil a question that is often asked and we never seem to get an answer is "What does FM class as a big/important match?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2017 at 16:06, santy001 said:

That's a great bit of information, is there any scope for including that (or the interpretation of which FM applies) to the game somewhere. Perhaps on the screen that shows agreements like EU movement could also have a tab under it for any relevant work permit rules. 

Probably strayed into feature request territory here, but it certainly explains why some work permits that seemed unlikely at best got approved.

In FM17 the Work Permit rules can be found in the rules tab of the competition screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

@Neil Brock

Following on from that Neil a question that is often asked and we never seem to get an answer is "What does FM class as a big/important match?"

I believe it's matches against rivals, matches against comparably high reputation opposition, matches with crucial aspects hanging over them (such as for the title, relegation six-pointers etc) and of course major competition finals, semi-finals etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2017 at 16:17, Neil Brock said:

Spoke to a member of the match team about this and to summarise what they said, broadly speaking there's a couple of functions under the hood which impact and affect how nervous they are, and what internally under the hood is "on the day ability offsets".

It works as you'd expect, in the sense those with a high rating will get a slight boost to hidden ratings such as consistency and abilities whilst those with a low score will potentially take a knock. As with all other attributes a number of variables come into account so it won't always be as clear cut as it seems, but by rating the players as you see fit (for instance Sun Ji-Park always played in the big matches for Man Utd during his career due to his ability to raise his game and Sir Alex's trust in the player) this will be reflected slightly by their performances in-game. 

Interesting, I don't know why, but I always assumed there was a negative aspect to having a high score also... good to know writing off all those players my scouts identified as big game players all these years for nothing :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowadays many players with high reputation are going to play in Chinese Super League, attracted by huge salaries, however in the 99% of the cases, this happens to players already 32-33 yo or even older. I would like to know if you guys at SI have some ideas about how to include this "tendency" since it could lead to many issues (for instance Messi or Cristiano Rolando going to play in CSL). 

Maybe having chinese teams with huge finance but low reputation and playing in a league with low reputation can help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2017 at 15:26, Delvi said:

Nowadays many players with high reputation are going to play in Chinese Super League, attracted by huge salaries, however in the 99% of the cases, this happens to players already 32-33 yo or even older. I would like to know if you guys at SI have some ideas about how to include this "tendency" since it could lead to many issues (for instance Messi or Cristiano Rolando going to play in CSL). 

Maybe having chinese teams with huge finance but low reputation and playing in a league with low reputation can help?

As with all tendencies and things that happen in real life we try and replicate it in game. As it becomes more common and certain types of players (ie from nations, age-ranges etc) start to move we can look to reflect that. There's a number of different options to try and do this - some are done within the data - certain nations having preferences for players of a certain type, plus of course types of clubs in game who strive to have certain types of 'galactico' type signings. Likewise players having certain types of career plans, ambition, loyalty etc. 

So yes we have ideas on how to replicate this and some of which are already in game. As things change we'll try to reflect this as and when we can in-game. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One question I have been meaning to ask for some time.  I am playing FM16 but the problem has been there for a few years now.  When my AM suggests that an individual player is used to playing at a higher tempo usually followed by another player who is used to playing at a lower tempo, what is he suggesting that I do about it because whilst I can change the team tempo I can't find anywhere where i can do that for an individual player, perhaps I am missing something here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tony Wright 747 said:

One question I have been meaning to ask for some time.  I am playing FM16 but the problem has been there for a few years now.  When my AM suggests that an individual player is used to playing at a higher tempo usually followed by another player who is used to playing at a lower tempo, what is he suggesting that I do about it because whilst I can change the team tempo I can't find anywhere where i can do that for an individual player, perhaps I am missing something here

Sometimes you have played which don't suit systems. They may be used to a specific style but eventually depending on their adaptability they'll be able to have improved performances even playing to a tempo slightly higher than they'd expect.

Has happened with a few French players in recent times when they've moved to the Premier League for instance - they're used to a lower tempo and less intensity. The likes of Cabella and Thauvin never really grasped it at Newcastle and had to move on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to play with all leagues playable, all players of with national reputation selected from all continents and high details.

This setting is quite heavy and I would like to know if I would benefit from having more than 16GB of RAM and if having high frequency DDR4 would make a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Sometimes you have played which don't suit systems. They may be used to a specific style but eventually depending on their adaptability they'll be able to have improved performances even playing to a tempo slightly higher than they'd expect.

Has happened with a few French players in recent times when they've moved to the Premier League for instance - they're used to a lower tempo and less intensity. The likes of Cabella and Thauvin never really grasped it at Newcastle and had to move on. 

Thank you very much for the reply Neil, but i am still not sure what my AM is recomending I do when along with other advice like X is getting too much space, or suggesting that I encourge my players to try more long balls etc.  If he is suggesting that one player is used to playing at a higher tempo i can try increasing the teams tempo to improve his game, but quite often that is countered by another player who is used to playing at a lower tempo, there does not appear to be any way i can change an individuals tempo to follow my AM's advice.  I am sorry if I appear to be a bit dumb on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tony Wright 747 said:

Thank you very much for the reply Neil, but i am still not sure what my AM is recomending I do when along with other advice like X is getting too much space, or suggesting that I encourge my players to try more long balls etc.  If he is suggesting that one player is used to playing at a higher tempo i can try increasing the teams tempo to improve his game, but quite often that is countered by another player who is used to playing at a lower tempo, there does not appear to be any way i can change an individuals tempo to follow my AM's advice.  I am sorry if I appear to be a bit dumb on this

You can't. He may advise, but there's nothing specific you can do to counter it as I said above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Delvi said:

I like to play with all leagues playable, all players of with national reputation selected from all continents and high details.

This setting is quite heavy and I would like to know if I would benefit from having more than 16GB of RAM and if having high frequency DDR4 would make a difference.

Might help a little bit but the difference I would imagine would be negligible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

You can't. He may advise, but there's nothing specific you can do to counter it as I said above. 

 Thank you very much for the reply Neil I really appreciate it.  At least it sets ny mind at rest that there is nothing i can do to implement that advice.  The only thing I wonder now is why that advice was programmed into the game in the first place, as far as I am aware it is the only piece of advice from my AM that I can't use if i so wish and as i said in my original post it has bothered me for a few version now, however thank you once again for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tony Wright 747 said:

 Thank you very much for the reply Neil I really appreciate it.  At least it sets ny mind at rest that there is nothing i can do to implement that advice.  The only thing I wonder now is why that advice was programmed into the game in the first place, as far as I am aware it is the only piece of advice from my AM that I can't use if i so wish and as i said in my original post it has bothered me for a few version now, however thank you once again for your time.

Yeah for consistencies sake it could be a bug or perhaps an oversight. Will speak to the match team and see what they think. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah for consistencies sake it could be a bug or perhaps an oversight. Will speak to the match team and see what they think. Thanks. 

to me it seems normal... its what it says on the tin its the AM advice for that player. it's then your choice as manager how you handle that data... i.e. CM is Carrick and advice is play deeper and slow tempo to suit Carrick .. and then other CM is Pogba and the advice is play higher tempo and more direct... I would then choose to amend my tactic to suit Pogba as he is the star player. I can of course use some PI to slightly adjust individual efforts within the team collective.

(that said ... my brain is trained to not even see/read any assistant advice anywhere anymore ... but I'm sure it's helpful to new players of the franchise)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

to me it seems normal... its what it says on the tin its the AM advice for that player. it's then your choice as manager how you handle that data... i.e. CM is Carrick and advice is play deeper and slow tempo to suit Carrick .. and then other CM is Pogba and the advice is play higher tempo and more direct... I would then choose to amend my tactic to suit Pogba as he is the star player. I can of course use some PI to slightly adjust individual efforts within the team collective.

(that said ... my brain is trained to not even see/read any assistant advice anywhere anymore ... but I'm sure it's helpful to new players of the franchise)

Thanks for that I see where you are coming from about which player to apply the advice to, I must admit i have never thought of it like that.  I could understand it if it said player X is used to playing at a higher tempo and player y is used to playing at a higher tempo or vice versa but it always seems one of each.  There is not much in the PI to adjust this.  I cant remember which version I first noticed this problem.

 

I always read my AM advice, if I apply it or not depends on how the match is going and of course the ability of my AM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tony Wright 747 said:

Thanks for that I see where you are coming from about which player to apply the advice to, I must admit i have never thought of it like that.  I could understand it if it said player X is used to playing at a higher tempo and player y is used to playing at a higher tempo or vice versa but it always seems one of each.  There is not much in the PI to adjust this.  I cant remember which version I first noticed this problem.

 

I always read my AM advice, if I apply it or not depends on how the match is going and of course the ability of my AM

there's no PI directly saying 'tempo' for a player... but...

if you set 442 to standard and flexible with default everything...

then change it to attacking you will see the tempo rises a little bit, and passing goes more direct, starting D line may increase. So from this you can deduce that FM treats higher tempo as more attacking.. and possible link to passing directness (higher tempo is higher risk, more direct passing is higher risk, higher DLine is higher risk)

Therefore, in my Carrick vs Pogba example, I would 1) give Carrick a defend duty 2) PI shorter passing 3) hold position

and I think for that player it would make him play in effect to a lower tempo than the rest of the team if the TI was higher tempo and direct passing.

Longer term you can also train PPMs for individuals such as slows the play down or plays short passing etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

there's no PI directly saying 'tempo' for a player... but...

if you set 442 to standard and flexible with default everything...

then change it to attacking you will see the tempo rises a little bit, and passing goes more direct, starting D line may increase. So from this you can deduce that FM treats higher tempo as more attacking.. and possible link to passing directness (higher tempo is higher risk, more direct passing is higher risk, higher DLine is higher risk)

Therefore, in my Carrick vs Pogba example, I would 1) give Carrick a defend duty 2) PI shorter passing 3) hold position

and I think for that player it would make him play in effect to a lower tempo than the rest of the team if the TI was higher tempo and direct passing.

Longer term you can also train PPMs for individuals such as slows the play down or plays short passing etc

Thanks for the advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to give my touchline manager grey/white hair and if so, how?

Edited by OhHoopedOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can i make a guy captain again after removing him from this position? I got angry on Goldaniga for wanting to leave for Man Utd and stripped him of captaincy. A year later the real captain left the club so i want to reinstate him. I can't find him in that list. Only sub captain.

Edited by Muerte706

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Muerte706 said:

How can i make a guy captain again after removing him from this position? I got angry on Goldaniga for wanting to leave for Man Utd and stripped him of captaincy. A year later the real captain left the club so i want to reinstate him. I can't find him in that list. Only sub captain.

Quite often the player won't want to be considered if he's previously been stripped of the position - I believe this at least used to be in the news item when you select your captain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I would ask this here as I am not sure where else to ask it.  I'm playing FMT,.  Sofiane Feghouli has a great first season for me then a pretty good second.  He is on 65 grand a week and come the end of the second season he has 18 months left on his contract. He suddenly shows he is unhappy and wants a new deal that reflects his ability.  OK fair enough, so I offer him a new deal and he asks for a staggering £245 grand a week which is a requested pay rise of 180,000 grand per week.  My highest earners are Payet on 195 grand per week (yeah I know!!!) and Renato Sanches on 190 g's PW and because of a major takeover the money is there to offer him that if I so wish.  However he really isn't worth being the highest player at the Club so I offer in the region of 130 G PW which is doubling his wages but he won't accept that, so I offer 150 G PW and he refuses that as well.  Obviously in FMT you can't really talk to the player so I put him up for sale and yet he got upset that I was touting him to Clubs.  Man City came in with a bid of 27 million so I understandably bit their hand off but he then signs for City for a mere 120 K per week, so actually less than what I offered him second time!!

Now if he just wanted to leave the Club and was happy to take less money elsewhere (EG Payet IRL) then I could understand that, but to request a new contract and refuse what I think was a very good offer more than doubling his wages, then getting upset that I put him up for sale and eventually accepting a lower contract offer at City seems a bit cut off your nose to spite your face.  Seems very bizarre so was just wondering if there may be a hidden attribute of stupidity or an in game oddity?

Edited by Sussex Hammer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you reckon it could ever be possible to assemble a "team" of coaches, assistant manager etc etc that you can take with you job to job and make it part of the deal before you accept a job? - i know you can fire and hire when you take over a new club but could we maybe just have it so we take the backroom staff with us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sussex Hammer said:

Thought I would ask this here as I am not sure where else to ask it.  I'm playing FMT,.  Sofiane Feghouli has a great first season for me then a pretty good second.  He is on 65 grand a week and come the end of the second season he has 18 months left on his contract. He suddenly shows he is unhappy and wants a new deal that reflects his ability.  OK fair enough, so I offer him a new deal and he asks for a staggering £245 grand a week which is a requested pay rise of 180,000 grand per week.  My highest earners are Payet on 195 grand per week (yeah I know!!!) and Renato Sanches on 190 g's PW and because of a major takeover the money is there to offer him that if I so wish.  However he really isn't worth being the highest player at the Club so I offer in the region of 130 G PW which is doubling his wages but he won't accept that, so I offer 150 G PW and he refuses that as well.  Obviously in FMT you can't really talk to the player so I put him up for sale and yet he got upset that I was touting him to Clubs.  Man City came in with a bid of 27 million so I understandably bit their hand off but he then signs for City for a mere 120 K per week, so actually less than what I offered him second time!!

Now if he just wanted to leave the Club and was happy to take less money elsewhere (EG Payet IRL) then I could understand that, but to request a new contract and refuse what I think was a very good offer more than doubling his wages, then getting upset that I put him up for sale and eventually accepting a lower contract offer at City seems a bit cut off your nose to spite your face.  Seems very bizarre so was just wondering if there may be a hidden attribute of stupidity or an in game oddity?

Could be a bug really - I'd suggest raising it on the FMT bugs forum ideally with a save game and our team can investigate further. 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Do you reckon it could ever be possible to assemble a "team" of coaches, assistant manager etc etc that you can take with you job to job and make it part of the deal before you accept a job? - i know you can fire and hire when you take over a new club but could we maybe just have it so we take the backroom staff with us?

You can already do this when taking a new job in game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

You can already do this when taking a new job in game. 

Ah cool - i'm waiting until the new update is out before purchasing

Apologies and thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Could be a bug really - I'd suggest raising it on the FMT bugs forum ideally with a save game and our team can investigate further. 

Thanks. 

Thanks Neil.  It's the save game "before" the incident you need isn't it?  How long before, do you require, before I make an offer, just after etc etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2017 at 17:24, Sussex Hammer said:

Thought I would ask this here as I am not sure where else to ask it.  I'm playing FMT,.  Sofiane Feghouli has a great first season for me then a pretty good second.  He is on 65 grand a week and come the end of the second season he has 18 months left on his contract. He suddenly shows he is unhappy and wants a new deal that reflects his ability.  OK fair enough, so I offer him a new deal and he asks for a staggering £245 grand a week which is a requested pay rise of 180,000 grand per week.  My highest earners are Payet on 195 grand per week (yeah I know!!!) and Renato Sanches on 190 g's PW and because of a major takeover the money is there to offer him that if I so wish.  However he really isn't worth being the highest player at the Club so I offer in the region of 130 G PW which is doubling his wages but he won't accept that, so I offer 150 G PW and he refuses that as well.  Obviously in FMT you can't really talk to the player so I put him up for sale and yet he got upset that I was touting him to Clubs.  Man City came in with a bid of 27 million so I understandably bit their hand off but he then signs for City for a mere 120 K per week, so actually less than what I offered him second time!!

Now if he just wanted to leave the Club and was happy to take less money elsewhere (EG Payet IRL) then I could understand that, but to request a new contract and refuse what I think was a very good offer more than doubling his wages, then getting upset that I put him up for sale and eventually accepting a lower contract offer at City seems a bit cut off your nose to spite your face.  Seems very bizarre so was just wondering if there may be a hidden attribute of stupidity or an in game oddity?

Hi @Sussex Hammer.

Do you have a Sugar Daddy owner? If you do, the player will know this and as such, he will probably want quite a high wage. However, I assume Man City still have the same owners, and they are definitely Sugar Daddies, so I'm not sure why the wage he is on at City has not ended up similar to the one he was asking for at West Ham.

Could you please post in the FMT forum or in the Transfers and Contracts bugs forum, and if possible could you provide a save game from before he moves too? Details of how to upload to the FTP are linked below.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OhHoopedOne said:

How do I give my touchline manager grey/white hair? This is all I'm asking @HUNT3R so no need to delete

You already asked it, so SI can answer if they want to. Don't spam the same question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HUNT3R said:

You already asked it, so SI can answer if they want to. Don't spam the same question.

The question was ignored by SI(and anybody else for that matter) which is annoying as it is a genuine question because every time I start a new save, I like to recreate the manager of whatever club I choose and playing as Palace I was unable to replicate Alan Pardew's hair. I would like know to know, for future reference, if this actually possible in case I pick another club with a greay haired manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OhHoopedOne said:

The question was ignored by SI(and anybody else for that matter) which is annoying as it is a genuine question because every time I start a new save, I like to recreate the manager of whatever club I choose and playing as Palace I was unable to replicate Alan Pardew's hair. I would like know to know, for future reference, if this actually possible in case I pick another club with a greay haired manager

Given that you've been an arse in here, you probably wore out your welcome. It's the ASK SI thread, so SI answers if they want to.

I can create a manager with grey hair, so you should be able to as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any features which SI has wanted to do, but the technology doesn't exist, or just aren't feasible for PC's knocking about at the moment, or even just something tied to code that cannot be changed without horrendous consequences (like the Dragon Age Inquisition level cap, or World of Warcraft bag size)? I know the ideas won't get very far on the agenda of discussion, but I think its reasonable that there's something of an idea there of how something could be done, and just waiting on the means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HUNT3R said:

Given that you've been a dick in here, you probably wore out your welcome. It's the ASK SI thread, so SI answers if they want to.

I can create a manager with grey hair, so you should be able to as well.

My original question was How do I do it and I have never swore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OhHoopedOne said:

My original question was How do I do it

The same as any other hair colour. Create a manager, select grey and you're done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HUNT3R said:

The same as any other hair colour. Create a manager, select grey and you're done.

And is that grey as in white because when I tried to do it was greyish brown? Genuine question, not trying to be problematic at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OhHoopedOne said:

And is that grey as in white because when I tried to do it was greyish brown? Genuine question, not trying to be problematic at all

It's grey as in grey. You can't select white hair. If you want to, put it in as a feature request. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a small update to some files that required updating, the game version is the same nothing gameplay related has changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I try to ask the same thing again hoping that someone from the match engine team passes by.

The in game touchline team talk. Whether it is a small or big effect, I don't care, but can I get to know WHAT is actually affected? Do they affect attributes (Meaning concentration when you say to concentrate, work rate when you say show some passion/demand more)? Morale (Encourage)? Mentality? (push forward/tighten up).

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when getting a player on loan with a higher fee when NOT played, how many % of minutes do i need to play the player to not have to pay this "penalty fee"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

Just a small update to some files that required updating, the game version is the same nothing gameplay related has changed.

Thanks. Was wondering myself so good to get a quick response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:02, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @Sussex Hammer.

Do you have a Sugar Daddy owner? If you do, the player will know this and as such, he will probably want quite a high wage. However, I assume Man City still have the same owners, and they are definitely Sugar Daddies, so I'm not sure why the wage he is on at City has not ended up similar to the one he was asking for at West Ham.

Could you please post in the FMT forum or in the Transfers and Contracts bugs forum, and if possible could you provide a save game from before he moves too? Details of how to upload to the FTP are linked below.

 

Thanks Ed.  I have looked back and it seemed I saved the game at the end of the second season "after" City and Fegouli had agreed a deal so I assume that save would be worthless to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sussex Hammer said:

Thanks Ed.  I have looked back and it seemed I saved the game at the end of the second season "after" City and Fegouli had agreed a deal so I assume that save would be worthless to you?

Ah okay. No problem.

That will be too late, but we will keep an eye on this and see if we can get something similar to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ed Hewison said:

Ah okay. No problem.

That will be too late, but we will keep an eye on this and see if we can get something similar to happen.

Thanks Ed, sorry about that.  Looking back I think I saved it at that point because it was such a good offe4r from him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...