Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

"INCLUDES: A code for access to the game's beta event, this will be sent out before 6PM GMT on 24/10/2014."

For those of you worrying about waiting until Monday for the code, this was on cdkeys.com website.

Id be gutted if the game came out now, but never recieved my code until the 24th :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The official FM twitter account is still responding to tweets with the "Approximately 2 weeks before release" catchphrase, so I can't imagine this being released too soon.

They will keep saying that until Miles says its live ! as said by miles and others there will be no warning it will almost just happen and then be tweeted about

Need a wee. Daren't though...
Planning on staying that way for the next 12 hours? It wont be out til saturday

HEARD IT HEAR FIRST!

91 people have played it so far and im not one of them. Slightly pissed off. There cant be that many people in the SI team that would play the game. So there for it must be something else!

HEARD IT HEAR FIRST!

91 people have played it so far and im not one of them. Slightly pissed off. There cant be that many people in the SI team that would play the game. So there for it must be something else!

Ever heard of play testing?

The official FM twitter account is still responding to tweets with the "Approximately 2 weeks before release" catchphrase, so I can't imagine this being released too soon.

We will know by 8pm if its being rleased today, Miles tweeted me yesterday night late on to tell me so just be patient until atleast 8pm and if no response we can all go mental again haha :thup:

HEARD IT HEAR FIRST!

Only a millwall fan.... ;)

And even if not, surely there is a perk as having Miles / Senior SI people as friends. I cannot for the life of me understand why this would annoy anyone.

Agreed. Although I'm glad they seem to have abandoned the practice of having 2nd rate footballers, D-list celebs, and various Sky Sports News presenters tweeting about how great their complimentary copy is weeks before the unwashed masses could get their copy. I can fully understand why that peed people off.

Football Manager Live was one of the best games I've played and I'm still in contact with a lot of people who I used to play it with on Cantona!

Only real issue was that there were the top 20 people who had played the beta and always had an insurmountable edge come the first live gameworld, purely because they knew which of the free transfers were the best and could immediately snap them up once the GW came up. I remember I had a list of about 30 players I wanted before it even went live (Brandao anyone?) Other issues that could have been done with being sorted quicker were the fact people were creating tournaments and making a lot of money from them, whilst DC's and strikers with high jumping and heading had ridiculous scoring rates (Looking at you Nando)

This is true one of the best games ever, I remeber this one guy had Ashley Young and Adriano and the amount of assits Young had and goals Adriano had was ridiculous but it was still one of the best games I have ever played.

Then the following day we'll get loads of threads saying how FM11 or whatever was the best. Who said dinosaurs were extinct,lol. I'm watching and waiting too for FM15 cos for me EVERY new edition has been a marked improvement on the previous one !

The 91 people will be the external beta testers, not SI staff. I've done it for years but this year was too busy but we started to get the beta 3 weeks ago...you have sign a NDA so you can't talk about it...but not for me this year.

I understand about the beta testers and i wont go into too much details etc, but so close to the release of the beta and aren't those that pre-order for the beta test the initial ones to test it OUTSIDE of the SI walls. Not sure if that made much sense as im about to fall asleep :p

Archived