FM14: Good Youngsters

Purefun

This is the thread for all of your recommendations for the promising youngsters in Football Manager 2014.

Please use the following format when recommending players. It makes it a lot easier for people to see where there is a recommendation, and where is discussion.

You may notice that this thread is no longer called 'Wonderkids'. This is because the players you recommend do not need to have the description of 'wonderkids', as there are few players who do. This means that you can recommend any young players that you think are promising enough to deserve a mention.

The oldest players that you should mention in here is 21 years old. Any older than that and they can no longer be regarded as youngsters in my opinion.

Also, please try and fill in as much as you can. This will help people even more.

Name:

Position:

Club:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work permit?:

Just mentioning names of 21 or under players with either 4.5* or 5* potential on both my 20 JP scouts (Cagigao and Pereira)

Paul Pogba

Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Eder Balanta

Youri Tielemans

Julian Brandt

Matija Nastasic

El Shaarawy

Raphael Varane

Doria

De Sciglio

Mateo Kovacic

Mauro Icardi

Shaqiri

Tin Jedvaj

Alberto Cerri

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg

Leon Goretzka

Kevin Volland

Luke Shaw

Gino Perruzi

Maximilian Meyer

Timo Werner

Name: John Souttar

Position: DC

Club: Dundee Utd

Value: Cant remember but low

Sale Value: Around 1.5m

Work permit?: No, Scottish

Signed him for Sunderland and he looks like a star, played 30 games in the first season aged just 17 and was one of my best performers, must buy!

Name: Agustine Allione

Position: MR, AML.

Club: Want to say Velez but really not sure, might check later if I remember to!

Value: 1.5mil

Sale Value: Package worth 3mil

Work Permit?: Yes, on appeal.

Got him last year and was impressed, this year seems to be even better. Signed for my Everton team as back up and future replacement for Mirallas, Ass Man gives him 5 star potential. Will be starting him against some of the smaller clubs right away.

Name: Agustine Allione

Position: MR, AML.

Club: Want to say Velez but really not sure, might check later if I remember to!

Value: 1.5mil

Sale Value: Package worth 3mil

Work Permit?: Yes, on appeal.

Got him last year and was impressed, this year seems to be even better. Signed for my Everton team as back up and future replacement for Mirallas, Ass Man gives him 5 star potential. Will be starting him against some of the smaller clubs right away.

he's at Velez IRL! can u post a screenshot of him?

Massimo Bruno

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Right) / M ®, AM ©

Club: RSC Anderlecht (Belgium)

Value: £1.9M

Sale Value:

Work Permit?: No

Comment: Massimo Bruno is a player I am very interested in to sign to my young PSV team. Ajax, Arsenal, HSV and Paris Saint-Germain all have a major interest in the player. His best position is on the right wing, and he has very high ratings in crossing, dribbling, finishing, technique, composure, determination, flair and pace.

e6d0.png

atc5.png

Name: Ryan Gauld

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Left,Centre)/M(RL),AMR

Club: Dundee United

Value: £170,000

Sale Value: Not sure, scouts reporting about £3.7million

Work permit?: Not needed

Another promising youngster from Dundee United, Graham Carr on my Newcastle save rated this lad at 4 stars potential. He's a natural at AML and AMC and accomplished in all the other wide midfield positions. Also competent at MC if need be.

Zakaria Bakkali

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Left) / ST ©

Club: PSV (The Netherlands)

Value: £1.6M

Sale Value:

Comment: Zakaria Bakkali is a really talented young player and in my save he is wanted by Arsenal. I am PSV and will do everything in my power to keep him at the club. Could become a superb inside forward in the future. From Belgium as well.

qde1.png

Massimo Bruno

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Right) / M ®, AM ©

Club: RSC Anderlecht (Belgium)

Value: £1.9M

Sale Value:

Comment: Massimo Bruno is a player I am very interested in to sign to my young PSV team. Ajax, Arsenal, HSV and Paris Saint-Germain all have a major interest in the player. His best position is on the right wing, and he has very high ratings in crossing, dribbling, finishing, technique, composure, determination, flair and pace.

My DOF(Ajax) bought him for just under £4.0M

Archived