FM13: Tycoon Saves

Balotelli

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had Tranmere Rovers in my pompey save get a slovakian tycoon takeover, they got promoted to the Championship and was given £49m to play with

I don't people (not specific on matts) that write that they have a tycoon save on here and don't upload it???

It is like "look I got a big ice cream and you can have non of it"

I'm into my 3rd season i started im at pompey, dunno if i can upload it or it was one of those random ones that popped up, im playing another save to see if it is constant or just a random tycoon save, plus can u start from the beginning if your into the 3rd season of a game? if you can someone advise me how to upload the whole save from the start

A season or two into my Arsenal save I saw a tycoon was ready to take over PSV Eindhoven. According to the news he was going to put 100 million Pounds for transfer at the managers disposal. Failed to check if it actually went through.

I imagine 100 mill would stretch quite far in the Dutch league :D Will check when I get home.

I would be interested, and I don't think you need the same db I swear it works if you just load it up anyway. On another note in the Honefoss save, Mlada from Czech Republic got a tycoon takeover I could upload on Monday or Tuesday if anyone is interested?

Yes absolutely interested!

I know Birmingham City always get taken over at the start of the game....Just wondering has anyone got a save where they are taken over by a tycoon? Would love to manage my club with a tycoon!

Cheers

Just found out that Norwich had a tycoon takeover in 2015, they've spent £62m current season, season before they spent £70m, season before, £29m season before that, and only raking in at most £11m.

If only we got a take over like that in real life! I can Dream!

Alright fellas, here's the deal:

It is March 24 2015, Polish Tycoon Tomasz Terlecki just took over Everton FC.

captureq5unq.png

But there is a problem:

capture3cbuh9.png

Everton is doing pretty bad...

If you wanna give it a shot, here's the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ur7w2pd5v1v6421/GAME2.fm

EDIT: Hopefully this fixes the download link.

Awesome, this sounds really good. Am an Everton fan, so it'd be nice to start with a nice chunk of money!

I managed to save the side from relegation, after putting together a run of 3 wins on the bounce in the last 3 games, stayed up by 1 point, after Villa drew against City. Was pretty happy. Managed to sign some really good players too. Going into the next season, my current XI looks like:

--------------------Howard------------------------

--Juanfran----Jagielka------Pepe--------Baines----

--------------Gibson------Barkley-----------------

Błaszczykowski-----Isco--------------J. Rodriguez---

---------------------Benteke---------------------------

Yet to start the season, but the first XI looks pretty strong, and I've binned a lot of the crap that was in the squad, so hoping for a good first full season. Really good Tycoon save!

I managed to save the side from relegation, after putting together a run of 3 wins on the bounce in the last 3 games, stayed up by 1 point, after Villa drew against City. Was pretty happy. Managed to sign some really good players too. Going into the next season, my current XI looks like:

--------------------Howard------------------------

--Juanfran----Jagielka------Pepe--------Baines----

--------------Gibson------Barkley-----------------

Błaszczykowski-----Isco--------------J. Rodriguez---

---------------------Benteke---------------------------

Yet to start the season, but the first XI looks pretty strong, and I've binned a lot of the crap that was in the squad, so hoping for a good first full season. Really good Tycoon save!

how much did you get after you stayed up

Anyone able to make me a Barnet save? With a tycoon? Small team in a bug city with a new stadium to move into, surely a good bet?
You can't make a takeover happen in the game, only way is to use the editor and give them a foreground sugar daddy

You can't make a takeover happen in the game, only way is to use the editor and give them a foreground sugar daddy

That's what I meant? Is there a thread anywhere where I can request someone to do this for me in editor?

As FMRTE does not work for me

for anyone who uploads files...for us, the downloaders would be useful to know how much leagues are you running and how many players are there in the game (database size)

And if they're using attribute masking ;)

Just won the league in sakrai's Everton Tycoon, but had some disappointing news just after finishing the season:

ScreenShot2013-06-21at152037_zps9af8fd84.png[/url]

Not exactly sure what it'll mean for the club. We're in a decent financial position, and with a league win, a £7.25m /year sponsorship deal and Champions League football secured we should be okay as far as money goes, but it's going to be a bit more difficult without having Terlecki just pumping money into the club as soon as I've spent what I've got. Lucky I've already built an awesome side really!

Not sure if anyone is interested but in my Ajax save, Standard Liege of Belguim have been taken over by an Argentinian Tycoon. The takeover happened on the 25/04/15 so it's failry fresh and not much has been done to the club.

Game Date - 18 - Sept -2015

League Running - Belgium, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden.

File Size - 130mb

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23461577/Ajax.zip

On my save with Freiburg i've had Athletico Madrid have a tycoon takeover and now RC Lens, Southampton also have a lot of money somehow despite no takeover. The save is in 2017

Heres a link- http://www.mediafire.com/?uy3eobeig1u7e94

PS- You will notice I managed Soton and Athletico for a bit but I just didn't like having so much money and I couldn't do much with Athletico so I left and joined Freiburg for a bit of a challenge :)

Not sure if anyone is interested but in my Ajax save, Standard Liege of Belguim have been taken over by an Argentinian Tycoon. The takeover happened on the 25/04/15 so it's failry fresh and not much has been done to the club.

Game Date - 18 - Sept -2015

League Running - Belgium, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden.

File Size - 130mb

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23461577/Ajax.zip

if its possible can u upload it to a diffrent mirror?? cant download from gamefront =(

Would anybody be interested in a LLM Tycoon save for 28th October 2023.

Romulus FC, currently 18th in The Southern Premier division in England, which is the 7th tier have been taken over by rich Chilean tycoon Nelson Inostroza on 13th Octobober 2023, he immediately turned the club professional and invested in the youth and training facilities, the club now have £9.5m in the bank and by default a transfer budget of £2m.

Only just noticed this thread. A good few months back, I had a save where Everton were taken over by a Polish tycoon, who turned them into one of the two or three richest clubs in the world.

He invested something like £120m+ for transfers the first summer, and put in place a wage budget of around £2.5m p/w.

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in this save, but there's a bit of a catch - I've already spent the money that he invested that season (both chunks, on Falcao, Rooney and Wilshere, plus probably some others), so you'll probably have to wait a while to be able to spend big.

Would anybody be interested in a LLM Tycoon save for 28th October 2023.

Romulus FC, currently 18th in The Southern Premier division in England, which is the 7th tier have been taken over by rich Chilean tycoon Nelson Inostroza on 13th Octobober 2023, he immediately turned the club professional and invested in the youth and training facilities, the club now have £9.5m in the bank and by default a transfer budget of £2m.

I'd be interested for sure to have some fun! :)

Only just noticed this thread. A good few months back, I had a save where Everton were taken over by a Polish tycoon, who turned them into one of the two or three richest clubs in the world.

He invested something like £120m+ for transfers the first summer, and put in place a wage budget of around £2.5m p/w.

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in this save, but there's a bit of a catch - I've already spent the money that he invested that season (both chunks, on Falcao, Rooney and Wilshere, plus probably some others), so you'll probably have to wait a while to be able to spend big.

Would love to try youre save what season ?

Would love to try youre save what season ?

I think I was up to season 3 or 4 at that point.

However, in my current game, this just happened:

2u8j61t.png

So if it goes through, I might have a "cleaner" version for you.

EDIT: It wasn't quite as exciting as I hoped - "only" £42m invested for transfers, plus he upgraded training facilities.

EDIT 2: Scratch that. He invested £42m into the bank balance, but didn't make any more available for transfers, even after a request :(

Glad to see a few downloaded and enjoyed my Arsenal save. Re-reading this thread just now and I think the Everton save above is very interesting. Will probably give that DL soon.

JDownie, cheers for the upload, so far bought Greizmann for 24.5m, Neymar for 75m, Goetze for 35m and that regen Moreno which you were about to buy. Also a few regen youths ranging from 5m to 10m.

(Goetze's arriving end of season, otherwise I have an overload of AM's) Will probably offload Destro and Doumbia, and maybe replace with Cavani as he's unhappy at Man City!

You're killing me looking at Arsenal youths career histories though, you barely sent out any on loan!

Interestingly, what formation did you play, did you use wingers? As there's only one AML which was the Ox, and only Bennett for AMR. Might I add, Bennett's been playing pretty well for me, has outshone most of the other wingers in my squad!

Bit late here, but I played a narrow 4-3-1-2, so no wingers :) I retrained Ox to MC and Bennett played as a DLF/S or P/A up front. That's why I had like 8 central midfielders and 4 strikers, but no proper wingers. :D

a97t3wo.png

Reading got taken over by Tycoon i December 2013. Mid second season. I was playing with the editor before starting this save with Everton so the changes I made do count (only made A Madrid rich). If I upload the save and post here, do I need to upload the database? or if I just upload the save you guys can access it straight away?

Edited: It should work for everyone as proved by Anxiietyyy.

Number of Leagues loaded: Only England. No viewable leagues added.

Database: Customized (large. Top players from North and South America added)

No player masking

Here's the DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u8pd9ir0csa7svc/Reading_Tycoon.fm

I'm in a game with Paris FC (Not PSG) and i got took over in Ligue 2.

I've had money and everything etc

But into my 6th Season, I've won everything.

New Stadium, average attendace 32,000 yet i only get no more than 400 ST holders a season.

Any idea's?

Heh, survived by the skin of my teeth (won the first five then lost and drew the last two to stay up by 1 point) with Everton, got £81M to rebuild. Team is currently looking like this:

GK - Stephane Ruffier / Tim Howard

RB - Chris Solly / Kieran Trippier

RCB - John Stones / Phil Jagielka

LCB - Bobby Noble ® / Shane Duffy

LB - Leighton Baines / Bryan Oviedo

RCM - Fredy Guarin / Darron Gibson

LCM - Pangiotis Tachtsidis / Jake Livermore (looking to bring in Willian Farias)

AMC - Will Hughes / Steven Pienaar

AMR - Agustin Allione / Gabriel Torje

AML - Tom Ince / Robert Snodgrass

ST - Danny Welbeck / Matias Suarez / Mohammed Abdellaoue

Team is going to go places, I can feel it :D

a97t3wo.png

Reading got taken over by Tycoon i December 2013. Mid second season. I was playing with the editor before starting this save with Everton so the changes I made do count (only made A Madrid rich). If I upload the save and post here, do I need to upload the database? or if I just upload the save you guys can access it straight away?

Here's the DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u8pd9ir0csa7svc/Reading_Tycoon.fm

Did this work for anyone?

Archived