FM13: Tycoon Saves

Balotelli

Yeah, I'd be interested to take a look. I quite like giving other people's saves a go, especially checking out regens, and the progress of random teams a few years into the game. If you wouldn't mind uploading I'd give it a look!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here's my save (bottom of the post) and some information about it:

1. The game starts on 13 January 2016

2. Arsenal are already perched at the top of the league by some distance (United can catch if they win all of their games in hand)

3. £194M transfer budget, £3.7M spare wages

4. My manager and my tactics are still active, do what you wish with them, I'm not too bothered :D

5. Current Premier League Champions (for the second year running), FA Cup and Capital One Cup Champions too (Treble winners last season)

6. Never won the Champions League with this side, that should be your main aim.

7. So far I have employed a rather strict transfer policy, having sold more than I've bought over the 3.5 years, perhaps a lot of spending is in order :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?uoh3esjb8z8g55j

I have an Arsenal tycoon save if anyone is interested?

Few points:

1. I have already managed Arsenal so you'd be walking into an already-successful side (won the last two Premier Leagues, FA Cup, Carling Cup, never won in Europe though)

2. You have around £2M in spare wages and £200M in budget

3. It's in Season 2015/2016 (iirc)

I'll upload if anyone cares for it :)

I've love a crack at this mate!

7. So far I have employed a rather strict transfer policy, having sold more than I've bought over the 3.5 years, perhaps a lot of spending is in order :D

Strict? That's one way of putting it ;) You splashed out on Falcao, but obviously soon realised that was a bit crazy, and shipped him off. I'm surprised you've done as well as you have tbh, not really made many changes to the squad, but fair play. You've done well! Things will be changing drastically now I'm in charge (hopefully not in terms of results). Bid of £120m made for Lionel Messi, and £55m for Cristiano Ronaldo. :D

Edit: Barca played hard ball. £185m bid accepted for Messi. Contract agreed and signed. Messi's coming to Arsenal. Now to sign Ronaldo!

Hahaha :D

I signed Falcao because he was TLed and I thought that he would flourish alongside Giroud (check his previous seasons with me to see how godly he has been, not too good this season), but instead Giroud flourished and Falcao was so-so. I believed that I could make profit from Falcao if I sold him soon enough and managed to make £5M out of him :cool: I signed Bojan as a replacement...think I ended up selling him too because I got Destro, but I'm not too sure. Been a while since I played that save, but when I noticed this thread I remembered that I had gotten Chinese owners.

Nice work on getting Messi :thup: Bit steep at £185M, I'd die of a heart attack if I was still playing that save :D

Also cheers. No idea how I managed to do so well, my tactic was built around flooding the midfield and then playing through Giroud who would finish every chance he got. Wilshere, Ramsey, Howson (which shocked a lot of people haha) and Frimpong were just devastating through the middle. I didn't feel the need to change much because I had so many capable players already there - Frimpong and Coquelin are seriously underrated on FM, for example.

2. Arsenal are already perched at the top of the league by some distance (United can catch if they win all of their games in hand)

4. My manager and my tactics are still active, do what you wish with them, I'm not too bothered :D

5. Current Premier League Champions (for the second year running), FA Cup and Capital One Cup Champions too (Treble winners last season)

I'd like to download this, but mediafire keeps telling me that:

The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Any chance you can upload it again or somewhere else please?

Ha, just PMed you there.

No worries fella :D

Had to work last night so managed to get the game fired up this morning. When you say you have been tight with finances, well that is an understatement, but I do like the way you haven't wasted money! I might try to see if I can get Cesc back to the Arsenal though.

Cheers again.

Had to work last night so managed to get the game fired up this morning. When you say you have been tight with finances, well that is an understatement, but I do like the way you haven't wasted money! I might try to see if I can get Cesc back to the Arsenal though.

Cheers again.

It's just my style - do it with any team I ever manage (two and a half seasons into Newcastle atm and I've won the FA Cup and Premier League so far, and have spend £115M and sold £120M). I just try to manage the team in a way it should, regardless of money generated. Also find it harder to play that way.

As for Cesc - I actually tried to bring him back. I had a £30M offer accepted but he wanted £150k wages and I was never going to pay that :D Well, not for someone who'd be stuck behind Ramsey, anyway.

Its febuary 2015,just got a message "Parma promised takeover bounty" Ivan Zec says he would make 69millions for transfers.

Also Tycoon eyes Norwich.Too much tycoons in one save :eek:

Elche,amkar,portsmouth,united and now parma and norwich.

Should I upload it?

Upload it please, these are quite good fun to waste a day or 2 on. Can't get stuck into a long term save at the moment, so just nice to have a bit of a break and a 'fun' game.

Loving the Arsenal one JDownie, couldn't resist signing Messi and Ozil.

Does anyone know if this Tycoon save has been post - I'd like to play this one.
Any tycoon saves from the latest patch guys?

Also, I'd be interested in the St. Mirren one too! ;)

Sorry to keep you guys waiting... was away on short holiday. will post the link soon.

Got a new save on 13.3 in which Portsmouth has been taken over by a tycoon at the start of the game.

This might not be a save for everyone, as the tycoon was only an underwriter, so I changed him to a foreground in FMRTE. If people want, I might have a save from before the change, so I could upload that one aswell if people prefer a game with no editor changes.

Anyways, the saved game is somewhere at the end of July 2012, so you still got the first transfer window to do some business. Transfer budget at around £9-11M and a wage budget of £30-40K.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s9n6sqzrm7b9odh Foreground

http://www.mediafire.com/?824yi4k45c414xn Underwriter(pre-edit).

Got a new save on 13.3 in which Portsmouth has been taken over by a tycoon at the start of the game.

This might not be a save for everyone, as the Tycoon was only an underwriter, so I changed him to a foreground in FMRTE. If people want, I might have a save from before the change, so I could upload that one aswell if people prefer a game with no editor changes.

Anyways, the saved game is somewhere at the end of July 2012, so you still got the first transfer window to do some business. Transfer budget at around £9-11M and a wage budget of £30-40K.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s9n6sqzrm7b9odh

Brilliant mate, was going to ask here if anyone had a recent Pompey save, and its still really early in the game so brilliant :p I might prefer the underwriter sugar daddy though if you still have it? Do you still get a sizeable amount of money with the underwriter?

I think you might get the same transfer budget the first season. No idea what happens in the coming seasons tho.

I believe this is the save. Its before the takeover, but saved around the time when the tycoon news first hit. The takeover should happen within a week or so, although it might not be the same guy who takes over, but the few times I tried, it still turned out to be an underwriter.

http://www.mediafire.com/?824yi4k45c414xn

You will need to retire my fake manager in this save tho :)

Just downloaded it, resigned Fabregas for £19m, then had this message which I thought was fantastic.

If you can't see the image, right click, open in new tab :)

X1mRF2y.png

In my current save I'm in the Championship with Oxford City (7 seasons in), and Crewe Alexandra - who just got promoted to the Championship - was bought by a Belgian tycoon that gave them a 40M transfer fund the first season. Not huge, but should be enough to comforably get settled in the Premiership...

Archived