FM13: Tycoon Saves

Balotelli

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

d6ea4c7d281873234a49585a01be44cc.png

Would this be an interest to anyone if it happens? I am in December, 2013 so not too far in. The game file is not too big, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain and Russia(View-Only). Around 25k players so will be fast.

Just won the league in sakrai's Everton Tycoon, but had some disappointing news just after finishing the season:

ScreenShot2013-06-21at152037_zps9af8fd84.png[/url]

Not exactly sure what it'll mean for the club. We're in a decent financial position, and with a league win, a £7.25m /year sponsorship deal and Champions League football secured we should be okay as far as money goes, but it's going to be a bit more difficult without having Terlecki just pumping money into the club as soon as I've spent what I've got. Lucky I've already built an awesome side really!

What happened to your club?

Any of these any good for an older computer? I usually only load one playable nation and a few view only to keep it interesting but most apart from the Aberdeen one just uploaded have quite a few leagues and would run too slow on my machine.

Any of these any good for an older computer? I usually only load one playable nation and a few view only to keep it interesting but most apart from the Aberdeen one just uploaded have quite a few leagues and would run too slow on my machine.

You should give a shot to mine. The Reading one above. I too have older computer so only run one league but no viewable leagues added. Database is large (customized to add top players from North and South America). No player masking.

The Lokeren game is at the end of the season, so you can unclick the leagues that you don't want running, and they will disappear shortly

Just had a crazy Reading takeover on my save.

af64b05f9197e2f8a7756dc7380546dc.png

31st October 2013.

Leagues loaded:

d63ea7d948cba6f583e26b9ac9f5119d.png

Anyone interested? My upload speeds are horrible compared to my download, so may take a while if I can get it to upload.

Yeah I have created a new save game, just in case I fancied something in future. Could be real interesting with that much money. The chairmen said he would stop at nothing to make Reading a national and continental giants (or something like that)... so presume this is a top, top tycoon :D £72m is a hefty amount.

They finished 17th.

I've just started to give the Romulus save a go, will be interesting for sure!

Wonder if the Chilean tycoon will keep funding all the way to the top.

And a cool team name too!!

I'm in a game with Paris FC (Not PSG) and i got took over in Ligue 2.

I've had money and everything etc

But into my 6th Season, I've won everything.

New Stadium, average attendace 32,000 yet i only get no more than 400 ST holders a season.

Any idea's?

Not sure about the thing with the season tickets, could be a glitch but is there any chance you could upload the file?

Ty, have you still got the Almeria tycoon save? I'd love to give that a go if you could upload it. Cheers.

I may still have it.

I'll be uploading the Reading one tonight, if I still have the Almeria one. I'll get that uploaded while I am at work tomorrow.

Ty, have you still got the Almeria tycoon save? I'd love to give that a go if you could upload it. Cheers.

I have still got it, will be uploaded around lunchtime :thup:

Cracking. Will give that a whirl tonight. Cheers Ty.

No worries, enjoy :thup:

I actually went a little crazy in the Jan window.. Oops. :p

I signed:

LB - Shaw, Tagliafico, Grimaldi

CB - Zouma

RB - Clyne

CM - Ekdal, Cirigliano,

RM - El Shawawrry(sp), Stanciu.

LM - Sterling

ST - Abel Hernandez, Gabbiadini, Campbell.

As you can see quite a lot of money was spent and all are young players so real young side.

Downloaded your save Ty but I've actually stuck with Lyon, a good young team you have built. Gonna aim for an 80% French squad meaning 5 foreigners in my 25 man squad, I'm thinking Lovren, Alderweireld, Yarmolenko, Ayew (although he has French as second nationality) and Jovetic from the original squad.

Cheers for the upload :thup:

I have sold Yarmolenko, hated him. Got rid in January.

I am building a French team mainly, Lyon are the biggest supplier of French players in the French national team on mine :cool: Umtiti and Lacazette beating big names to call ups.

I have sold Yarmolenko, hated him. Got rid in January.

I am building a French team mainly, Lyon are the biggest supplier of French players in the French national team on mine :cool: Umtiti and Lacazette beating big names to call ups.

How come? He's been decent enough for me so far playing at AMR as an IF-support.

Yeah, 6 of them in it as of the start of December. Umtiti is great, at LB or CB. :cool:

Well I downloaded the other save in the end and holidayed until the end of the campaign. Reading got relegated and then I took the job so I have the nice task of building a squad to get the club promoted again :).

So, pre-season 2014/15. Reading were relegated and I decided to completely strip the club of the players who failed to see the club remain in the Premier League and get rid of the higher earners (2 of which were on over £90k p/w). My transfer dealings were as follows:

In

Adam Lallana - Spurs - £4.1m

Juan Manuel Torres - Metalist - Free (This deal was agreed before my arrival)

Denis Stracqualursi - Estudiantes - £8m

Jonjo Shelvey - Liverpool - Loan

Ciaran Clark - Wigan - £6m

Tony Watt - Celtic - Loan

Alex McCarthy - Wigan - £5.5m

Dodo - AS Roma - £4.6m

Out

Jem Karacan - Everton - £9.5m (sat on £97k p/w when sold)

Kieran Richardson - Fulham - £1m

Pavel Pogrebnyak - QPR - £2m

Bram Nuytinck - Lyon - £9m (sat on £92k p/w when sold)

Jimmy Kebe - Nottm Forest - £100k

Mikkel Andersen - Birmingham - £200k

Matty Fryatt - Southampton - £1m

Matt Partridge - Barnsley - Loan

Danny Guthrie - Burnley - £500k

David Fox - Free

+ a lot of releases

Adrian Mariappa - Burnley - £1m

Jospeph Mills - Charlton - Free

Viktor Noring - Southampton - £350k

Stephen Kelly - Nottm Forest - £400k

Lawson D'Ath - Crewe - £110k

Simon Church - Huddersfield - £850k

Tarik Elyounoussi - Burnley - £2m

Daniel Carrico - Bolton - £750k

Jake Cooper - Crewe - Loan

Noel Hunt - Crystal Palace - £200k

Pierce Sweeney - Dag & Red - Loan

Hal Robson-Kanu - Fulham - £2.3m

Yacouba Sylla - Blackburn - £2m

Aaron Tshibola - Aldershot - Free

Huesca (Segunda B3) has a tycoon in my game, August 2023. Think they only have £10million atm but that's alright for one of the lowest Spanish divisions.

Not sure who else as I don't know how to quickly check it.

But anyway, I uploaded it here

EDIT: IGNORE, IT TURNED OUT HE WITHDREW FUNDING, OOPS :D

In an earlier upload I did (post #239) I put up the tycoon save for Atletico Madrid and RC Lens and after a few more years into the save Italian side Catania have been took over by a oil rich tycoon and have already spent £58million on the squad and find themselves in 3rd in October 2020 trailing Sampdoria and Genoa.

Feel free to retire my manager

Not sure if RC Lens' tycoon has withdrawn funding but they're not doing too good after 3 years of being took over

Other Notes:

Spurs are now a force in England after I took them to their 1st Premier League win

Sunderland have become a solid side as well after I was there

Mourinho took over Man United and got sacked quickly and was replaced by Pep Guardiola

Atletico Madrid won the Champions League last season after making some great additions over the years

Barca have become a laughing stock after failing to secure European football last season and lost Messi to my PSG for £15million

Atletico Madrid are the most reputable club in the world

Download link- http://www.mediafire.com/download/ncuzabmbfg48ym8/Paris_Saint_Germain.fm

Archived