FM13: Tycoon Saves

Balotelli

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone else having trouble with pompeys wages in the save that was uploaded? cant seem to offer players more than 22k a year even though my transfer budget is 8 million adjusted for maximum wages

maybe ask board to increase payroll :rolleyes:

anyone else having trouble with pompeys wages in the save that was uploaded? cant seem to offer players more than 22k a year even though my transfer budget is 8 million adjusted for maximum wages

You dont get a high wage budget the first season. Gets a lot better once you promote to the championship.

edit:

Seems I missed the fact that is was per year. Are you sure you are out of administration yet?

And jd`s point is you shouldnt have to offer more than 22k pw in league one - Thats alot even for a championship/spl top end team, let alone league one.

To answer carthys point though, it probably has a preset somewhere in the game, due to pompeys previous financial troubles

• 3 weeks later...
nice saves. did anybody play with the Kalmar FF Tycoon save? I just started and was wondering how much money you get in second season, does anybody has an idea?

where is that?

Just had a tycoon takeover in one of my games . Norwegian side Honefoss taken over and have over £17m in transfer funds . They also just won the Norwegian league so Champions league football aswell . Let me know if anyone fancies it It is quite a big database and it is the beginning of Dec 2012 so not been going for long

Ty, I'd love to give the Almeria save a shot if you are able to upload. This could be my first foray into Spanish football!

I'll see if I can get it uploaded tomorrow for you before I go out :thup:

anyone got any west ham takeovers they could upload?

You can have my West Ham save if you want? 6 time Prem Champs, 4 time Champs League winners, currently best team in World.

Budgets are £200m for transfers and £3m for wages as I've developed youth and never bought big.

JDownie, cheers for the upload, so far bought Greizmann for 24.5m, Neymar for 75m, Goetze for 35m and that regen Moreno which you were about to buy. Also a few regen youths ranging from 5m to 10m.

(Goetze's arriving end of season, otherwise I have an overload of AM's) Will probably offload Destro and Doumbia, and maybe replace with Cavani as he's unhappy at Man City!

You're killing me looking at Arsenal youths career histories though, you barely sent out any on loan!

Interestingly, what formation did you play, did you use wingers? As there's only one AML which was the Ox, and only Bennett for AMR. Might I add, Bennett's been playing pretty well for me, has outshone most of the other wingers in my squad!

Just had a tycoon takeover in one of my games . Norwegian side Honefoss taken over and have over £17m in transfer funds . They also just won the Norwegian league so Champions league football aswell . Let me know if anyone fancies it It is quite a big database and it is the beginning of Dec 2012 so not been going for long

I would love that!

I had a tycoon takeover in the English 10th tier at Bedfont Sports. They're currently in 9th tier (Cherry Red Records League Premier Division).

Balance of €8.3M

Transfer Budget €2.8M

If anyone's interested, let me know..

You can have my West Ham save if you want? 6 time Prem Champs, 4 time Champs League winners, currently best team in World.

Budgets are £200m for transfers and £3m for wages as I've developed youth and never bought big.

id be interested in that if you could upload

I had a tycoon takeover in the English 10th tier at Bedfont Sports. They're currently in 9th tier (Cherry Red Records League Premier Division).

Balance of €8.3M

Transfer Budget €2.8M

If anyone's interested, let me know..

I would be interested, and I don't think you need the same db I swear it works if you just load it up anyway. On another note in the Honefoss save, Mlada from Czech Republic got a tycoon takeover I could upload on Monday or Tuesday if anyone is interested?

I would be interested, and I don't think you need the same db I swear it works if you just load it up anyway. On another note in the Honefoss save, Mlada from Czech Republic got a tycoon takeover I could upload on Monday or Tuesday if anyone is interested?

anybody playing this save would need the same db as you as the tenth tier isnt playable without it

Archived