Match Engine Update 13.1.3 - quick overview. ME feedback here please.

I'm having half as many shots as I did.. Tactics the same, the players are the same. The ME is effecting my tactics and players ability to have a shot.

The comp is also effected by this but they have a better ability of finishing their low amount of chances as apposed to me hence turning my solid tactic pre patch tactic to totally ineffectual. And because I havent bothered to change my tactic to work with the ME I'm on a 10 game winless run.

So the rules changed mid season, and now I have to write this season off till I figure out what notch the ME wants me to stick my sliders at to start winning again.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Distinct failure to understand what an ME is...

I'm getting bored of hearing how its 'all about beating the ME' ... no it really isn't... the ME merely provides the rules around which the game of football is played...

The ME is changed to create a more realistic environment for the game to be played within. Of course tactics need to be tweaked to suit (unless they were true to logic in the first place, which is what wwfan is always trying to explain).

IRL... if I came along and swapped your ball out in a 5 a side to a concrete ball... you'd need to change your tactics to compensate too..

SI are changing the ME to suit what their customers are saying to them... defending was broken, so they tweaked to make defending more viable.. and have done so successfully, the knock on effect of everything they changed is that shots are a bit lower than real life, which they mentioned upon released and told us they would work on it.

Saying that tactics should decide some of those fixes is completely misunderstanding what the ME is. When you find a successful tactic using logical football theories, you aren't breaking the ME.. you are doing exactly what the ME was designed for, and exactly what the game is about.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people are throwing their toys out of the pram and dismissing the game as outright broken when they can clearly see many people having great joy after creating their tactics again logically, and more than that, for the first time for many years of the game, actually feeling like it's an achievement for doing so. I know I am.

I implore everyone to read this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/331344-Match-Engine-Update-13.1.3-quick-overview.-ME-feedback-here-please.?p=8320182&viewfull=1#post8320182

and take on board what he says... and try it yourselves.

Makes me sad to see people blindly and lazily bashing the game.

But the thing is though.. the ME goes through that much tweaking and is almost completely different every year, this year more so, a new face lift, and new direction, enhanced this, more realistic that..

This year its more likely to do what you want it to do.. translate on the pitch better.. I know you agree that this is a step in the right direction to where we want to be at.. all that talk..

Compare the 2009 ME to this one. 2009 was much less likely to obey your instructions than this one.. Try using a 2009 tactic on this one. Make 2 identical tactics on 2009 and 2013 you would get completely different results. It would look completely different 2..

Yet every incarnation you manage to say the exact same thing..

If sigames admits its the new direction ME is much better now, which year do you admit you were wrong..

You say defending was broken now, but at the time you would have said it was the user to blame.. tactics, logic

FM2009 ME, 'its your logic'. FM2013 - More logic ME.

Its seems like every year you blindly and lazily defend the ME.. A distinct failure to have valid opinion if every year everything is always the same opioion despite discussing a completely different thing.

Distinct failure to understand what an ME is...

I'm getting bored of hearing how its 'all about beating the ME' ... no it really isn't... the ME merely provides the rules around which the game of football is played...

The ME is changed to create a more realistic environment for the game to be played within. Of course tactics need to be tweaked to suit (unless they were true to logic in the first place, which is what wwfan is always trying to explain).

IRL... if I came along and swapped your ball out in a 5 a side to a concrete ball... you'd need to change your tactics to compensate too..

SI are changing the ME to suit what their customers are saying to them... defending was broken, so they tweaked to make defending more viable.. and have done so successfully, the knock on effect of everything they changed is that shots are a bit lower than real life, which they mentioned upon released and told us they would work on it.

Saying that tactics should decide some of those fixes is completely misunderstanding what the ME is. When you find a successful tactic using logical football theories, you aren't breaking the ME.. you are doing exactly what the ME was designed for, and exactly what the game is about.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people are throwing their toys out of the pram and dismissing the game as outright broken when they can clearly see many people having great joy after creating their tactics again logically, and more than that, for the first time for many years of the game, actually feeling like it's an achievement for doing so. I know I am.

I implore everyone to read this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/331344-Match-Engine-Update-13.1.3-quick-overview.-ME-feedback-here-please.?p=8320182&viewfull=1#post8320182

and take on board what he says... and try it yourselves.

Makes me sad to see people blindly and lazily bashing the game.

I dont think you can say people are lazily bashing the game, i think there is clearly something still wrong with the me , closing down is still not right players watch as the game passes them by, players still are put through on goal and then pass back when clean through, defenders make wierd clearences when loads of options and time wack the ball up front,.

My problem is also i played the game for a month ish straight and then the saves didnt work when the patch came out, si just blamed fmrt but ignored the fact that i had saves pre fmrt that are also broken?

So what happens when the next patch comes out do i lose my saves again.

Also since the patch the injuries have increased ten fold guaranteed if i make 3 subs there will be an injury or a sending off.

10 first teamers were injured so i done an experiment i backed up the save and used fmrt to heal them then withing 1 week 10 injuries ?

So lets not have a go at people who are unhappy with the game lets not say they are lazy coz they are def not , without the critics and the bad reviews si wouldnt out the time in to correct the issues, so i say keep criticising keep telling si what is wrong keep them on their toes and eventualy we should have a game on our hands.

I've always been one to create very specific tactics, lots of individual player settings and it used to work in previous versions.

I found to be successful in this version the less complicated the better. If you make your tactic too complicated your players get stuck, if the tactic isn't working for them they won't be able to adapt and they'll just keep being as ineffective.

I now do smaller tweaks to certain individuals (e.g. let bigger strikers hold up the ball) and let players stick to default settings so shouts and the mentality settings actually have more of an effect on the pitch and the players change how they're playing more effectively. The key is to trust the players more and not treat them like robots.

I've always thought team talks should be optional and if you choose not to use them there is a neutral affect on both teams, they managed to do that in FML.

I loathe team talks with a vengeance.

I actually stopped giving pre match team talks since a lot of matches now with no noticeable negative effects. You might want to try that.

There's one thing I find extremely difficult to handle.

I have been playing FM since 05, and never felt the urge to register an account on this forum to complain about certain aspects of the game. With the latest release though, I felt a bit betrayed for I believe this game was far from ready to be released. I came on here to give my feedback and complain a bit here and there. This has everything to do with my excitement for a new release and the joy of playing another updated version of FM. After the patch I still feel this game is lacking compared to previous edition's, and decided to stick around. Especially the huge amount of injures and own goals frustrate me, so I come here to see if anyone else is experiencing these problems and to give SI a heads up.

The thing I find difficult to handle, is the numerous forum moderators who are basically saying "its your tactics" over and over again. I am an experienced FM player and capable of tweaking my tactics and training to at least get some enjoyment from this game. Unfortunately, this is not the case this year. I dont want to hear how I can adjust my tactics to fool the ME, or play its particular way it wants me to. I want Miles to video blog saying "Sorry guys, the release this year has its flaws and we're working as hard as we can to fix this game, so that it'll be up to standard with the games we've delivered in the past. You've invested a lot of time and money in our franchise, and we appreciate the feedback."

I seriously cannot handle getting told its my tactics when there's a sh-tload of people coming here posting screenshots and videos which acts as OVER-OBVIOUS proof the game is lacking in a variety of areas. Be honest with your customers, keep us updated on your progression concerning updates, and dont give me this crap.

Excuse my language, but a bit frustrated as you might have noticed.

I would say though..

.this is by far the best ME for translating more closely your instructions on to the 2D pitch. It actually looks how I have it set up.. They seem to obey my comands much more. Previous ones it seemed it didnt matter what I did, bar the starting formation everything else was unrelated.. Its the first one that I can say actually resembles my tactics.

But it still suffers from what the rest suffer from.. the idiotic that seems to happen more often than not, the stupid descion making.. It being wrong.

And the fact it seems very limited in what will work, you are forced into creating something that works instead of having the freedom to be creative. If you stray from what the ME considers a working tactic then you will fail. And there doesnt seem that much to choose from..

I want to beable to create my own tactic but the ME probably wont allow it. Cos I have to stick to the few things that work. The last time I had the freedom to do exactly what I wanted and for it to still work was before the 2D pitch got introduced.

Theres a fine line between what works and what doesnt. And you cannot cross it.

But it still suffers from what the rest suffer from.. the idiotic that seems to happen more often than not, the stupid descion making.. It being wrong.

I think decision making and in some instances player awareness are the two things that most need adjusting, there are as you say some serious flaws in these areas.

In some instances? Central defenders are not aware of anything on the pitch. Never. Pressing when they have not to and letting open field to strikers moving past them, or not doing anything just watching the striker kicking at goal. I tried every setting possible to adjust their movement. I got nothing back. No way to teach them how to play football.

I beg SI to do something and I beg them to do it soon. The game is now a "through ball from the byline to striker who scores, with DC picking up some flowers". That's all the game offers.

I was to upload a video, unfortunately the game crashed (how strange) when I tried to.

I hated the previous ME but at least something was going on in the games. Now, I just sit for a while in front of the monitor and thean read: A bore draw. Not only I do rarely create a chances but neither does the AI. It is so boring. The only thing that is a source of excitement are injuires, the number of injured players is ridiculous and AI has even more injured players than I do and no, I do not tackle hard or close down vigorously. I cant believe what happened to the game. And mind you, I have "movement between the lines" and etc. If a premiership team can not break down a defense of a French 3rd tier team, than Iam back to fm 2012. It´s also interesting that you play a game, dominate, you for once create few chances and win., You replay tha game again, with same tactic etc and it´s completely different. I know that no two matches are the same, but come on, the differences are extreme. Also,in my save, the 4 best rated players in the league were centre backs, most man of the match performances were also held by centre backs which shows how pathetic attacking is. FM 2012 was at times like a Wil West but I will take it anytime over the homogenous and boring Fm 2013.

Not sure what to think of these two goals.

This one...

[video=youtube;Th3MTkdtI2w]

...I'd be happy to accept as a keeper error, as the pitch is horrible and the level is poor. But the problem is the game doesn't recognize it as such and credits my CB who heads the ball back with a mistake leading to goal.

And this one, I'm not sure what's going on at all...

[video=youtube;zf2TW23kKrk]

It definitely doesn't follow the laws of physics, that's for sure. Should I be uploading either in the bugs forum?

Alright here are my two cents on ME 13.1.3 and the ME in general.(...)

Basically I am really enjoying this game more than ever because I feel like I am really acting like a manager and growing in my role. And I like it because SI has taken this game into the direction so many of use hoped it would. I have said it before but this year FM's slogan should be:

"Everyone can be a manager but only a few of us will succeed"

It is really up to us if we become the new Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ferguson, Hiddink, Klopp or Guardiola or if we stay just ordinary managers. They key is in the ME, whether we like it or not.

Wilshere, Cazorla, Kagawa, Neymar, Falcao, M'Vila - anyone should become the new Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ferguson, Hiddink, Klopp or Guardiola with these players just by using a default tactic and keeping them happy.the modern day football is all about creating space for your players to be brilliant when u have players that can be brilliant but not everyone is the manager of barcelona, real, psg, bayern. mourinho won the CL with inter playing ugly, defensive and using all sort of tricks, di matteo did the same last year.

on topic: the M.E. is vastly improved but it needs some tweaks. there is an increase in injuries maybe because players close down more often, tackle more and an increase in own goals but things are going in the right direction

How do you get rid of an update? I'm not hugely against this version, I don't think it's great but I was loving the way my team was playing with the last one.

You dont. once steam updates you cant go back. the only way to avoid it is playing in offline mode and not update in the first place.

I'm having half as many shots as I did.. Tactics the same, the players are the same. The ME is effecting my tactics and players ability to have a shot.

The comp is also effected by this but they have a better ability of finishing their low amount of chances as apposed to me hence turning my solid tactic pre patch tactic to totally ineffectual. And because I havent bothered to change my tactic to work with the ME I'm on a 10 game winless run.

So the rules changed mid season, and now I have to write this season off till I figure out what notch the ME wants me to stick my sliders at to start winning again.

This is what I'm having issues with, okay so I'm not having 20+ shots per game anymore, fair enough, I'm have 8-14. The opposition have 2 with one on target.

But they seem to always score, they will have 0 shots for half the match then bang, their first shot is a goal. My keeper is great, my defenders are good my strikers are good but no matter who plays the opposition score more goals by having way less shots than me.

And the amount of late goals that I concede is frustrating, I can dominate a game, my players will hit the woodwork, shoot right at the keeper, then in the 85min+ the opposition attack and bang they just have to hit it on target and they've scored.

Also I don't understand the "fans are concerned with the less than exciting play" How do you play exciting stuff? What are the requirements?

Corner comes in and is cleared to about 22 yards. Ball is smashed on the volley by opposing midfielder and the ball is heading well wide. Opposing defender launches himself into a diving header and scores. *sigh*.

Some is just wrong with the ME. Keepers still do ludicrous things.

You dont. once steam updates you cant go back. the only way to avoid it is playing in offline mode and not update in the first place.

You can play offline mode. You need steam to start the game dont you?

If you were to buy the game now you can never play pre-patch.

If people had bought the game before the patch and they had Steam set to off-line or the game set to 'do not update this game' then they could play the game pre-patched,if anyone has added the patch then they can not go back..ever.

..And yes you need Steam to start the game.

Agreed, I have a pretty darn good squad and I am not walking away from the fact that I need to win titles. But there are some pretty decent teams (Man City anyone? Chelsea, Man Utd?) which I am up against. So yes a default tactic with a tweak here and there should win me titles as well. But the reason I named those trainers/managers is: in this FM you have to work hard to truly becoming a manager who has done something unique. As a manager I want to stand out with the football I play. FM2013 does not make that easy on us, so I find the reward much higher and I actually now enjoy certain easy wins because of the work I put into letting my team play that way, in contrary to FM2012 where winning was like brushing your teeth :)

There are quite a few managers with great player potential out there in the real world who with a traditional thirteen in a dozen tactic manage to fail or perhaps win a league without any remarkability. To me, Mancini is such a manager. He has fantastic players in his squad yet he manages to let the team look lifeless in so many matches. Against Ajax they were beaten by a manager who truly taught his team a good tactic and it looked awesome.

This year in real life we all saw Di Matteo struggle to make the switch from last year to this year. That has nothing to do with the player potential but all in how the tactics and team cohesion are not working at the moment.

In this FM I truly have the feeling that I can set myself apart, do something unique. Not by beating the ME but by letting my team play to its ability and in the way I want them too.

Wilshere, Cazorla, Kagawa, Neymar, Falcao, M'Vila - anyone should become the new Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ferguson, Hiddink, Klopp or Guardiola with these players just by using a default tactic and keeping them happy.the modern day football is all about creating space for your players to be brilliant when u have players that can be brilliant but not everyone is the manager of barcelona, real, psg, bayern. mourinho won the CL with inter playing ugly, defensive and using all sort of tricks, di matteo did the same last year.

on topic: the M.E. is vastly improved but it needs some tweaks. there is an increase in injuries maybe because players close down more often, tackle more and an increase in own goals but things are going in the right direction

Stupid amount of own goals.....goalkeepers still can't deal with crosses.....fast wingers still zoom away from FB's with ease.....still alot of strange movements in relation to the ball and awareness needs improving more.

I will say its an improvement, but it wasn't hard to improve on the pathetic ME at release. Still not up to the final FM12 ME's standard though which they should have stayed with.

Happier but not happy.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the ME still doesn't feel "right". At first, it seemed OK after the latest patch was released, but then I started noticing the same things happening as before.

The highlights sequences are repetitive, as if they're done in fixed modules (Player A > Player B > placed shot > goal) rather than something freely dependent on the millions of permutations based upon the players' attributes and match conditions. I'm seeing identical events happen over and over again, match after match. And if things go well, it feels like it's not down to me and completely out of my hands.

On top of that:

- Defensive lines of both teams still seem too high, even when defending

- So many goals still being placed shots from insanely tight angles

- Goalkeepers not moving when a goal's scored against them

- Defenders still seem like they're in dreamland

- More than 1 disallowed goal in every single game

- Crazy amount of woodwork moments

The worst thing, though, is Premier League teams playing like sunday league teams. In the past, you could tell immediately who was the better team due to the players and their class. I can't see that at all in FM13. Every player and team feels the same.

I really hope the Christmas patch fixes things, because I haven't completed a single season on FM13 yet due to the things I keep noticing. Paid £25 and I haven't got anything out of it yet. :(

I'm happy with the match engine when I'm winning, and annoyed with it when losing :) What I am suspicious about is how much SI try and recreate real life stats. It all feels like your league position, the goals you will score, concede etc are all pretty much determined before you even kick a ball in your first league game. Unless you find a way for your team to exploit the match engine there is not way your team can overachieve from what the game (real life opta stat game) determines. The match engine is pretty much the opta stats.

sorry for being unclear but yea as daylight said this would only apply to people who have already put steam in offline mode from the start or for future patches.

as I said from the start once its updated there is no going back and that includes starting with a new game as steam installs the latest exe even if you try using disks to install.

Not sure what to think of these two goals.

This one...

[video=youtube;Th3MTkdtI2w]

...I'd be happy to accept as a keeper error, as the pitch is horrible and the level is poor. But the problem is the game doesn't recognize it as such and credits my CB who heads the ball back with a mistake leading to goal.

I've had this twice, once for and once against. The game I scored from was a wet day and the keeper slipped to allow my striker an easy tap in. The one against me was a dry pitch, the ball was passed back no member of the other team within 20 yards of my keeper, he falls down and 'speedy' striker teleports next to the ball and scores, the moment the striker has passed my keeper, the keeper gets back on his feet.

Also had a couple where the keeper just sprints past the on coming striker.

This is ****ing insane. I have tried different tactics and approaches now for about month. Last night I thought this is it. But again I started working new tactic of my own this afternoon. i spent all afternoon working on tactics and what I get? ****ing stupid mistakes from defenders and easy goals leaked by goalie.

I now have played 5 games with my new tactics and won 1, lost 2 and drawn 2.

Lost against Manu was ok. Win against Tottenham was ok.

But what frustrates me most is rest three games. Against Stoke they had 4 shots on target scored 3 goals. Against QPR they had 3 shots on target scored 2 goals. Against Swansea 4 shots on target and two goals. Obviously I didn't score on same percentage. All games I managed to control easily had more shots.

What can I say... It's ****ing funny way to spend sunday evening with this game.

This is ****ing insane. I have tried different tactics and approaches now for about month. Last night I thought this is it. But again I started working new tactic of my own this afternoon. i spent all afternoon working on tactics and what I get? ****ing stupid mistakes from defenders and easy goals leaked by goalie.

But what frustrates me most is rest three games. Against Stoke they had 4 shots on target scored 3 goals. Against QPR they had 3 shots on target scored 2 goals. Against Swansea 4 shots on target and two goals. Obviously I didn't score on same percentage. All games I managed to control easily had more shots.

What can I say... It's ****ing funny way to spend sunday evening with this game.

I find the more effort you put it, the worse your team play. The more common sense you show, the poorer your performance.

I find the more effort you put it, the worse your team play. The more common sense you show, the poorer your performance.

I might just leave everything to default and see what happens.

I agree with Harry, the opposition have say 5 shots on target, 2-3 will be goals.

I too as a veteran of the entire football/champ manager series have become seriously disillusioned with fm2013.. not since the farcical drm of the 2011 release has it been so bad..

I appreciate its different for everyone and clearly some people seem to get more out of the game than i do, however my issues ME related are as follows;

1, the defending is appalling, players constantly unable to turn round or watching the ball run a few inches in front of them etc. i shouldnt have to use tactics to make up for weaknesses in player ai. Also on this note surely the statistics/ability/morale/instructions should have more influence on the ME than the ACTUAL ME itself.... even using the editor i cant seem to find the player stupidity stat..?

2, Players being bumped off the ball like dodgems... im not talking shoulder barges.. more the fact that players literally bump into the back of my defenders and the bounce 5 or 6ft away. no foul no pushing just bumber cars. clearly this is related to the new player space part of the ME.

3, the way full backs shadow players all the way down the line, then allow them to cross anyway, (Before you say no this isnt player or tactic related as i have tried everything, secondly on this point, why should it be different to the last FM, surely such an obvious change highlights what must have been fundamental errors in FM2012. If this is the case, why were they not patched out.

My Main concern however is that for the 3rd year running has a version of the game been released with flaws that should have been obvious after the beta test. IS there no Quality control as SI these days or do they simply not care.... i hope its the former...

Im sure ill soon feel the wrath of the FM fanboys who think SI can do no wrong. but from my personal point of view this is a step too far now. I have been sold a defective product. A product which is not as described.

I have recommended this product to hundreds of people over the years, ive always been quite proud that my own views on ways the game could be made better have been shared by the SI community and subsequently put in place for the next release....

This version however is well...... my wall of text needs to finish...

Sorry SI you have just lost another one..

J

Most of times I'm happy how my team plays forward but it's just those moment when it seems that everything is under control and all of the sudden it's fallen a part. It seems that it doesn't matter what you do. You park ten busses in front of you're net or try keeping more ball or what ever you can imagine but nothing just helps. So you end up staring monitor with eyes glazed and wiping tears from you're cheeks.

Well God bless Steam and their sales.

I have picked up Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2,both these will keep me busy until Christmas and by then hopefully SI have gotten the game to an enjoyable level.

I have gotten my team into the close season and I really don't want to start a new season forcing myself to have fun with the game.

Also the way last season ended with injuries,not so much my team but I would say 3 out 5 games there was always a potentially serious injury to 1 of the opposing players,I was getting my fair share but man it was almost like I had a team of Roy Keane's and I was playing a team of Alf-Inge Haaland's.

All the other problems have been listed here numerous times.

Over to you SI,lets hope you take care of business ;)

Finally bought the game after hearing good things about the last patch , fired it up played for half a season or so and come here to complain.Although in general I am content -not counting the horrible shots rate.it's the evil that extinguishes the anticipation that the game could be overturned in the second half if I went through the tunnel one behind - , there were some things I've wanted to whine about but this post deftly summarizes it;

Hi,

Playing with the latest Patch (PC: 334797)

Some things in match play that I think need fixing!

1) The delays after dead ball situations (corners in particular) when waiting for the ball to be returned and then sometimes waiting whilst a player goes to pick the ball up some distance away while the teams trudge to their next position. A simple fade out and fade in would suffice.

This should definetely be done, Although it's better than FM2012 (I shudder to think remembering a player get injured and it takes eons to get him out of the field. There were times I'd preferred a goal to corner) it's frame skipping now I think.

Also one thing I've noticed that the players lets the ball go out of bounds too often,where they can easily intercept without too much effort on their part (Especially the goalies. They are the laziest blokes I've ever seen.) This should be a function of time wasting

IMHO and only at the extreme levels of it.

2) Too many over-hit aimless long balls

Exactly. I also think this contributes to low shot ratio in some way.

3) The ball physics are unnatural sometimes on the y axis especially when the keeper takes a goal-kick (not always but often) the ball reacts as though it had been drop-kicked by the keeper and goes far to high. The general ball physics are not quite right, not sure how to explain except with those long passes which a far to far beyond their intended targets racing out of play

4) Shooting, crossing and free kicks are very poor too often and misdirect wildly

Yeah funny isn't it? It's like the goalkeepers completed their military training in mortar squad. It's more pronounced especially in windy (gusty?) weather. I've also seen a cross my player made from byline almost went out of bounds from my half of the pitch

Indeed there is something askew with the ball physics, especially at long ranges.

6) I find it difficult to follow the ball visually as its so small and the yellow ball blends with the light-green pitch - perhaps it ought to be all white

The first thing I've noticed after installing the game. It's too small, my eyes hurt from squinting (Please put a bigger ball option in preferences SI). I've also noticed the player animations are somehow strange

They are more like gliding rather than stomping the earth as the real men should do.

7) Wingers need to come inside sometimes rather than always going on the outside

I've haven't played with Inside forwards yet, but I'll look at it too see if you are right. It might be because you don't play with left-footed player on the right side or vice versa

so every goal the ai scores is because a cross is parri3d by my keeper or a tap in at the back post

boring hell, my side creates constant fluid attacks and misses loads then the ai scores nearly every time they go out wide, i have set my tactics to defend specific players yet my team moves away from them

complete garbage, this is supossed to be football simulation, not defeat the rigged ai match engine simulation

This is insane. I have tried different tactics and approaches now for about month. Last night I thought this is it. But again I started working new tactic of my own this afternoon. i spent all afternoon working on tactics and what I get? stupid mistakes from defenders and easy goals leaked by goalie.

What can I say... It's funny way to spend sunday evening with this game.

And the fun continues. Game 6 with my new tactics was ok beat Reading 2-0 at home. Controlled game and it seemed steady and fine. So I felt that maybe this is it and our triumph starts here. But how wrong I was...

Next game was against Wolves again everything was statistically very good had shots, possession all that was good and I was happy. But after 24 minutes played I was 1-3 down. And they had three attacks and all ended up in goal. And after that they didn't have shots at all. So I lost 2-3. What can I say... One game left of season and after that it's good night and I'll return after next patch.

I am not exaggerating the amount of injuries I am encountering is insane. I am losing a player a game to injury. Mostly things like twisted ankles.

Every game I lose a player for about 4-5 weeks it's just too much. I decided to replay a match until I didn't get an injury. This wasn't util the 4th time around. And it's happening to match fit players It's getting ridiculous.

Since this last update I have had problems with my sides attacking play, my whole team seems very shot shy especially away from home.

I'm the opposite. Having 12-15 shots most games and creating a lot, but constantly conceding chances from defenders being unable to deal with simple balls centrally.

Archived