What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Oculus mode giving us the place and view of a real manager on the ground side / bench. :lol:

More seriously: a deeper youth system by choosing what kind of youth we are interested in. :brock:

And deepper scouting system. It's not normal to scout a player and know all his life 12h later. The CM2010 scouting system was interesting with the "range" rate. If a player have 15 in tackle, the first week his caracteristic will show, "10 - 18" wich mean it's between the both. And same for all caracteristics. More long we will scout him, more the range will be small. The range would be more wide with poor scouts, and longer to get the caracteristics right.

It's actually too easy to choice the best players and not buy the wrong guy. :thup:

Greetings to FMites,

This is what i would like to see in the new version if possible.

1 - Teams lifting the championship with fireworks when they win it. Yes loud fireworks please.

2 - Substitutes running up and down the sideline

3 - Manager using the manager zone box talking to his players on pitch

4 - Better looking stadiums or if possible original stadiums that popular teams use

5 - Crowd chants for home teams and away teams. Flags & Flares. C'mon make it feel like your there.

6 - Home and away fans wearing nice team colors and not just boring clothes.

7 - When teams play in champions league they quickly line up in the formation side to side with the referees and children.

8 - As funny as it sounds stadiums also have live scoreboards right. Can put them in game at the stadiums. Unless i'm blind

Thank you thats it for me.

I would really love to see the wage, transfer fee system getting a relook. The wage system in particular is one of the most painful aspects of FM 2014.

So many saves i have played its hard retaining players after a while. Even a guy on a 10-15K wage a week all of a sudden demands 50+. Or you want to sign a player who is on a wage of 5K per week in Portugal. You want to sign him but he expects 50+ even though he hasnt become a big name player as yet. So if you are a small club which must manage a budget, then eternally you need to sell players simply because you cant afford their wages. I can understand a player expecting an increase from 15K to 25K (Which was anyway the case with previous editions), but when he expects 4-5 times, its absurd and unrealistic.

Also buying players is not that challenging. But when looking to sign youngsters, particularly regens the transfer fee demanded is massive. Why would you pay 10-15 Mill for a 16 year old? Or why would you offer 15-20K wage?

Even if all other features are not upgraded, i hope the transfer fee and wage system gets a relook. Its just painful playing season after season selling all your players. You no longer have the motivation for a long save.

This is something I'd love to be improved upon as well. I don't think it's particularly realistic that a backup/rotation player on 10-15k will demand double the wages, or worse. It's as if their wage demands keep going up, no matter what. I have a bloke who is 33 now, clearly on the decline, but he still demands the same wage he had before, which was way over the top as I was afraid to lose him and he was our star. I've had to let go many a good useful player simply because they demanded too much money, and as a result the average age keeps going down, as they are the only ones who will not instantly require blue murder wages. Even more frustrating to then see the same players sign for other teams for a fraction of what they wanted in ours.

When I look at what some of the big teams are paying their lot, I scratch my head and wonder what kind of super-negotiator they have. Players that are much better than what I have, but who are often making less money, in much bigger teams. Weird to say the least.

Also, it would be bloody great if backup/hot prospect players stopped barging into my office requiring playing time, despite playing quite a few matches. Talk sense into them? Feck that. They'll easily lose their s**t and want to leave, get alienated, the lot. Lately I've just stopped talking to them at all as there never seems to be a good outcome, and I reckon an (slightly) unhappy player is better than an alienated player with perma-bad morale.

There are two.

First: More better, various, realistic, motion-capture animations. I hope the animations are similar to FIFA14.

Second: Hair styles in the 3D match engine (the one in 2D is useless). It so weird, when all hair styles of the players are look the same, no variation, which in real life they are not.

@Pangaea i ve had cases where my scout said player would demand between 45-50K. And when i start bargaining the agent refuses anything less than 45. But just after that he signs up for another club at 35K.

And so many cases the Assistant Manager keeps advising to improve contract as player will get unsettled, even after an extension or after buying a player.

I bought Nicolae Stanciu for my Leeds team and offered him a wage of around 10-12, with contract till 2019. Towards the end of the season he was demanding 55K? How is this possible? Eventually he fussed, was unsettled and had to sell him and buy someone else. I cant retain any player for long term because of this wage issue.

When you are watching a highlights package, (either your own or something that has been downloaded), I would much much much prefer for the score in the top left hand corner to show the "live score" as if we were watching it on TV rather than the "end score". I may not want to know the end score until after watching and it just spoils the effect of "watching the match, while already knowing the result.

• Consistent and Rational Team Talk Options -- There are certain choices that should always be listed for the pre-game team talk. When it changes depending upon the context of the game, it often gets it wrong. You can be heavily favored in a game, but have multiple options about being the underdog. At a minimum, the choices should always include options to tell the team to carry on with what they did the last game and that you expect them to do better than last game. This would be much more useful than always having an option about the fans.
  • Realistic Player Loan Expectations -- Players should be willing to go out on loan where they will actually get playing time. As it is now, it is often difficult to find somewhere to loan out players who just aren't quite good enough to crack your first team yet. You can have a player ask to be loaned out, offer him up to clubs for free and get no offers assumedly because the player is not interested in going on loan to any team that can actually use him. Then, the player gets angry because you broke your promise to loan him out. I understand why a player almost good enough to crack the rotation of a top EPL team might not want to go out on loan to League 2, but surely he should consider a Championship level club or even one of the better League 1 teams. He certainly shouldn't be holding out for a team in one of the continental cups to come calling.
  • Training Directions When a Player is Loaned Out -- For those few good players that we are actually able to find a loan for, we should be able to tell the loaning team what individual training to give the player. I could easily find places to loan out good youth squad candidates, but I can't let them out to affiliates because their training will get messed up. Something simple like telling the team to train the player for a specific role, a specific new position or a specific PPM would be helpful.
  • Useful Director of Football Operations -- If you leave transfers and contracts up to the director, bad things will eventually happen. If you don't, the position is essentially useless. I'd like to see a bit of collaboration. When negotiating a transfer or contract there could be a button to have the director suggest terms for you to review and adjust. When the other side makes an offer, there could be something like "Director of Football Operations Joe Blow thinks this is a good deal for us." Or a bad deal, great deal, terrible deal. This would give players a bit more guidance in these areas without giving up complete control and I imagine it to be a bit more realistic to how real front offices interact and collaborate,
  • Turn off Scout Update Spam -- I know it has been mentioned before, so this is just to reiterate to please give us the option to turn these updates off. Going back two weeks in my game this is what I have received in scout updates:
    October 11th - 1 update
    October 12th - 2 updates
    October 13th - No updates
    October 14th - 1 update
    October 15th - 3 updates
    October 16th - No updates
    October 17th - 2 updates
    October 18th - 1 update
    October 19th - 3 updates
    October 20th - 2 updates
    October 21st - 1 update
    October 22nd - 3 updates
    October 23rd - 2 updates
    Not quite two weeks, I suppose, but that's as far back as the save kept the messages. That's two days without an update. That's more total updates than I have scouts and it doesn't include next opponent updates. I didn't so much as glance at a single one of the updates. They just clutter up the inbox making it more likely that I will overlook a message that actually does have value for me. I understand some people like these updates and find them useful, so just make it optional so that people who don't want them don't have to receive them.
  • No More Nonsensical Quick Pick Selections -- I've said it before, but to reiterate, please make quick pick useful and stop asinine selections. Just as an example, I use a two striker system. I have three strikers who have four star current ability. I have a fourth that has two and half star current ability. Obviously, the fourth guy is a backup. Yet, now whenever I hit quick pick, guess who gets selected even when the better options are healthy, fit and have great morale? The obviously inferior backup option. It makes no sense.

- In game, it would be cool to recruit gardeners to maintain the lawn of our stadium.

- In editor, it would be really great to have possibility for create as many Nations that we want. For avoid to modify FRG/GDR or others

missing nations.

Thanks.

@Pangaea i ve had cases where my scout said player would demand between 45-50K. And when i start bargaining the agent refuses anything less than 45. But just after that he signs up for another club at 35K.

And so many cases the Assistant Manager keeps advising to improve contract as player will get unsettled, even after an extension or after buying a player.

I bought Nicolae Stanciu for my Leeds team and offered him a wage of around 10-12, with contract till 2019. Towards the end of the season he was demanding 55K? How is this possible? Eventually he fussed, was unsettled and had to sell him and buy someone else. I cant retain any player for long term because of this wage issue.

I've seen that many a time too. You can usually get the initial demand down a little bit, but rarely more than say 10-15% at a guesstimate. And that's with adding in other clauses and upping the agent and/or loyalty fee. It's then more than a little perplexing to see him sign with another club for less money and often just the basic match clauses.

Right now in my game, Di Maria is without a club, 30 years old. He demands 50k or something like that. Nobody are interested. Wouldn't he reduce his demand a little so that somebody, somewhere would get him? Surely that would be better than going without a club, and probably retire after about 12-18 months of clublessness? Loads of other examples too.

Sometimes it does make sense, like a player signing for less money than what my scouts say he wants, for a club in his own country. But sometimes this difference is staggering. Like wanting 35-40k, and then signing for 4k elsewhere. WTF? Wish I had negotiating skills like that. Maybe I'd be able to extend contracts of our own players, that are actually able to tutor others, without paying out the nose.

Have also had many instances of players on good wages with e.g. 4 years left on their contract, wanting more money, at least according to the backroom advice. I see they want more when I try to offer them a new one, but the old contract is only 6 months old ffs. So frustrating :( Will probably end up having to sell some good prospects, or alienate others by not giving them crazy money. Oh well. I can see that bridge in the horizon, but it's not yet at my feet.

Edit: As mentioned before in various threads, I wholeheartedly support sosasoser's wish of being able to turn off or tune down the scouting update spam. It's just ridiculous. I've had one scout "update" me every single day 4-5 days in a row.

I've seen that many a time too. You can usually get the initial demand down a little bit, but rarely more than say 10-15% at a guesstimate. And that's with adding in other clauses and upping the agent and/or loyalty fee. It's then more than a little perplexing to see him sign with another club for less money and often just the basic match clauses.

Right now in my game, Di Maria is without a club, 30 years old. He demands 50k or something like that. Nobody are interested. Wouldn't he reduce his demand a little so that somebody, somewhere would get him? Surely that would be better than going without a club, and probably retire after about 12-18 months of clublessness? Loads of other examples too.

Sometimes it does make sense, like a player signing for less money than what my scouts say he wants, for a club in his own country. But sometimes this difference is staggering. Like wanting 35-40k, and then signing for 4k elsewhere. WTF? Wish I had negotiating skills like that. Maybe I'd be able to extend contracts of our own players, that are actually able to tutor others, without paying out the nose.

Have also had many instances of players on good wages with e.g. 4 years left on their contract, wanting more money, at least according to the backroom advice. I see they want more when I try to offer them a new one, but the old contract is only 6 months old ffs. So frustrating :( Will probably end up having to sell some good prospects, or alienate others by not giving them crazy money. Oh well. I can see that bridge in the horizon, but it's not yet at my feet.

I agree that there is something off about contract demands. I signed a player to a four year deal at £20K p/w. Admittedly, this was a low wage for the player's skill and the league. However, it was just me agreeing to his agent's initial contract suggestion. One month into his first season with the club, he demands a new contract. He wanted £100K p/w. One month into his time with the team he wanted 5 times his agreed upon wages? Ridiculous. I backed out of negotiations. He requested a transfer. Request denied. His morale went from superb all the way down to very good, so not really a big deal and I went on with the season. The next season again after only a month, he demands a new contract again. This time, I told him to earn it on the pitch. He played like freaking Pele for a few weeks, so I gave him his £100K p/w contract. Naturally, his form immediately went Jekyll and Hyde on me.

The funny part of the story, at least to me, is that on the last day of the January transfer window that second season, PSG out of nowhere submitted a £55M offer for him. I negotiated that up to about £66M with various clauses. The player signed with PSG for £195 p/w. Almost a ten fold increase in wages in a year and a half? That's what I call doing extremely well. I'd like to hire his agent for myself.

Well then, I've tried to prolong the contract of a soon 30yo who is a backup at best these days - I'm just trying to keep him for tutoring purposes really. How come they require more money as a backup than as a key player? And why would they require more money for a 3 year contract as opposed to a four year contract? 31k vs 22k. Idiocy like this is why I constantly have to let these lumps go, and then they end up retiring after about a year of non-action. Sigh :(

Allow managers to export ALL team settings to streamline the process in case of beeing fired/re-adding coach to the same team (online)

Another online timer that shows the cumulative idle time for each human manager.

Do not reset tactic fluidity if the new coach uses the exact same formations and play style.

Allow more granular settings of attack/defense, i.e having distinct formations according to ball posession. The new tactic system, albeit theoretically simpler, is very constraining. It does limit the effectiveness of downloaded "super-tactics" which is nice for an online game.

Improve regen faces. I've seen little to no improvements since its introduction.

For player searches injuries per year and/or total injuries.

I have just about abandoned searching for players. Every time I find a great player I find out that he has 10-20 injuries by the time he is 19. How many players would still be playing if they were so brittle that they got injured 4 or 5 times a year?

Edit: Perfect example. Youth Intake day doing a player search I find a kid who is 15 and scouted to be a premier division player. Check injuries. 4 injuries in one year. It's the mental version of a kick in the balls.

I have never understood why if one of my best players misses a Cup final he doesn't get a note he won the cup in his Career Achievement list. Surely if he is the top goal scorer in the cup he should get a medal for it?

I've got an easy one (probably mentioned numerous times).Please stop AI managers from making the same value bids for the same player during transfer window time week after week after week. If I say no once don't come back 3 days later with the same blooming bid. Pointless.

While I'm not as opposed to the idea of 'Chairman / Owner mode' as many others (but would prefer dev time spent on the core game rather than this new sort of branch), I would love for managers to be able to invest in their clubs as owners. An example scenario based on my own recent save:

I collected a decent salary at LA Galaxy (MLS) for a few years, earned several million dollars that is utterly pointless in the current game, and wanted a new challenge. I then moved to England to manage a Skrill North team (recently-promoted Workington) with very, very limited resources and a six-figure debt. I'd love to be able to use some of my career earnings to buy into the club to increase transfer budget, upgrade facilities, improve salaries, pay for large rep friendlies, pay bonuses, etc. There are teams in my league paying salaries to individual players that are almost as much as my entire team budget! The truth is that someone in my position could be a tremendous financial boon (though doubtful that anyone would follow this career path IRL) to a small club like Workington.

It doesn't have to be any more complicated than that, but the scenario is a fun one to consider. Not only could I turn a Skrill N/S team around on the pitch, I could help develop the infrastructure that I'll desperately need when I promote up the chain and try to take down Man City in a few years.

whenever it's convenient (I realize 15's too far along in the development cycle):

1) if you create/edit in a player using the stock database editor, give us the option of generating a "re-gen" face for the player. I hate playing a long-term save with a faceless player, and then seeing 15-year-olds popping up with faces every intake day.

2) more unique-looking stadiums/neighborhoods

3) Since the current season has the "promoted manager can't earn a living wage in the premier leagues" bug (world-class reputation, club makes $200 million+ a year, won't pay the manager 1/4 of what his coaches and scouts are making, etc.), allow the manager to hire an agent/negotiator to negotiate contract extensions according to set minimums, quietly put out feelers for other jobs, maybe get the manager some scheduled vacation time, etc.

4) Give the club a real celebration when a title or cup is won - 2 seconds of confetti doesn't do it. Music would be nice, maybe a few firework mortars, shiny picture of the cup, etc.

5) When you "retire" a manager from the game, allow the manager to somehow "insert" his identity into the database (generate a surnamed son/grandson into the database, become a non-playing chairman/owner/journalist - again, as a non-playing, honorific addition to the continuing save database.)

Editor Wish: Fix the dynamic league reputation system for nations with edited rules and for edited competitions. Currently, if you edit a nation's rules their leagues no longer will participate in the dynamic league reputation system. That is, the nation's new leagues' reputations stay static while other un-edited nations' leagues rise and fall around them. Also, if you create a competition or edit an existing one (like the EURO cup), then that competition no longer plays a role in the DLRS and leagues will rise and fall based on other cups and competitions. If you edit major competitions like EURO cup or ECC, then European leagues will be completely static. The reason I ask for this is simple: editors love making custom leagues for countries like USA or lower English Leagues or Caribbean leagues etc. Also people like to make World Club Championships or new Continental cups. People also like to play the game 10+ years with these new leagues and cups and when the DLRS doesn't work it makes the edited game a bit hollow.

Repeat Request: Improve Manager firing AI I've seen this somewhere but it bears repeating. I agree with whoever wrote this that it's a bit silly to see the manager for Man Utd get fired 4-5 months into a 10 month season because his team is 8th in the league at 40 points on the league table, when the 3 teams above him have 40 points too and the top 3 teams have 43-46 points. This team is not even half way done with the season and are only with 2-3 wins of the top of the league or at least 3rd place. It's silly to fire the manager midway through the season on technical rankings like goal difference/goals for etc.

As a scout myself we need to separate the Tactical attribute into two separate traits as it is crucial that a Scout not only has JA and JP but also the ability to accurately analyse a tactic so you can report back to the manager on how to beat them. It isn't just about looking at players saying "Sign these they are great" or "This is a dangerous player" you need to look more in depth to see why they are a threat or quality what is the pattern of play into making the player so effective and so on.

The Stats I feel need to be elaborated on is having a Tactical Knowledge stat and Tactical Analysis stat

What about Instant Result and Gameplan Creator (the "Go for a big win" or "settle for a draw" presets) in FM too?

I know there's a way to insert the Instant Rrsult button in FM already, but the lack of said gameplans reduces its effectiveness.

I'm also aware of the fact many purists would hate that addition to FM because "what's the point in playing FM if you don't watch the matches", but in fairness there are some games you don't really need/want to watch, and a more in-depth gameplan handed to the AssMan could be a valuable help.

Also, the current system in FMC could be expanded with preset substitutions (ie. take off the first players whose fitness is lower than N% or whose rating is lower than 6.8, or replace Striker A with Striker B at the hour mark) and with more detailed instructions.

How about SI showing us through the year whats being developed, what your working on, what the next big idea is??

Screen shots, Youtube videos, Devs at work, bug fixing before and after examples ETC...

And a better website, this one sucks, FOR EXAMPLE:

The following errors occurred with your submission

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

I logged in, I didn't log out! Moving from one page to another KEEPS LOGGING ME OUT.

No other website in the whole world does this to me, only this one.

I have sent a mail to SI but it has gone un-responded.

There should be an option to start a career with an old database from previous years so we can enjoy using great players and teams from the past, but with the added features of the latest football manager game.

For example, when choosing what career to start, such as classic, there should also be a retro option whereby you can pick from a list of years to start from and then obviously a club with the players from that time. (Blackburn Rovers in 1994 would be my obvious first choice to try and recreate the title winning season)

This could be implemented on a smaller scale with each team, or even just certain teams being available only from one era or year. Or even possibly as a one season challenge to try and emulate the club's biggest achievement in recent years.

I want to see all time competition records for all active competitions.

I want the U21 and U19 International teams to be treated as teams in their own right and given their own stats page rather than just coming under the umbrella of the Senior International Team.

I want the all time Best XI stats to include all time stats and not just stats that were achieved in years when the player was voted in the best XI.

I want stats/goal milestones to again be included in commentary, (1st, 10th 20th, 50th, 100th goal/appearance etc).

Either being able to control the positions of players that come into your youth intake and/or being able to search for formations preferred for staff members.

I really feel that more options when searching for players and staff would be a great quality of life improvement.

The tendency of people, clubs to carry out actions a certain way. Does it already exist with Wenger signing French players?

Brazil seem pretty unlikely to ever sign a foreign coach, but in a few games I get offered the national job.

Barcelona currently seem to prefer appionting former players.

Hello everyone, 40 pages is a lot to go through so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere in the thread but I would appreciate a 'MIRROR' option in the tactics creator to instantly flip the tactic (or vice versa) from left to right so that I can exploit perceived weaknesses in the opposition formation before or during a match e.g a back four of WBa CDc BPDx FBs would become FBs BPDx CDc WBa after hitting the 'MIRROR' function

Hello everyone, 40 pages is a lot to go through so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere in the thread but I would appreciate a 'MIRROR' option in the tactics creator to instantly flip the tactic (or vice versa) from left to right so that I can exploit perceived weaknesses in the opposition formation before or during a match e.g a back four of WBa CDc BPDx FBs would become FBs BPDx CDc WBa after hitting the 'MIRROR' function
This...I use an asymetric formation and it's a pain having to recreate a mirrored version.

- More care to make team text colours with readable contrasts. In FM12 I think I found the ultimate case which was Cultural Leonesa second kit having a commentary text made of black text over black background. Couldn't there be some sort of contrast detection/correction that could be run in the database?. Something like

for (team = 0; team < teamtotal; team++){

a[3] = find_ text_ colour();

b[3] = find_text_background();

if (|a[0] - b[0]| < x && |a[1] - b[1]| < x && |a[2] - b[2]| < x){ //where x means amount of R, G or B that would make colours different enough to be distinguished in a monitor with a reasonable contrast setup

if (a[0] + a[1] + [a3] < x3)

a[0] += x + b[0] - a[0];

a[1] += x + b[1] - a[1];

a[2] += x + b[2] - a[2]; //so if a's are less than b's the result is not within the x-1 that isn't distinguishable

else

a[0] -= x + b[0] - a[0];

a[1] -= x + b[1] - a[1];

a[2] -= x + b[2] - a[2];

}

I'd think there's something like that for kits when comparing if both teams have same colours and need to be changed?. In which case the game doesn't work too well, as Verona's dark blue kit still has black kit refs and it's easy to mistake the ref for a player.

- Goalkeepers that make the aerial ability count for something because they jump more or less the same. No goalkeeper jumps to the crossbar. I'm seeing goalies with 15+ in aerial ability/jumping reach that let pass balls that don't go higher than crossbar height in all their slow and long trajectory just the same as goalies who're rheumatic turtles (10 or less) (though these events may well one of those things that have to be accepted by the random number generator chances and such, but still, never seen a goalie touch a ball above the crossbar; when a ball goes to the crossbar then he lets it to the crossbar, or that is the appearance of things, which I can't guarantee isn't. Still vibe is very strong and never saw palpable proof otherwise. Though I have seem them save balls that were clearly going off wide or to the post, but never high or to the crossbar (or when that happens I miss it)). Yeah, this may be quite the iffy wish.

- Bring back icons to show what players have been subbed in in the Opposition Instruction screen.

- Zonal and man marking, I'd like back. They weren't the same and I could see the differences. Then again it may be more of a thing to use the individual instructions? That's how that choice went out? Or maybe it needed some refinement?.

- Assistant manager filter in search to not show players unrealistic in the reverse of what it is, in the sense the player is too small rep for the club. As Burgos CF wouldn't believably hire Cristiano Ronaldo, it would be unlikely for Real Madrid to be looking for a Tercera División player. In some searches I would do well with removing the seemingly endless list of players that are quite obviously utter rubbish for my team. Naturally, the assistant could still make errors and either filter out players who're not too reputable but could still do a good job as backups or rotational players and let slip into the list players that are rubbish.

- Referee mistakes in conceding throw-ins, corners or goalkicks to the right team?. I've never seen any of that. Or noticed it.

- I'd add button to argue with officials in match; but I suppose that would mean the chance of yellow card and being expelled and so the problem of how to code the pass of the control from the manager to the AI assistant manager, which may be too much a hassle and source of problems as to not even consider introducing it and letting the post match protest be enough.

Better naming of squad numbers. I like to give some of my youth and reserve players squad numbers at the start of the year if I feel they could get an opportunity to play. However if they leave on loan their squad numbers are forgotten and they effectively have no history any more. I'd like there to be something that tells what squad number they were before going on loan so you can give it to them when they return from loan later in the season or next season.

Hello,

I'm from Romania and i have some ideas for the Media/News and Press Conferences sector:

- when you play in a league that has a low reputation (3.5 stars or less) and you declare interest to the press in signing a player (free or not) it is good for the game experience that other teams from the same competition to try to sign that player (if they need it). With this, the manager of a team can suggest some players for the league, so the level of difficulty increases. Example : If i play any team in Romanian first league, i start to win the league in maximum 2 years, and from there i have no competitor in the league...it's boring to play just for the CL.

- when the competition's reputation increases, the money for the TV transmissions can increase gradually (so the league can grow financial - so the facilities or stadiums form other teams can develop)

Hope that you like my ideas and that we can see them (or something better) in FM2015.

Regards,

Radu

Probably this was already suggested but my suggestion is to group messages of the same type in just one (like the players that left the "short list" - I don't if this is the correct name, I hope you understand what I'm talking about). For example, in the red square of the image below, there are 5 messages of friendlies that were accepted by 5 differents clubs. Instead of receiving 5 messages with practically the same information, why not receive that information in just one message?

example:

"The following teams accepted the proposed friendlies:

Team A in date xx/xx/xxxx in stadium X

Team B in date xx/xx/xxxx in stadium Y

The following teams didn't accept the proposed friendlies:

Team C in date xx/xx/xxxx in stadium Z

..."

7f1bb8.jpg[/img]

Cheers,

Not sure if this has been mentioned/addressed before - but:

Would it be possible to make save/database files forward compatible? Ie so when FM15 is released I can fire up my current FM14 save on it?

It would be perfectly possible, although if there would be any changes in the db structure between the two, then it would get a bit messy. You'd have to generate the missing information from somewhere.

But it has been suggested many many times, but I don't think that SI have much interest in this.

For me the lack of this is the main reason for not buying the game every year. Instead I skip 3-4 versions before going for the newest version. So I believe this feature would add at least 50€ per year to SI's coffers. ;)

Something I'd really love for network games (yes, some of us play them long term) is a pre-season Invitational Cup that all human managers get invited to play in, with optional slots open to invite AI teams to fill slots. At the moment, we set our own up every pre-season but of course the competition retains no history. A minor thing perhaps, but as any network player knows, bragging rights go a long way :)

Also, a csv option for printscreen/data export. The .rtf output often misses data out (and is a bit of a mess), so I have to create a .html output and then copy all the data into excel if I want to analyse it.

Archived