Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/11/2019 at 22:11, DementedHammer said:

This is the weirdest dimension pitch I've ever played on.

image.thumb.png.bfe8d34e7f619ce29eea1c18c06b9aec.png

I just had to look this up.

Otahuhu Utd. is from Auckland, New Zealand, and here is their actual field in Google Maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/@-36.9330216,174.8639645,562m/data=!3m1!1e3

By the way I don't know sh*t about NZ except for the mountains, the earthquakes, and The Lord of the Rings, but seeing Auckland in Google Maps made me want to move there right now, SO MUCH GREEN!

8 hours ago, saihtam said:

I am glad that there are mistakes like this. Too much people here are seeing key highlights and see inch perfect passes and think it is happening all the time.

i start watching full matches and show that, sorry, but this is MEGA stupid pass, he has no skill for that pass and his tech skills is not good for this animation

8 hours ago, BigV said:

He's a right back and he's scored 18 goals? the only thing I can see- those side nets must be snapped to allow it to count as a goal :lol:

He takes penalties and free kicks for Rangers IRL so it's not overly surprising. Was gonna add the below too but someone beat me to it!

4 hours ago, Gross_Ballon said:

He actually scored close to that for rangers last season 14 

It's from FM 2007, or should I say #whyidontplayfm20yet.

My team got the second built stadium in this save, and for the first time-now the arena with a gigantic capacity of 175k- is named after me. The previous stadium was named in general terms (Partizan stadium), lasted from 2104-2189 with a capacity of almost 145k. While the original stadium (from the start of the save) got its final expansion in the last decades of 21th century- 120.500 seats. 

Also, for the first time, my team gained Worldwide reputation. Not sure, why, because for all that time I got Continental at maximum and I doubt winning 79th CL title adds to this. However, due to Serbia's starting rating in game, our worldwide reputation is pretty much useless, as we still can't attract already developed world class players or players from certain nations where the "standard" is supposed to be higher.

stad12.10c..jpg

rekord.jpg

Edited by Ales