Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a funny one but it's the biggest victory i've seen in a game between two AI teams.
It's in the CL 1st Qualifying Phase, First Leg, in the year 2048.

1821760436_Merknad2019-08-02203449.thumb.jpg.7d3a5c0fa072678a6f067f172602027e.jpg

The same day, in the same competition there was another high scoring victory to Vålerenga over Dudelange:

949683278_Merknad2019-08-02203449.thumb.jpg.4454d4485fa2e76c2af50933295a55db.jpg

5 hours ago, Sussex Hammer said:

Only three seasons in but this did make me chuckle because Arsenal and  Aubameyang are soooo overpowered in this version!!!

arsenal.jpg

Tbh he is but city are absolute sh*t on FM, the way they play doesn't fit the game at all. Majority of games i've seen they fall well below their grace. They still have that same team as the RL one and ended up 11th... makes no sense. 

4 hours ago, BigV said:

Tbh he is but city are absolute sh*t on FM, the way they play doesn't fit the game at all. Majority of games i've seen they fall well below their grace. They still have that same team as the RL one and ended up 11th... makes no sense. 

I agree to an extent as I think Man United are a tad over powered as well considering their recent failings however City came second to United first season in the League by two points then came second to Arsenal by one point in season two.  This result is first game of third season and City are managed now by Klopp!!!!  

Edited by Sussex Hammer

5 hours ago, Sussex Hammer said:

I agree to an extent as I think Man United are a tad over powered as well considering their recent failings however City came second to United first season in the League by two points then came second to Arsenal by one point in season two.  This result is first game of third season and City are managed now by Klopp!!!!  

Yeah United are. Bailly, jones and smalling have too much. I used all 3 in my first season and they act like top class defenders. That's a bit different than mine and some i've saw. Klopp inevitably goes to city in most saves from mine and some i've seen so no difference there. Possession or slow tika taka doesn't work well with certain formations like 4-3-3. On mine carlo ancelotti is City's manager and praised me in the press and the club sacked him after I beat him 4-0, laughed my ass off. 

3 hours ago, BigV said:

Yeah United are. Bailly, jones and smalling have too much. I used all 3 in my first season and they act like top class defenders. That's a bit different than mine and some i've saw. Klopp inevitably goes to city in most saves from mine and some i've seen so no difference there. Possession or slow tika taka doesn't work well with certain formations like 4-3-3. On mine carlo ancelotti is City's manager and praised me in the press and the club sacked him after I beat him 4-0, laughed my ass off. 

There are indeed some oddities in this game!!  I was 3-0, then 3-1 down - then get a man sent off and it ended up like this!!

west ham.jpg

648092455_Screenshot2019-08-10at13_35_54.thumb.png.0e11c236469220ab333e89d779768a67.png

Unai Emery spent a year at Arsenal before taking over Barcelona. Clearly the English game had a profound influence, as he's trained Messi of all people to play like an old-fashioned target man with his back to goal, and also to argue with officials :lol:

5 hours ago, zlatanera said:

648092455_Screenshot2019-08-10at13_35_54.thumb.png.0e11c236469220ab333e89d779768a67.png

Unai Emery spent a year at Arsenal before taking over Barcelona. Clearly the English game had a profound influence, as he's trained Messi of all people to play like an old-fashioned target man with his back to goal, and also to argue with officials :lol:

Goof ol' kick & rush with Messi up top :hammer:

On another subject, this is going pretty well...

408231464_Sanstitre-2.jpg.204f5713be6ad9e9415e0ebdca475c5e.jpg

Getting the sack from Spurs in Mar 2019 didn't help Pochittino's  career much..... Sacked by both Everton and Fulham with the highest league position achieve 15th! 

image.thumb.png.79bc4aaf999cc3038372f24b3fd4a100.png

Edited by Woolly

The highlight of Wesley Sneijder's career has to be the last 6 months before retiring with my Millwall team, after all who wouldn't want to end on a high with a League 1 winners medal? 

Screenshot (4).png

My screenshot above of a Referee in yellow joining in the Arsenal attack has nothing on this gem in a friendly!!  Alex Ferguson complained once that United couldn't see each other in their grey shirts.  How would he have reacted to 22 players in white!!!!!  :rolleyes:

my eyes.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.9393f9f37cb6590f9bc8ea7f4309e992.png

Just came across this in my current save. I'm in March 2023 (so not far) and West Ham have just sacked their 7th permanent manager in game. No manager has lasted a year. The best being Daniel Stendel's 360 days. None of the last three have lasted 6 months either!

14 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

Probably one of the weirder managerial appointments...

image.thumb.png.3477e2d75d9bc9684380e91f32fe11f4.png

It's one of the flaws in FM. It's too easy for managers in smaller leagues to raise their reputation. IRL winning the Scottish league with Celtic year after year would not improve your "reputation" much at all. More weight should be given to doing well in the Champions League or Europa League.

4 hours ago, BFootball said:

It's one of the flaws in FM. It's too easy for managers in smaller leagues to raise their reputation. IRL winning the Scottish league with Celtic year after year would not improve your "reputation" much at all. More weight should be given to doing well in the Champions League or Europa League.

I think there's some truth to this based on the managers I've seen take over national teams alone, if nothing else. I'm shocked by how often I've never even heard of them.

43 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

£375K per week as Motherwell Manager..... something’s off with that.

It's per annum. So closer to 7k per week.  It's still hard to imagine him even getting out of bed for that little money. Maybe a Jorge Mendes linked business took over and they have some kind of "arrangement";) ala Wolves.

13 hours ago, BFootball said:

It's per annum. So closer to 7k per week.  It's still hard to imagine him even getting out of bed for that little money. Maybe a Jorge Mendes linked business took over and they have some kind of "arrangement";) ala Wolves.

It's also in Euros, not pounds.

On 29/01/2019 at 14:07, manutd777 said:

last 5 match this season

Manchester United_  Senior Matches.png

how did it end

On 25/01/2019 at 01:22, zlatanera said:

1448445620_Screenshot2019-01-25at00_20_46.thumb.png.39a027681d3e688210546d3061915516.png

"A penalty cheapens the hat-trick, I don't care how many times you foul me in the box I refuse to score a penalty" - Marco Reus

funny text, is it real quote?

On 27/01/2019 at 13:39, cafcrocky said:

Crystal Palace make the bizarre decision to make Aaron Wan-Bissaka the highest paid player in the world on £575k/week :idiot:

20190127120319_1.thumb.jpg.6ac8328e67dd2b715871e7ec34d88ae7.jpg

whats wrong?

On 26/01/2019 at 10:11, imagine said:

dude.PNG

???

On 02/02/2019 at 17:37, BadanieLuck said:

funny_spurs.thumb.PNG.ea80abb307c77f2ad86ca60b0e530a03.PNG

Spurs desperately trying to be like Arsenal :lol:

His name is David Beckham, but what did you mean?

On 03/02/2019 at 01:14, Colonel Getafe said:

when you start a Man Utd save, stroll your way through a surprisingly easy UCL group, securing top spot with a game to spare, only to find Real Madrid, A Madrid, Barcelona, Juve, Roma and PSG stumbled their way to second place and you could draw any of them in the next round...

PHEW !!!!!!!!

:hammer:

UCL.png

Porto was the lowest level of punishment

xddddddddddddd 

I quoted more and answered more, but I accidentally clicked the tab in chrome

Edited by myfunnygame

26 minutes ago, myfunnygame said:

You want to tell me: better play FM17?

Not played 18 but if its better than 19 go ahead. The GK always do these things in 19. You could have the best keeper and still act like that one there,