'Official' Football Manager 2011 Boxed Version Purchasing and Delivery Discussion

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had it since sunday... but I haven't started a real game yet, continueing my demo game, until patch releases.

Only way was to download off the internet.......................AAAAARRRRR

Well mine was shipped yesterday from shopto, and is comming via TNT on a next day service, so should be here today. Have just got home and no came yet, but just checked the tracking number and it states it is on the van for delivery, so should be with me at some point today.

I, however, wont be installing it until Friday as I want to authenticate through steam so I can keep the disc safe from my two kids.

Shopto.net have taken my payment and I fully expect it to be dispatched tomorrow like normal. Shan't be playing it until Friday though as I will wait for the day one patch before firing up a new game.

Yep, just got the email, shopto have dispathced first class this morning. Will have it tomorrow. :)

Don't see the point in ordering things online, even more so these days as no one can process an order without the company coming close to collapse. I'll be heading to asda on friday morning like i did last year (£25 roughly), head home and job done for another year lol

Don't see the point in ordering things online, even more so these days as no one can process an order without the company coming close to collapse. I'll be heading to asda on friday morning like i did last year (£25 roughly), head home and job done for another year lol

Thats what i would usually do and think i'll be going back to it next year.

Not used to all this will it won't it come stuff.

ShopTo sounds an excellent deal, especially as if you order before 1720 GMT, you get First Class delivery but unfortunately it only applies to the UK mainland so being just outside Belfast, it looks like Game or Tesco or a digital download from GAME.

Any more word on whether 24 hour Tesco stores will be stocking FM2011 from midnight?

A good thing about the digital download from Game is it comes pre-patched, so no need to download anything other than the game itself, which is convenient.

ShopTo sounds an excellent deal, especially as if you order before 1720 GMT, you get First Class delivery but unfortunately it only applies to the UK mainland so being just outside Belfast, it looks like Game or Tesco or a digital download from GAME.

Any more word on whether 24 hour Tesco stores will be stocking FM2011 from midnight?

Did exactly the same myself! I didn't hear about the Zavvi problem, but it's a good job that I did cancel there. Thank you SI forum!

Unless you pre-ordered the PSP version Zavvi doesn't have a problem and it's all bollocks. It's been confirmed here by Mat.

as long as its dispatched tomorrow you should have it friday

that is the case but only if you paid for 1st class postage. If you chose free delivery then the game won't be received by release date

was the game brought from amazon itself or a independent seller, this may explain the delay in dispatch.

Neil is going to lay a smackdown on those who have sold it early.

Forget The Rock its all about The Brock.

Waiting for SI to get my copy to me which hopefully will have been posted today then i will receive it on Friday and after fireworks and food and missus time will be FM11 time ALL weekend :D

Now had an email from Zavvi saying that the order cannot be cancelled as it is being dispatched!

So I'll have 2 copies on the way

Unlucky - just got my order cancellation email from Zavvi ;) Try sticking the Zavvi one on eBay for £30 and see if you can make a profit!

Thank God i ordered from both Zavvi and GAME. I cancelled my Zavvi order as soon as i saw that my order from GAME had been dispatched. Thank you people for the zavvi info!

My order at Game has been pending since 9.30 this morning when I received an email off them. Status still hasnt gone to dispatched yet.Hope its gone out today and just not updated system

Got home from work to see that ShopTo have posted my game. \o/

What I love about my job when I've ordered myself a game is trying to find it.......I'm a postman btw.

In our local office (Urmston, Manchester) I with a couple others handle all the packets that come into our office.

With having booked Friday off and having a long weekend (Saturday to Monday) off also it will be a fun 4 days.

What I love about my job when I've ordered myself a game is trying to find it.......I'm a postman btw.

In our local office (Urmston, Manchester) I with a couple others handle all the packets that come into our office.

With having booked Friday off and having a long weekend (Saturday to Monday) off also it will be a fun 4 days.

Before you said postman i thought it was odds on that you was a ninja :D

Enjoy the game.

after having my zavvi pre-order since about september (based soley on price) i decided to change it today based on shopto reviews (plus i have used them in the past). cancelled my zavvi order (it was still 'processing' like it had been for a week or so), ordered on shopto.net (about 50p cheaper as well) and a few hours later the order is complete with the game despatched with free first class delivery. you cant say fairer than that. heres to getting my game on time (as long as royal mail dont mess up)

I guess it saves time waiting for it drop on your mat!

^^ This is exactly what i'm doing. In fact i just phoned the 24 hr ASDA near where i live, and they said that they are going to be selling it from 1 minute past midnight on Thursday night Friday morning. So roll on midnight Thursday. Late night for me i bet. :p

Has anyone who ordered from Game had there order status changed from Pending yet!!! Considering it says shipping free delivery 2 days. If it hasnt gone tonight it wont reach by Friday unless your lucky.

I had to cancel my online order with Zavvi, I got an email saying there was an error with my payment going through...their website to change my debit card was a joke so I cancelled it.

Going to preorder it in town tomorrow and pick up on my lunchbreak on Friday. Curse you Zavvi!Need it for Sunday as I have an alnighter planned :)

My amazon order still hasn't dispatched, which worries me. Pre-ordered on the 27th September, with expedited delivery, I would have expected it to be dispatched early.

In the same boat i emailed them and they said I would definately get it on Friday. Which is fine with me.

Archived