'Official' Football Manager 2011 Boxed Version Purchasing and Delivery Discussion

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My attempt to cancel my Zavvi order has failed because it has been dispatched. So now i have 2 games coming. One from Zavvi and one from GAME. Is anyone here in Dublin and wants a copy of FM? You can have it for 15 when both copies get to me.

Spoke to Zavvi - they said you can send it back for free.

I would be very very suprised if anyone got there orders from PLAY.COM as the despatch times were typical of a friday delivery.

most of the time went i get games from play.com there come early

Can we not let shops sell it now as well ?

You could ger Tesco from midnight i suppose, the 24 hour supermarkets. , The online stores send out mostly on wed to make sure you get by friday. In this instance STEAM is delaying most of todays recievers, *slaps steam to alert to fact people with legit copies could connect :p*

Zavvi also said that they could not cancel my order as it was being dispatched...probably get it by christmas if I'm lucky! So ordered of Play (when i thought my cancellation would be ok) and now I'm going to have 2...arghhh

Mine's only "dispatching soon", ordered in September, with fastest delivery possible, from amazon. Not happy to hear others who ordered later and slower already have it.

Same mate ordered mine on the 23rd of September but don't have it, yet people who ordered it yesterday already have it.

Doesn't bother me as i would of waited for the patch tmoz anyway but just seems abit ****.

Archived