'Official' Football Manager 2011 Boxed Version Purchasing and Delivery Discussion

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people really dont know how to use the search function do they...

Yes, I did do a seacrch but didn't want to put this in the other thread as it may have got lost amongst other discussions. Thanks!!

Yeah I did use shopto, so I'm hoping it was dispatched earlier but I won't be holding my breath. My last preorder from shopto was similar to this one, in that I got an "account has been charged" email gone 6. The following morning I got a text saying it was dispatched, and it arrived in the post on thursday. Would be surprised if it arrived tomorrow, although I'll check the mail just to be sure :p

GAME are very reliable, expect it to be dispatched tomorrow. Everything got sent early this time last year due to the greedy postal workers going on strike.

You have got a good memory. I remeber that now, that will be the reason why the order appears 6 days early.

shopto.net order has just moved from a pre-order to processing. 90% certain this means I'll get it thursday, I'm torn though as I dont want to really get started until the patch!

Have a practice then start again on friday.

That's what i'll be doing.

I know that Amazon are selling for £24.99 and that is the cheapest I have found but I don't know if I will get it on the day it comes out if I pre-order this close to release day.

If I buy it in my local Game store on Friday then I should get it for around £30.

Should I pre-order FM 11?

Any advice will be appreciated :p

So guys I preordered from shopto.net on Saturday and received an email saying my account was charged, I thought ok fair enough.

But today I received a second account charge email and subsequently checked my online bank and I was charged on Saturday, now I realise that I have to wait a couple of days to check if today's email has charged me aswell.

So my question is has anybody else experienced this?

I know that Amazon are selling for £24.99 and that is the cheapest I have found but I don't know if I will get it on the day it comes out if I pre-order this close to release day.

If I buy it in my local Game store on Friday then I should get it for around £30.

Should I pre-order FM 11?

Any advice will be appreciated :p

Pre-order from shopto.net today or tommorow and you should get it by Thursday.

So guys I preordered from shopto.net on Saturday and received an email saying my account was charged, I thought ok fair enough.

But today I received a second account charge email and subsequently checked my online bank and I was charged on Saturday, now I realise that I have to wait a couple of days to check if today's email has charged me aswell.

So my question is has anybody else experienced this?

This happened to me this evening as well - I paid for my pre-order the other night and received a similar email.

shopto.net order has just moved from a pre-order to processing. 90% certain this means I'll get it thursday, I'm torn though as I dont want to really get started until the patch!

They did the same with mine, its odd. I've never known them to move an order, yet alone take payment after 5:30.

No confirmation of dispatch email though so it wont be here tomorrow. :(

Why is evryone so desperate to get it tomorrow? Patience is a virtue! You've got a whole year to play it, a couple of days won't make a difference! Also the patch ain't out till Friday!

Ha took words out of my mouth people always go stir crazy around this time of the week :)

I think i'm going more than stir crazy. I've ordered a 2nd time and this time from GAME. So i have 2 orders. One from Zavvi and One from GAME. Oh god what the hell am i doing. Curse you Football Manager for turning me into a foaming at the mouth nutter until i get FM11.

I think i'm going more than stir crazy. I've ordered a 2nd time and this time from GAME. So i have 2 orders. One from Zavvi and One from GAME. Oh god what the hell am i doing. Curse you Football Manager for turning me into a foaming at the mouth nutter until i get FM11.

Crazy pal crazy its only few days away are there no shops near you that be my choice

Those who think they've been charged twice, actually read the email.

I thought hat at first, but read it...

Total Amount of your Order : 24.25

ShopTo.Net Account Balance : 24.25

Credit Card Account Charge : 0.00

Although the email said account charge, the actual email said that nothing had gone from my card...

lol yeah i spat my tea out when I saw it at 1st.

Lol. Someone give this guy a medal. This is dedication. This is what we should all aim for. Complete dedication towards the cause that you will order the game twice in the hope that one gets there earlier than the other.

Respect to that man.

/bow

I had noticed that play.com had 2 different ones on there. £29.99 with the mouse and £27.99 without.... Usually they have a free gift thing going on, so basically there charging you £2 for the mouse.....Whats the point? im sure they would get more people there if they put it down to £27 and gave the mouse free for preorder.

Subsequently....the said e-store has dispatched mine this morning.....Could be here tomorrow morning.... Good times

Why would you pay for one day delivery when it's already free?

And if it is only processing, it probably wasn't dispatched today, although I don't know that for sure. Thursday is more likely.

im not in a rush anyway to be honest..got BO coming week tuesday

I feel like i should cancel one of my orders. I have this gut feeling that if i don't cancel the GAME order asap...i'll end up with two games. NOOOOOOOO!!!

DONT DO IT MAN!

You eccentric buying style with regards to pc games has already made you a legend. If you cancel one of those orders you will go from hero to zero.

Keep the faith.

Archived