'Official' Football Manager 2011 Boxed Version Purchasing and Delivery Discussion

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My steam pre-load is available now also, i only bought it tonight so im happy because i was just going to pick it up on friday but its seems i will be playing at midnight friday now:D happy days. i think its so much easier with steam,saves the worrying of whether the game will be here on release day.

Me too!

I didn't get an email though, it just says "items shipped" in the orders page.

Yeap, I didnt get the email either but it says complete and shipped. Never bought anything from them before but good so far so good, they have some good prices on that site.

Yeap, I didnt get the email either but it says complete and shipped. Never bought anything from them before but good so far so good, they have some good prices on that site.

I ordered mine from amazon but the order got taken on by dbgamez, can i also see if mine has been sent or is that just for people who directly pre-ordered from there?

Shopto.net have taken my payment and I fully expect it to be dispatched tomorrow like normal. Shan't be playing it until Friday though as I will wait for the day one patch before firing up a new game.

order is "completed" on shopto, expecting it tomorrow morning :)

usually go with amazon and to be fair they always get it to me on release day, but this will be the first time I'll have it a day early (assuming it does arrive tomorrow) and will mean more shopto orders for me!

My Shopto pre order has also been dispatched. For them that ordered with Shopto late i imagine theres will be dispatched this afternoon. Now i dont know if to start playing tomorrow or Friday, one day without the patch wont effect much will it?

To be honest all those who went with ZAVVI were warned that they are not the best for delivery times, I got mine over a week later than release last year. If they post it on release day (and it's a big IF) you'll prob get it on the tuesday or wednesday of next week!

Some will prob get lucky but the rest will be very disappointed

Now i dont know if to start playing tomorrow or Friday, one day without the patch wont effect much will it?

Shouldn't be a problem if you can live with playing with the light skin and Liverpool being in financial difficulties.

I just cancelled my order from amazon(made on the 1st Oct!) as it was saying it would get dispatched on thursday(4th) with delivery on 9th. So last night i also ordered from shopto and used the plan that whichever sent me an email first about despatch i would cancel the other one. An amazon lost which is impressive on shopto's side of things. I told amazon how they sucked in terms of informing the customer of when i may get the item and that they didn't guarantee that i'd get it on release so i moved companies. Glad this plan went as planned now :) so hopefully i'll definately have it by Friday from shopto :)

Shouldn't be a problem if you can live with playing with the light skin and Liverpool being in financial difficulties.

Liverpool being in financial difficulties will only make me happy. And is there not any skins out there that i can download?

Just ordered mine from ShopTo, and they're brilliant from past experience. Will probably be here tomorrow, but if not, then definitely by Friday.

Being a really broke student, I probably shouldn't have bought it, but oh well :D

Archived