Match 18: Qatar vs Senegal - BBC1 & BBC iPlayer 1pm (GMT) LIVE from the Al Thumama Stadium

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Senegal are the better team but have been terrible around the edge of the box, I guess Mane help would fix that.

For Qatar Afif seems like a decent player and it should have been a penalty. The rest are crap. Ali has a very good scoring record but I would be shocked if he scored a goal except perhaps if he takes a penalty.

Edited by Mahzun_Savas

As for the pen, I actually agree with the ref. The attacker stops running after the ball, moves in the way of the defender and simply stops running. Dive. 

And Qatar are losing. Good. Nothing against the players, but screw the regime. The worse the embarassment, the better.

Qatar are not good.

I’d like to see them score a goal at least before the tournament is over, the country might have done some terrible things but there are still some good people here and they’re very excited for this World Cup.

I can't wait to see the back of Qatar. As much as the every day people have done nothing wrong, the team doing badly is a nice little slap to their leaders.

Also I am not naive to think the locals are not wilfully ignorant of the benefits of that forced migrant labour in their general life.

Senegal should be going for goals here in the hope Netherlands beat Ecuador as then a draw cod be good enough.

Also for England too as I think Ecuador will be much tougher for us than Senegal, I don't fancy us in 90 minutes Vs Ecuador I think it'll take extra time or pens in a cagey affair whereas we'll be fairly comfortable Vs Senegal.