Match 33 & 34 Sweden vs Poland Live from Saint Petersburg Stadium - St Petersburg & Slovakia vs Spain Live from La Cartuja Stadium - Seville (ITV & ITV4)

thefmveteran86

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a brilliant night here. Think any of them can still win the group and three of them can still go out. Even my head is spinning.

A draw is only good enough for Spain though if Poland don’t win. If Poland win and Spain draw then Poland, Sweden and Slovakia are all tied on four points and Spain are bottom on three points.

Yeh he seems like he's just trying to put players out there and hope a good combination appears in front of his eyes. I think of all the forwards they have for the wide areas, Sarabia is the worst. Surely just got to stick with Ferran Torres or Olmo.

Yeah, as Dale rightly points out, these are matches 33 and 34.

Anyway, I'm expecting Spain to AT LAST turn up and beat Slovakia. 3-0.

Also, I think Poland won't get the win they need, but they will manage to breach the Swedish defence.

2 minutes ago, VamPook said:

Well there goes my confidence in betting the Spain match

Sarabia has been pretty crap this tourney and Koke also seems pretty pointless, especially with Busquets there

Strange...

Koke looked like he was pretty much in the team just to swap with/cover for Marcos Llorente, so I'm not sure why he's still playing with Azpilicueta in.

They'll still control the midfield so I don't think dropping him would change much, but I would. 

• thefmveteran86 changed the title to Match 33 & 34 Sweden vs Poland Live from Saint Petersburg Stadium - St Petersburg & Slovakia vs Spain Live from La Cartuja Stadium - Seville (ITV & ITV4)