Poland - Senegal, 4pm BST

GunmaN1905

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poles are terrible. I thought they had a half decent team this time. 

And to a man they are simply unable to control a high ball. No technique whatsoever. 

Worst team in the tournament 

Poland have been poor. 

Surely they have another option on the bench to replace Krychowiak? He's so slow at closing down and also when receiving the ball, sorting his feet out and making the pass. 

Milik off for Poland. Non existent really he was. Didn't know he was playing until about 10 minutes ago. 

2 minutes ago, georginho_juventusygr said:

Defender's fault put him under pressure to go forward.

Still Serie A's best goalie. :thup:

Yeah, he was like 5 meters late, wasn't even a close situation.
And it was Niang with the ball, the guy who'd probably missed everything if he had to score in 1on1 situation.

5th best, maybe.

Just now, Heartwork said:

Interesting how Senegal have keepers playing in Italy and France but the starter plays in the Guinean league.

And he's done a much better job then the clown from Juventus at the other end...

Just now, Boltman said:

The love for McCoist is bizarre. He's invariably awful on BT Sport Scottish games.

I think everyone is just appreciating a scottish world cup appearance. :ackter:

Just now, Boltman said:

The love for McCoist is bizarre. He's invariably awful on BT Sport Scottish games.

probably because he's getting compared to Lawrenson, Keown etc

at least he sounds happy to do the game

Just now, grff said:

I think everyone is just appreciating a scottish world cup appearance. :ackter:

Half of the population of Scotland's team is currently getting gubbed 2-0 by Senegal.

Just now, Orzelek said:

And he's done a much better job then the clown from Juventus at the other end...

Yup. There's not even a record online of how many games he's played in the Guinea league, but he's been there since 2014. He's 33 though so might be too late for a move to a higher profile league.

Full time! Great result for Senegal. And I take it back what I said about the GK, he can do a job in Europe if given a chance. Great on crosses and apart from the goal (which was a brilliant header anyway) never looked out of his depth.

Archived