Morocco v Iran

git2thachoppa

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PMLF said:

It seems many empty seats in this Morocco vs Iran game, kind of like some of the group stages in the 2014 World Cup hosted by Brazil.

Tickets are too expensive. I paid £50 to see England play Costa Rica in Belo Horizonte, doubt many locals can afford to chuck such fees at neutral games they probably have little interest in.

With all the money FIFA have and the sponsorship the tournament generates World Cup tickets should be subsidised for all, as cheap as possible to allow a full house in every game.

2 minutes ago, ArsenalFan7 said:

71 passes, 61% success after 50 minutes for Iran :lol: I know who I'm cheering for

Rather see nervous passing than HONK HONK HONK HONK

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

HOOONK HOOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Just now, Weezer said:

Tickets are too expensive. I paid £50 to see England play Costa Rica in Belo Horizonte, doubt many locals can afford to chuck such fees at neutral games they probably have little interest in.

With all the money FIFA have and the sponsorship the tournament generates World Cup tickets should be subsidised for all, as cheap as possible to allow a full house in every game.

Yes, it's basically a waste of money to spend so much to watch games like these.

2 minutes ago, DB08 said:

Iran are like a Pulis team.

They're normally one-touch and two-touch varied passing, but their key man in the middle is injured and captain Dejagah (the guy who scared the hell out of Argentina 4 years ago) isn't 100% fit.

Taremi coming on, back-to-back Iranian Player of the Year, he's going to move about and surprise centre-backs by floating in and sometimes playing even ahead of striker Azmoun.

Very positive change and a new gameplan being used. Carlos has a lot of options.

10 минут назад, GunmaN1905 сказал:

Aren't tickets much cheaper for Russian citizens? Starting at like 10-15€?

Only 4th category, and there's not so many of them.

Experienced defender coming on for Iran, thank goodness.

YES, Ghoddos on.

Iran will flood the area but keep Ghoddos, Taremi and Azmoun forward to hopefully get that goal now with frightening pace.

Just now, ArsenalFan7 said:

I'd like to say do a goal Morocco to kill the anti-football but I'm not sure they're doing much better themselves. Just so so awful :thdn: 

I suppose this is the kind of game where both teams deserve to lose... :D 

But 0-0 is fair enough.

Problem is Iran will take the point and look for something against the big 2, while Morocco feel like they need to win and will probably get spanked by the big 2, but are as much a mess in attack as they are in defence.

8 minutes ago, git2thachoppa said:

Experienced defender coming on for Iran, thank goodness.

YES, Ghoddos on.

Iran will flood the area but keep Ghoddos, Taremi and Azmoun forward to hopefully get that goal now with frightening pace.

I'm half expecting to see Ghoddos follow Potter to Swansea, but a good World Cup will ramp up that transfer fee.

It has got to be the worst half of the tournament when we look back on it :D Endless breaks and I can't remember a chance. It's just pathetic when you're a smaller side and have 3 games at a world cup to prove yourself on the big stage and this is the result, no urgency. Spain and Portugal will sleep easily whatever the result of their game.

Archived