Match 15 - Belgium V Algeria - 17:00 BST - Group H - ITV

CaptainPlanet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friendlies are just that, friendlies. Also we did look impressive against Sweden. Only the match against Tunesia was disappointing, which was to be expected with no-one wanting.

Don't say I didn't told you say. No tempo whatsoever, static play with little depth and not a surprise the error comes from one of our backs.

Same old, same old. But yeah it was miraculously going to be better at the wc. And Lukaku's link up play...

Poor first half from Belgium that but it's always going to be difficult to break down all 11 men behind the ball and playing as deep as Algeria are. Not surprising though and of course they got the break with the penalty.

Belgium need to up the tempo and have more movement in the final third.

I can't believe Belgium won't create some kind of decent chance in this half but it sets the group up nicely if Algeria get something from this or win

They had a decent chance at the end of the first half, Chadli was put in by Hazard, easily saved though from a tight angle. :)

Which bandwagon will the hipsters jump on next if this is the best Belgium can do?

My money's on Costa Rica.

I thought everyone was already on the Costa Rica bandwagon. That's a WAY more fun bandwagon than the Belgium bandwagon.

Archived