The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
being drink thing to kept me up for fm to be out but being talk in to getting a bit HAMMER so watch one of my best film rita sue and bob 2 so funny but try 2 stay awake for fm is not looking right good

That is pure poetry, i believe you have what it takes to be a True Champion!!!:)

Civ 5 update that released tonight was 16 Mb, people getting confused?

Steam did a little update on FM13 for me. Don't know what, something. Steam says 2.6KB was downloaded.

CivV (and Skyrim) had updated earlier in the evening.

From what I can gather on maps it's miles out of town. I myself am a Bedminster resident, very close to Ashton Gate, and yet my first game on FM13 is likely to be with the Gas, trying to switch the dominance from the south of the city to the north. I'm not actually a fan of either, but I like the idea of taking a struggler and turning it around. Might not be that difficult this year, tho, cos City are struggling too!

Aye, looks to be a horrible year for us, we need major work done in January!

Bedminster is another place I'm not too fond of..

Been speculating on what initial feedback will be, I guarantee there'll be a FM13 is too easy thread closely followed by a it's too hard thread.

These will be supplemented with many "I had X times as many shots as my opponent and lost, the ME is broke" threads.

Aye, looks to be a horrible year for us, we need major work done in January!

Bedminster is another place I'm not too fond of..

Yeah I'm glad I didn't renew my season ticket...

And Bedminster is alright really, compared to some of the away areas that I've visited. Went to Watford earlier this year and it made me depressed to be alive. Probably didn't help that neither team could defend though I guess.

I love this. Im 24 and the first i can remeber playing was the pc. My management started with premier manager 98

Premier Manager 98, you heathen.....i do remember playing a different game where one of manager messages i got was "Chris Smith has been kick in the nuts in training and isn't happy about it"

I peed myself at that for hours......:D

Been speculating on what initial feedback will be, I guarantee there'll be a FM13 is too easy thread closely followed by a it's too hard thread.

These will be supplemented with many "I had X times as many shots as my opponent and lost, the ME is broke" threads.

You forgot the "That's it SI, you've lost a customer" thread. ;)

It's the same every year. Yet the same people watched Chelsea v Barcelona in the Champions League semis a few months ago and didn't have the same objections...

Archived