The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have fun with that ;) Starting as Liverpool I presume? :p

Flask of coffee - Check :cool:

Of course, i've got the digital download with the beta downloaded on the 19th of last month im sorted ;)

I hope someone makes a team badges, names and tournament names pack quite sharpish i really want full immersion anyone no who might do this?

i believe you can use the same ones you did for fm12.

Something thats bugging me when my mum pre ordered mine, i got the beta code and played.

Does that mean she was charged for the game?

Because shes trying to say they don't take the money off till, they go to send the game out.

Surely the fact i got the beta code means its been payed for already?

Something thats bugging me when my mum pre ordered mine, i got the beta code and played.

Does that mean she was charged for the game?

Because shes trying to say they don't take the money off till, they go to send the game out.

Surely the fact i got the beta code means its been payed for already?

If its the boxed version im almost sure they won't charge until its shipped, it's possible on the download but not all charge up front.

Hold on, since I pre-ordered & i've got the Beta, I just open FM 13 as normal and start a new game and that'll be the full game rather than the beta, right? Or do I have to download something else via steam?

Steam will have a bit of a update for you

Hold on, since I pre-ordered & i've got the Beta, I just open FM 13 as normal and start a new game and that'll be the full game rather than the beta, right? Or do I have to download something else via steam?

You pre-ordered from Steam didn't you?

If so, your game will update itself to the release version automatically from 00:01 - just make sure you don't have FM open because it can't update then.

I hope someone makes a team badges, names and tournament names pack quite sharpish i really want full immersion anyone no who might do this?
Google is your friend. Or take a look on FM fansites like sortitoutsi.net or fmbase.com, they might have third party tweaks to the issues you wish to address.

You pre-ordered from Steam didn't you?

If so, your game will update itself to the release version automatically from 00:01 - just make sure you don't have FM open because it can't update then.

I did indeed. Thought so, thanks for the clarification! Just deleted my Beta save. Half an hour until I press the pick me a random club button & HOPEFULLY began my only full game save (I always say that). Glory or the unemployment line awaits...

If its the boxed version im almost sure they won't charge until its shipped, it's possible on the download but not all charge up front.

Really? Sucks then as i don't think my mums got money in the bank to be taken out.

So the beta was able to be downloaded without, be charged for the game

at that time?

I havnt pre ordered yet because i was away on holiday and now want to play at midnight wheres the best and cheapest place to buy and get the code for tonight?

Steam, however ShopTo are a cheaper option and once your pre order/buy it I THINK they have an automated system handing out codes, not 100% sure though.

Could you recommend anyone/where in particular to download from??

Thanks James!

I went with greenman gaming.

Really? Sucks then as i don't think my mums got money in the bank to be taken out.

So the beta was able to be downloaded without, be charged for the game

at that time?

not sure exactly how it works, but it's possible she could have been charged already some take it up front, others wait until despatch.

Archived