The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being drink thing to kept me up for fm to be out but being talk in to getting a bit HAMMER so watch one of my best film rita sue and bob 2 so funny but try 2 stay awake for fm is not looking right good

being drink thing to kept me up for fm to be out but being talk in to getting a bit HAMMER so watch one of my best film rita sue and bob 2 so funny but try 2 stay awake for fm is not looking right good

lol! How can you expect your players to show good composure and self control if you can't yourself?

I'll be on all night playing id image.

Just a quick question on behalf of a mate of mine... he preordered from Shopto, but went on holiday, so hasnt put a code into his Steam yet for the beta access...is there a different code to put into Steam before downloading the full game? Or will the beta code (if he entered now), transfer to the full game at 00:01 ?

I have work at 7am. Means getting up no later than 0545. 0600 if I don't eat breakfast or have a shower. Working till 1630. Would be a long day on zero sleep but I'm tempted.....

Whats the worst that will happen? sacked? more time with fm

But, then my winning streak will come to an end.. *superstitious*

Too true.

ah, well... While I live in Bristol and love the place, I can't claim to be Bristolian. I'm what most English-types would call a "Sweaty" :-)

You love the place? I bloody hate it if I am honest. I live like, on the outskirts. You know the Chew Valley area?

Got all 20 prem league stadiums as my background on my lappy. They change randomly every minute. Whatever ground its on when it turns 0000 is my team for my first save. If i see a giant DW im gonna cry! So excited :D

Chew Valley's nice from what I remember.

Former Knowle and Hanham resident checking in...

It is nice, far too quiet though, yet I hate living in the City. Used to live in Knowle, horrible place where our car got broken into multiple times per month.

I'm 42 nearly and been playing this bloody game since the man on the cover with the nobbly finger (first ever game with no real players names kiddywinkys).

This damn game has been in my life longer than anything else except me mum. It'll out live religion this game.

I love this. Im 24 and the first i can remeber playing was the pc. My management started with premier manager 98

It is nice, far too quiet though, yet I hate living in the City. Used to live in Knowle, horrible place where our car got broken into multiple times per month.

Yeah I've never stayed there for any length of time, just passed through on my way to somewhere else.

And I second your opinion regarding Knowle. I like the hustle and the bustle of city life, but I want it without the risk of petty theft shadowing my every move.

Too true.

You love the place? I bloody hate it if I am honest. I live like, on the outskirts. You know the Chew Valley area?

From what I can gather on maps it's miles out of town. I myself am a Bedminster resident, very close to Ashton Gate, and yet my first game on FM13 is likely to be with the Gas, trying to switch the dominance from the south of the city to the north. I'm not actually a fan of either, but I like the idea of taking a struggler and turning it around. Might not be that difficult this year, tho, cos City are struggling too!

Archived