The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The VERSUS mode will be available only for FMC players? Real FM players wont be covered? I cant believe :(

For real? Thats a major new feature I wanted so badly. To take my career team I create and play them against you lot ;)

And the user names in the leaderboards are created from what?

Awesome. Love the collective excitement here.

Day 4 as manager of Borussia Monchengladbach. Champions League football this season. Exciting young talent despite the loss of Reus n Dante. Back to win first league title since 1977.

I started a new game obviously, wasn't invested in my beta save which were basically just scouting research. Who are you guys managing?

Well done SI.

Took over in Gebruary at Atalanta with my team embroiled in a relegation dogfight.

First 5 games:

Atalanta 2-1 Udinese

Fiorentina 3-0 Atalanta

Atalanta 2-0 Lazio

Genoa 3-1 Atalanta

Atalanta 3 - 0 Inter

So far played 2 teams from around us in the league and three teams that are competing for Europe. As you can see we won the three home games and got beaten in both away ties. However I would say that the Genoa game was our best team performance as we frustrated the 2nd placed team before committing defensive suicide three times in the 2nd half.

The Inter Milan win is a standout result too simply because we were dominated for the first 30 minutes but then kicked into another gear and scored three quick goals without reply. Sadly my top scorer was on injections to get through this game and is now out for up to 3 weeks.

Is this a boxed copy?

It wasn't me buying so I'm not sure :\

I know you wont like this but just be patient, it'll happen, you have the beta i assume ?
5 hours later still nothing.

Think the problem is IDs of the game. I am currently in Russia and store id for FM2013 is 216610 (and it says I don't own it). The ID for the rest of the world is 207890 (and it says I own it), that's the one I was supposed to get (and did) but my Steam doesn't check for an update for it?

need coffee starting to feel abit sleepy but cant get out of chair too comfortable and warm now and rest of flat feels cold

wish i didnt live on me own

may have to make ultimate scarifice and get cold for couple of minutes to make a cup

Final update before breakfast. I'm officially knackered and bored of SSN...

Last 7 games:

Juventus 0-3 Atalanta

Atalanta 0-2 Napoli

Parma 2-0 Atalanta

Atalanta 4-0 Pescara

Atalanta 2-0 Catania

Siena 0-0 Atalanta

Atalanta 1-0 Chievo

Brilliant win against Juventus was then followed by 2 abject performances. We won 2 must-win games against relegation battlers before easily containing a slightly better Siena side. The Chievo result pushed us to 4 games without conceding and also 4 games unbeaten. With only 4 games left it looks as though we are pretty much safe.

Think the problem is IDs of the game. I am currently in Russia and store id for FM2013 is 216610 (and it says I don't own it). The ID for the rest of the world is 207890 (and it says I own it), that's the one I was supposed to get (and did) but my Steam doesn't check for an update for it?

Ah, rather than try to sound like i know what i'm doing i will not comment on that problem. Thats something Steam should be able to help you with, contact them, they aren't exactly quick but not too long either.

Have you tried changing your Steam download location? (straw clutching here)

Ah, rather than try to sound like i know what i'm doing i will not comment on that problem. Thats something Steam should be able to help you with, contact them, they aren't exactly quick but not too long either.
Already did, unfortunately they are very slow, I've dealt with them 3 times in the past I think and the minimum wait time for the first reply is at least 2-3 days.
Have you tried changing your Steam download location? (straw clutching here)
Yep, nothing.

Already did, unfortunately they are very slow, I've dealt with them 3 times in the past I think and the minimum wait time for the first reply is at least 2-3 days.

Yep, nothing.

2-3 days....that is a bit long, bit of a ignorant comment this but that maybe because of your location ?. Its within 24 hours in England and usually depending on what time you contact them, not normally longer than 3-4 hours. Obviously just in my experience.

an aussie all nighter here ...got 120k players loaded and sitting here thinking who the hell i manage 1st lol

I had the exact same problem last night, couldn't choose who the hell to be! Ended up starting a Journeyman save :)

read some threads about basic editing in the editor forum. You have to make your own nation rules, not only relegation, all other rules like tv money etc.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/25-Editors-Hideaway

I'm not creating a new league mate just trying to edit a current one, so 3 teams go down and not 1.

I'm not creating a new league mate just trying to edit a current one, so 3 teams go down and not 1.

You cant edit the rules of a current league like say The Premiership or La Liga (basically any leagues that you can select when you start a new game) You can only really edit divisions you add to a current League.

You only can edit them if you create them from scratch. From scratch doesn't really mean the way it sounds, The Divisions are there for you too add from whatever country but you have the build it yourself to edit them in the way you decribe.

Have a dibble with the editor and you'll see what i mean.

You cant edit the rules of a current league like say The Premiership or La Liga (basically any leagues that you can select when you start a new game) You can only really edit divisions you add to a current League.

You only can edit them if you create them from scratch. From scratch doesn't really mean the way it sounds, The Divisions are there for you too add from whatever country but you have the build it yourself to edit them in the way you decribe.

Have a dibble with the editor and you'll see what i mean.

Strange as i edited the Scottish premier league putting it to 20 teams, but i did then have to set the prize money ect.

Archived